Exclusive: Red Sox stars blast manager Bobby Valentine in heated July meeting with ownership-Your Reaction?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Exclusive: Red Sox stars blast manager Bobby Valentine in heated July meeting with ownership-Your Reaction?

TOUGH SUGAR !!!!! Ownership has created this problem of pampered spoiled BECKETT$-TYPE-MOONBATS  !!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Exclusive: Red Sox stars blast manager Bobby Valentine in heated July meeting with ownership-Your Reaction?

I think it's safe to say, Valentine won't be back next year.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

What a bunch of whiney little @$$#####.   Bobby V has been far from perfect but he isnt the one who cant get anybody out, hit in the clutch, or trip over his own two feet and spend months on the DL.  This has too be the least likable team ever.  You dont like your boss so you dont wanna play?  Get a real job and see what you think after a week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

I would say that the RS pitching staff has done a pretty good job of embarassing themselves.  They don't need BVs help.  I have the feeling BV is going to run pretty quickly out the door, maybe this is just a little help getting the first step out of the way.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

BV overthrew Atchison and Padilla..basically killing them for the rest of the season. Brilliant work by the tactition who has to use 5 relievers in every game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

Perhaps because most, while heavily paid, behave as children? Greedy, selfish, entitled, overtired children?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

not my place to critique Valentine or the clubhouse dynamic, but these stories surely don't help..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Interesting. 

First because Lester has in fact--you can look it up--improved since giving up those 11 runs and 4 dingers in 4+ innings.  Definitely harsh, but maybe that is what was needed to wake him up.

Second because I have thought of AGon as supportive of Bobby V.  He was more than willing to play RF no less than 16 times to get Ortiz and then Youk into Bobby's lineup. 

Third because the guy writing the article also clearly has an agenda--hammer Bobby V without mercy.  Zero positive points in the article. 

Fourth because, if the article is right and the players are after all is said and done listened to and Bobby V is fired at the end of the season, this will be the second manager let go in two seasons--with apparently no blame accruing to the players.  The players weren't at fault last year because Francona lost control.  The players aren't at fault this year because of too much control or bad communications or bad breath or whatever.   The Sox players may be more powerful--or more adroit--than the MLBPA.  Maybe AGon and Pedroia will interview the managerial applicants at the end of the season. 

Fifth, because apparently the Sox players are split on the issue. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I think John Henry should buy all the players the newest ipad. Maybe take them for a boat ride. That should help make them feel better and play better.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

max, the meeting got called, that's the part you failed to mention. It's a meeting that took place and called by unhappy Sox players who DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR VALENTINE...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

And the dysfunction keeps on building.....
    All around, at every level of this organization. 
    This team must be blown up!
    Hard to like any of them right now!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Exclusive: Red Sox stars blast manager Bobby Valentine in heated July meeting with ownership-Your Reaction?:
    [QUOTE]What a bunch of babies the red sox are. They embarress me and disgust me as a red sox fan. What will they cry about next? The players are mad because Bobby left Lester in a game too long. Agone should go back to SD hes way to soft to be in boston. Wake me up when they get rid of the babies and beer chugging frauds that make up this team. At least we haven't had Papi cry about his contract lately.
    Posted by bosbruins2011cup[/QUOTE]

Exactly, and Gonzalez may be the biggest one of them all, a pampered overpaid player who takes no responsibility and said last years failure was in God's hands.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I keep thinking, "this has to be the last straw!"  But it keeps getting worse & worse.  I've never liked Bobby V.  I thought he was a joke for this job.  BUT!!!  The players are completely out of control!  Bobby V. must go, but the players need to be given a harsh directive!  Any more BS attitudes, & they're GONE!  GONE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to Re: Exclusive: Red Sox stars blast manager Bobby Valentine in heated July meeting with ownership-Your Reaction?:
    [QUOTE]BV overthrew Atchison and Padilla..basically killing them for the rest of the season. Brilliant work by the tactition who has to use 5 relievers in every game.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

You are actually wrong. He uses a lot less pitchers than Francona did. If you recall, Francona always used each pitcher one inning at a time.

I would put the blame on the starting staff and the fact that there have been very few starts where they starters have gone 7 innings or more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]BV overthrew Atchison and Padilla..basically killing them for the rest of the season. Brilliant work by the tactition who has to use 5 relievers in every game.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

Get a clue! You have to be the most annoying whiner on this board. Just about every one of your threads are complaints about Valentine. I think you're fast appraoching Softy on the Wastefield posts.
    You'd fit right in, in the clubhouse.