Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

I don't expect Babe to make an appearance today.  Can't see him having much to say so he'll probably find something else to do on his Monday.

I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either.

For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

In Response to Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]I don't expect Babe to make an appearance today.  Can't see him having much to say so he'll probably find something else to do on his Monday. I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either. For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know what Yankee forum that 'LoveSox' bozo posts on and start a bunch of threads there, 'Did Mariano get the save last night?'  'No really, did Mariano get the save last night?' LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

It is nice to take 2 out of 3 and 10 of 12, if for no other reason to keep these clowns off of the forum

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

what 95% of the yankee fans do is disappear when the get owned, and come out of the wookwork after a win to troll around..Its a good thing when those kind of fans stay away..Their starting rotation is not scary at all IMO..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You mean this doesn't happen in reverse? I recall seeing peculiar disappearances during their 8 game winning streak, including the obligatory Yankees Lose threads; to be replaced recently (and understandably) by RS Win threads. And SPC, you can't afford to talk about disappearing, while calling others to task for the same reason seems to be your forte.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]You mean this doesn't happen in reverse? I recall seeing peculiar disappearances during their 8 game winning streak, including the obligatory Yankees Lose threads; to be replaced recently (and understandably) by RS Win threads. And SPC, you can't afford to talk about disappearing, while calling others to task for the same reason seems to be your forte.  
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I honesty havent noticed this, although ive seen babe post the same thing a couple times...I will have to pay more attention during the next losing streak/slump..That is of course, if they have another oneSealed...If this is true SPC...shame on you..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I don't mind The ____------ Babes presence but if he wants to go MIA after this I am all for running his azz from the forum all together.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE] I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either. For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

one of those listed

was here last night giving congrats to all

scratch your name off that list

the sox just won the season series for the 1st time in 7 yrs

the 2nd time in 12 yrs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

why not just enjoy the win?? 

FWIW,  Zac posted congratulations on the game thread minutes after the game was over..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]why not just enjoy the win??  FWIW,  Zac posted congratulations on the game thread minutes after the game was over..
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Two of the three games were close and down to the wire.  Girardi, I felt did a great job managing certain situations and both pens had their moments.  We knocked CC around a bit more than I expected but all in all it was a pretty good series to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]one of those listed was here last night giving congrats to all scratch your name off that list the sox just won the season series for the 1st time in 7 yrs the 2nd time in 12 yrs
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

When it comes to smack, don't ever expect SPC to get the facts straight. As far as Babe is concerned, he's the consummate schmuuck.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Two of the three games were close and down to the wire.  Girardi, I felt did a great job managing certain situations and both pens had their moments.  We knocked CC around a bit more than I expected but all in all it was a pretty good series to watch.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Yes

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]one of those listed was here last night giving congrats to all scratch your name off that list the sox just won the season series for the 1st time in 7 yrs the 2nd time in 12 yrs

zac! you know me right? I have not now or ever considered you to be a yankee troll. you,jetes and jesseyeric may be yankee fans but with that said, you are also great baseball fans and excellent contributors to this board.

sorry to say but I think that jorge's best days are behind him.
    stay cool zac
    Ham

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

LMAO, ROFL.

Yet another example of how, in your hands, zac, Photoshop is a deadly weapon.

Inspired, my friend. Kudos.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : zac! you know me right? I have not now or ever considered you to be a yankee troll. you,jetes and jesseyeric may be yankee fans but with that said, you are also great baseball fans and excellent contributors to this board. sorry to say but I think that jorge's best days are behind him. stay cool zac Ham
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

My dog agrees.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I wonder about Jorge myself.  So does Girardi, I think. 

Don't want to see a career end on a down note and you wonder if that may be the case here.

Which would be a shame. Jorge will most likely go into the Yankees HOF, though not Cooperstown, and be welcomed fondly on Old Timers Day. Maybe he should be thinking in those terms, and not being JD Drew's doppelgänger in the sense that they are both taking up a roster space, or at least JD will be doing that when he gets off the DL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

It is quiet because many Sox fans love the drama and angst. If Crawford went 1-12 there would be 6 "bust" threads.  His good series leads to crickets.-

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Yazzer and Babe are in a conference at the moment revising their "talking points" for this week. Yazzer wants to discuss old war movies.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

zac! you know me right? I have not now or ever considered you to be a yankee troll. you,jetes and jesseyeric may be yankee fans but with that said, you are also great baseball fans and excellent contributors to this board.

thanks hammah29

I have NP being called a troll

heck I'm kinda proud of being #2 at troll school

I was however a tad bothered by the disappearing

poster accusing me of the same thing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings summerof67

thanks 4 kind words

[QUOTE]I wonder about Jorge myself.  So does Girardi, I think.  Don't want to see a career end on a down note and you wonder if that may be the case here. Which would be a shame. Jorge will most likely go into the Yankees HOF, though not Cooperstown, and be welcomed fondly on Old Timers Day. Maybe he should be thinking in those terms, and not being JD Drew's doppelgänger in the sense that they are both taking up a roster space, or at least JD will be doing that when he gets off the DL.
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

you and summerof67 raise a fair point

something might break in the next couple of days with montero coming up

then again maybe benching him gets him going again

he hit 382 the month after the batting order mess

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

hey nh steve! I'm sorry I left you out of good respectable yankee fans. sin loi in vietnamese means "sorry about that"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]hey nh steve! I'm sorry I left you out of good respectable yankee fans. sin loi in vietnamese means "sorry about that"
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE] don't worry Hammah, we understand the memory is the first thing to go at your age...Tongue outWink..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]hey nh steve! I'm sorry I left you out of good respectable yankee fans. sin loi in vietnamese means "sorry about that"

No biggie; the better team won last night IMO; with these teams, you're only as good as your weakest link; Nunez giveth, Nunez taketh away.

The fact that the Yankees IMO have to play a perfect game to beat the RS should be disturbing to Yankee fans; yes, they can beat up the other teams, but not the behemoth in Boston, whom they are 2-10 against.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Babe+:). Show The-Babe+:)'s posts

Where's my apology? Tongue out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I would like to take this opportunity to Man Up and admit that my prediction earlier last week that by last night the Red Sox would be 3-4 games out. Clearly my prediction was wrong.

Although my prediction was a fatalistic Red Sox lover's fear showing, it was my prediction and was in fact wrong.

See Softy, it is not hard when you have character to admit you are wrong. Actually, it is quite a "feel good" to admit you are wrong and move on.