ERIK BEDARD dilemma

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

ERIK BEDARD dilemma

cant believe the criticism he's taking for opting out of a no-hitter after 6 1/3 innings. he only averages 5+ innings per start for his CAREER! plus he's been perpetually hurt and is finally healthy in a very long time. schill ripped him for being a quitter, underachiever and loser. giv me a break, the guy would have had to throw 155 pitches based on what he was averaging that game to go 9.

if we could get him back for a c-prospect or 2, i would get him back in a heartbeat. not everyone can b like a feliz hernandez or built like a schill.. giv me a break! glad at 34 he knows himself and can confidently draw lines! 6 1/3 of no-hit ball is good enough, says he still has DOMINANT type stuff!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Re: ERIK BEDARD dilemma

I don't disagree about E Bedard--how many pitchers today throw more than 100 pitches. Plus the team is going no where why risk a few more seasons by having to throw 150 pitches. 

Schilling must be reminiscing a bit about shaking Tek off and throwing a meatball that ended his no hit bid. Everybody has an opinion---some have a lot more than others. I wonder if Bedard ever expressed an opinion about Schill's business venture in RI; I don't think so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

cant believe the criticism he's taking for opting out of a no-hitter after 6 1/3 innings. he only averages 5+ innings per start for his CAREER! plus he's been perpetually hurt and is finally healthy in a very long time. schill ripped him for being a quitter, underachiever and loser. giv me a break, the guy would have had to throw 155 pitches based on what he was averaging that game to go 9.

if we could get him back for a c-prospect or 2, i would get him back in a heartbeat. not everyone can b like a feliz hernandez or built like a schill.. giv me a break! glad at 34 he knows himself and can confidently draw lines! 6 1/3 of no-hit ball is good enough, says he still has DOMINANT type stuff!

Everything I heard (MLB Radio, ESPN) was for him. He was a t 109 pitches, and his team was losing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

On Saturday against Seattle, Erik Bedard was missing bats on baseball's highest-scoring team in July:

http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=0&type=8&season=2013&month=7&season1=2013&ind=0&team=0,ts&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&sort=6,d

When Bedard is on, the lefthander is on.