Excuses instead of Accountability for Big Mistakes

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Excuses instead of Accountability for Big Mistakes

Name your 3 favorite conservatives in modern American Politics?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Excuses instead of Accountability for Big Mistakes

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

How long will this reasoned and HIGHLY tempered response last?

Thanks, I'm not used to being complemented but here it is once more>

I can see BOTH sides of the Bradley conundrum but I don't have any desire to come here every day and do a Bill or Softlaw staged act ( presenting one side of it) and annoy others which bait posters who fall for their act who are gullible to the insincerity and dishonesty of the charade.

Why you fall for their act which extends into politics is your problem. You are wrestling a pig and pigs love to wrestle in the mud and they always win ( just like trolls always win). You are the bait and they toy with you.  If you enjoy debating politics, are you aware of the BDC forum that is reserved for that purpose? Take Bill and Softlaw with you.

See! Now that's actually funny...  :)  Why can't you stick with the funny Pike instead of the paranoid pike who can't stand even the stightest knock against any RS player.  No matter how reasonable???

I like this guy

[/QUOTE

I had high hopes foe Lackey. He got injured and pitched ineffectively while injured. He had problems with his personal life. Getting divorced is a traumatic life event. He then required TJ surgery. It was unfortunate. He was well liked by his teammates. The Boston media is very tough on any players who underperform and so are the talk show callers and forum bozos. There are no guarantees in life. We may be dealt a $170 mil. team but that doesn't give us a rose garden, guaranteed success, and entitlement. Life isn't always easy. No need to assess blame, label scapegoats, and whine. That never solves anything. Why not suffer in solitary instead of coming here to blame fellow fans?

Actually.....  I have a term for it.  "Recreational B - itching."  Thank you!  I coined it long ago.  I have admitted that I did not like Lackey from day 1.  I do feel for him having gone through a divorce myself, so I will root for him being over the trauma that that inherently brings to your life.  I really am rooting for him, but I agree that I may take a shot or two if he has a complete collapse.  It is strange....  I actually kind of like the new Lackey.  He definitely seems much different???  We shall see.....  :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts