Even if ...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Even if ...

This am the beloved Sox stand at 60-40.  Tops in the AL, most wins in the bigs...

Considering what we went through last season and the expected years of rebuilding that many prognosticated as certain ...

Even if we falter over the next 62 games ... has not this team already exceeded all but the most wildly optimistic fan?

Losing ain't fun, but considering ....

But I know the team will not feel as if it succeeded unless it does.   And so far, the deft handling of filling numerous needs leaves me optimistic the FO will take care of needs as much as possible.

I do not expect BC and Henry and Co. to change their oractice set up for this season.  No real blockbusters but certain fingers in the dike to meet each need.

But even if they falter, haven't they already proven a great deal?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Re: Even if ...

Definately yes. Some of the most pleasant surprises have been the most scorned acquisitions, Jonny Gomes, Mike Carp and Shane Victorino. I'd rather have the passion (and power) of Mike Napoli over the reticence and talent of A-Gon too. The sum of it's parts is greater than last year's whole, so as a fan, I kove this team.

Sections
Shortcuts