Excuses instead of Accountability for Big Mistakes

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Re: Excuses instead of Accountability for Big Mistakes

Sheesh. .. And here all I wanted was better infrastructure, high-speed rail ( because borrowing is at 2% right now), and an end to the wage cap on social security. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Oh & I'm way ahead of you Softball. I'm taking (stupid ) me & my ( stupid ) liberal ideas, back down to my ( stupid ) mother's basement ( or whatever ancient Internet message board idiom you  prefer ) as we speak. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Man....  they are deleting me as I type....  I'm melting.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

can be social moderates-conservatives?

It takes a foolish fraud to type "moderate -conservative".

And it takes a true loser to list the names of people who have never been nominated as Republican Presidential candidates, while the "moderate-conservative" frauds that you losers keep nominating as "only the moderates can win". In fact, the moderates falsely claiming to be conservatives are big losers and a big fiscal disaster of big deficits and debt that only El Presidente and the Democrat Party can exceed.

Ryan isn't a conservative leader, he's a follower. He voted "yea" on a propsed Constitutional Amendment to ban same-sex marriage. Ryan ended up on the bottom of the ticket for a reason, and that reason was "we need to reach out to win more hearts and minds and human pride".

Do not insult my intelligence with the childish artifice "gay". And don't insult my intelligence on your relative being a better Christain. Billy Graham is a theological scholar and Christain who has been visited by every President since WWII. Unlike the pride of the People of today, he does not approach morality as "get with the times". Graham makes specific reference to Matthew 19:1-12 and Corinthians 6: 9-11.  

Any conservative has read two books and can name them and the authors, and Google will not get the job done.

The wong approach is to approach politics as a pandering contest, as the Democrat Party and Republican establishment does. The sooner these "moderate-conservatives" are run out fo the Republican Party to the Democrat Party, the sooner their will be conservative on the top of the ticket for the first time since 1980.

The American people are in serious trouble with a delusional deficit and debt levels in the aggregate and as a percentage of GDP. Their is substantial minority that would result ina voting majority that are looking for authentic leadership on fiscal policy, and will follow any authentic conservative leader who refuses to pander to their pocket books or their current values. It would not matter not if the McCains and Romneys and Bushes are run out of the party.

As for Ronald Reagan, he was a follower of those who would scold you and expose you as a fraud to conservative fiscal and social policy.

And for the self-proclaimed libertarian and "stay out of private lives", since when have you been publicy protesting the Orwellian nonsense on food consumption policy from the feds and NYC?

And for those who think marriage is a right, think again. Blood relationships, prior existing marriage, age, legal competence are some of the restrictions placed by States on the privilege of obtaining a marriage license.

Gender based laws from the body politic are numerous (See the embarrassing but Constituional Title IX), and gender based marriage laws to provide rights and responsiblities that result from gender based natural reproduction capacity serves an important State interest for the family instituion. Actual capability to natrually reproduce does not in anyway make such public laws unconstituional, anymore than Title IX is unconstituional.  It is up to the body politic to make or not make public laws with regard to marriage, and the Constitution does not require that marriage laws be expanded to allow a member of one gender to marry a member of another gender.

And it is truly absurd to equate sexual proclivty with skin pigementation! Those who have been treated unequally because of skin pigmentation.     

All refutations of this post are deleted immediately, while this post remains.....

Why?

Somebody wants this stuff on the board!  No matter how tame and reasoned the reply, somebody has them deleted???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

This is the censorship you all wanted?

I guess it's all about whose ox is being gored?

Or whose straw man arguments are being propped up?

What a joke this place is becoming!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

this post has been deleted

just getting ahead of the curve on this thread

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

this post has been deleted

just getting ahead of the curve on this thread

You Maverick!  :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

The idea and/or practice of marriage pre-dates religion. So this idea that religion has or should have a say over who should get married is ridiculous. 

Go Sox!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

wil they have the guts to delete a post just because it was a spanish word?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

The idea and/or practice of marriage pre-dates religion. So this idea that religion has or should have a say over who should get married is ridiculous. 

Go Sox!

I feel threatened by your opinion, and feel compelled to report this post as "abusive."

Please refrain from offending my delicate sensibilities in the future or you shall be removed from this board.