ESPN Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eab2011. Show eab2011's posts

ESPN Tonight

There would be nothing better than Francona unloading on Lucchino and the rest of ownership on tonight's broadcast. 

It's too bad Francona is a gentleman and nothing like Lucchino.  If the roles were reversed it would be a blood bath ..... something like last Fall's garbage article with the "anonymous" source in the Globe.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Re: ESPN Tonight

Foresee another Beckett shelling in the offing.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

As much as I would like to see that, you're right. Francona is too much of a gentleman.

... and Softy, it might be a good idea if you went out to lunch. Might I suggest a delicious calzone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

The anonymous source to the Bob Hohler piece of garbage was never determined. It could have been an unhappy player ( like a Shoppach", a clubhouse boy, a coach, or someone in the FO. Nobody really knows. So it is pure speculation to pin it on Lucchino.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Tonight:
    The anonymous source to the Bob Hohler piece of garbage was never determined. It could have been an unhappy player ( like a Shoppach", a clubhouse boy, a coach, or someone in the FO. Nobody really knows. So it is pure speculation to pin it on Lucchino.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c
    i heard a report this morning(ESPN Radio) that said it was in fact Shoppach who used AG's phone, though he has already shot down that report....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Francona is a smart guy, so no way he will unload on Lucchino, and way should he? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Francona is a smart guy, so no way he will unload on Lucchino, and way should he? 
    Posted by maxbialystock

He has reason to. Look at the way he was treated by upper management. If you ask me (not that anyone will) Lucchino's grimy paw prints are all over that outrageous debacle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

shell game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Why on earth would this game even be on Sunday Night Baseball ? You have to be kidding me ! You have 1 team completely out of it against a team just coasting to another division title. Is it just because it is Red Sox- Yankees ? I think the league goes overboard trying to hype up a rivalry that quite honestly just isn't the same as it once was. There were at least 3 or 4 other games that were more worthy of prime time t.v. that had playoff implications. Angels vs Rays or Pirates vs Cards would have been much more appealing for tonights game.Honestly, at this point of a lost season for the Sox, does anyone really care about Yankees- Red Sox ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Tonight : He has reason to. Look at the way he was treated by upper management. If you ask me (not that anyone will) Lucchino's grimy paw prints are all over that outrageous debacle.
    Posted by antibody

Lucchino's grimy paws have been all over a lot of things bad with this team over the years.  Theo left the Sox twice because of this guy and Ben would undoubtedly love to see him disappear as well.  He's so out of touch with reality, that it's ridiculous. 

Sections
Shortcuts