ERIN ANDREWS.. how far back did she send back the movement?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

Re: ERIN ANDREWS.. how far back did she send back the movement?

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this is not a bash the hottie thing for me. i like the dell and heidi the watney.. this is purely a competence thing. she always seems as if she's winging it and that english is a fourth language. she is walking negative stereotype, everything meean guys use to not give a gal a break...jeez.

she makes almost a mil per year and is on national free tv.. you tellin me she's the best available? thats sad! heidi and i have gone back and fortyh on this on twitter, she wont openly bash (smart) as jen royle did with kim jones (told me she was the WORSE human alive and that she went out of her way to destroy her career in NY). would have much preferred to have seen heidi out there. beauty with a brain is a sight to behold!

[/QUOTE]

Bset thing she has ever done is the peephole video. Her reporting skills are terrible. Heidi is sorely missed plus she is way smarter and definately better on the eyes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

[QUOTE]

this is not a bash the hottie thing for me. i like the dell and heidi the watney.. this is purely a competence thing. she always seems as if she's winging it and that english is a fourth language. she is walking negative stereotype, everything meean guys use to not give a gal a break...jeez.

she makes almost a mil per year and is on national free tv.. you tellin me she's the best available? thats sad! heidi and i have gone back and fortyh on this on twitter, she wont openly bash (smart) as jen royle did with kim jones (told me she was the WORSE human alive and that she went out of her way to destroy her career in NY). would have much preferred to have seen heidi out there. beauty with a brain is a sight to behold!

[/QUOTE]

Looking at index cards because you can't remember names is INEXCUSIBLE!  She is a disgrace to sports journalists everywhere.

And BTW, I don't think she is that hot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaysofYaz. Show DaysofYaz's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looking at index cards because you can't remember names is INEXCUSIBLE!  She is a disgrace to sports journalists everywhere.

And BTW, I don't think she is that hot.

[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

Every time they showed the photographer's row she's facing the camera with a "look at me!" cheesy smile. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

First off, the ERA was backed by a communist movement but even if I took the time to explain it to you, most of you would chose to not believe it.

Second, who cares.  She is hot.  Enjoy the view and the celebration!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Erin Andrews new

She's hot in this picture thou.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Erin Andrews new

She's hot in this picture thou.  

[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, is that real?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

She's beautiful and smart, with a degree in telecommunications and following in her dad's footsteps--he had six emmys for TV journalism.

Being just a reporter, a skillled, knowledgeable reporter, ain't all that easy for a gal covering men's sports, especially one whose appearance is so well known and compelling. 

I thought she was fine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

i thought she did a great job with papi after the game.

disturbing was john henry's mumbling and jonny thugs' "me, me, me" interview after the game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

i thought she did a great job with papi after the game.

disturbing was john henry's mumbling and jonny thugs' "me, me, me" interview after the game.

Johnny Thugs?  Where did you come up w/ that one?!???  LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Commie I'm with you on this one, she's terrrrrible, it's an insult to female broadcasters, attractive or not, who are good!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Johnny Thugs?  Where did you come up w/ that one?!???  LOL

[/QUOTE]

u deserve all the credit!  i like it.  jonny would too....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

First of all, I like Erin Andrews as a person, and as a beautiful woman, and I realize she has probably worked hard to get to her spot as a prominent interviewer on field for a nationally network televised event.

With that said, she did use a card to have to figure out who Bud Selig was (as she looked at the card in a lost train of thought). She somehow felt it was important to turn Koji's kid into a celebrity after embarrassing the poor kid the last time out (one time, okay, twice? please). She is a terrible interviewer. And she comes off pedestrian, and she does indeed move back the "movement." You look at polished woman interviewers like the former B's lockerroom woman, Heidi Watney for NHL Network, Hannah Storm, and really the best in the business by far--Linda Cohn, who is a better interviewer than a lot of the men. Andrews is very hot to look at, and has a wonderful smile, and is good TV from that aspect. As an interviewer on the big stage---a big failure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

If you think a Linda Cohn wasn't embarrassed for all women broadcasters, I bet if you asked her she would cringe at Andrews' Fox TV performance in World Series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BMav. Show BMav's posts

What everybody said is probably true. I still like her though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Justin "Bieber"

'Nuff said

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you think a Linda Cohn wasn't embarrassed for all women broadcasters, I bet if you asked her she would cringe at Andrews' Fox TV performance in World Series.

[/QUOTE]

I would imagine Linda would look at Erin and find whatever reason she could to complain about her.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First of all, I like Erin Andrews as a person, and as a beautiful woman, and I realize she has probably worked hard to get to her spot as a prominent interviewer on field for a nationally network televised event.

With that said, she did use a card to have to figure out who Bud Selig was (as she looked at the card in a lost train of thought). She somehow felt it was important to turn Koji's kid into a celebrity after embarrassing the poor kid the last time out (one time, okay, twice? please). She is a terrible interviewer. And she comes off pedestrian, and she does indeed move back the "movement." You look at polished woman interviewers like the former B's lockerroom woman, Heidi Watney for NHL Network, Hannah Storm, and really the best in the business by far--Linda Cohn, who is a better interviewer than a lot of the men. Andrews is very hot to look at, and has a wonderful smile, and is good TV from that aspect. As an interviewer on the big stage---a big failure.

[/QUOTE]

I agree on all except Linda Cohn, she's terrible. She's ESPN's Suzyn Waldman.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

IMHO she's... meh.

But I've got to admit, she looks a lot better in Seanny's pic than she did on tv!

Every time I hear a reporter (regardless of gender) ask a player questions like, "Was this championship better than the last ones?", I have to ask myself what kind of an answer they are EXPECTING??  Nothing they say is going to be a right answer to questions like that.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I don't want anyone talking to me when I'm watching a ballgame.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts