Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

Hey Zac, no need to defend yourself, we all know you're not a troll.

20% of Mo's blown saves are with the Sox, interesting statistic.  I think the Soxs and Yanks see eachother so much that Mo may lose the edge he has with other teams.  Just a thought

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]Hey Zac, no need to defend yourself, we all know you're not a troll. 20% of Mo's blown saves are with the Sox, interesting statistic.  I think the Soxs and Yanks see eachother so much that Mo may lose the edge he has with other teams.  Just a thought
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

And a good one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Come on.....that won't stop yankee fans.......they still think that Rivera got the Save in Game 4 so I fully expected to see them around, fully delusional and always annoying as usual........albeit they are all "Greyed-Out" on from where I am looking........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]I don't expect Babe to make an appearance today.  Can't see him having much to say so he'll probably find something else to do on his Monday. I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either. For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Zac and Jete are not trolls, but are intelligent, down to earth posters. On the other hand, The-Babe and LoveSox are trolls and you probably won't find them around today.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

thanks PaulLaCourse  & 67redsox

[QUOTE]Hey Zac, no need to defend yourself, we all know you're not a troll. 20% of Mo's blown saves are with the Sox, interesting statistic.  I think the Soxs and Yanks see eachother so much that Mo may lose the edge he has with other teams.  Just a thought
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

that makes a lot of sense 67

now what the heck is the reason they own CC this yr

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

[QUOTE]thanks PaulLaCourse  & 67redsox In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : that makes a lot of sense 67 now what the heck is the reason they own CC this yr
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Jete and Zac are always welcome on the forum because they are reasonable fans not just of the Yankees but of baseball in general.  Mikey in the Bronx for the most part is welcome too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Babe, I thought I made a deal with you...that if the Sox were on top of the division by the end of the weekend you would go away!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Firts off, dimbulb, I didn't say that I wasn't here at all, I said I didn't do much posting. I made a couple of posts at the beginning of last night's game while waiting for my friends to arrive, then didn't post for the rest of the evening because I was out. Secondly, I never proclaimed to be any sort of playground bully and I never hide. I dish it out and take it as well.
    Posted by The-Babe+:)[/QUOTE]

What friends?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Come on.....that won't stop yankee fans.......they still think that Rivera got the Save in Game 4 so I fully expected to see them around, fully delusional and always annoying as usual........albeit they are all "Greyed-Out" on from where I am looking........
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

You're a sick puppy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

What would be great is if all the fans that post on the Yankee/Sox sideboard remembered that, although some of the same Yankee posters are here, this is NOT a Yankee/Sox board. This is Boston.com, Red Sox: On the Front Burner. Some of the things they post on your other board, shouldn't necessarily be acceptable here. If you come to another team's board, you should respect the players and the fans of that team.

Just because these two worlds seem to collide here, doesn't mean there shouldn't be a different sense of decorum. I don't care that they have many friends here, this is a Red Sox board, and not an extention of the Yankee/Sox board that many of you post on.

Oh, and if posters could stop making threads drawing the Yankee fans back to the board that just wind up as homages to them by their friends here, that would be great as well. 

The Sox won again tonight, and there's not a single thread that would lead you to believe that happened. IMO some of the Yankee fans here have used their friends to bounce Sox fans that just root for their team. I'm getting the feeling it's not even cool anymore to be happy about winning a game.  We won a great game last night and all the threads are were on what the team and Tito did wrong. Something is wrong with this picture.

We have a great chance of winning it all this season. Stop worrying about what upsets Yankee fans here, and try to enjoy the season we're having. There's no Yankee board where they're spending their time worrying about what Sox fans think.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Just bumping this for all the members of the Sox/Yankee sideboard. Thought they would appreciate it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Just bumping this for all the members of the Sox/Yankee sideboard. Thought they would appreciate it.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

kim, what exactly is your issue with the 'Sox/Yankee sideboard', as you so intriguingly call it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am sure many of you have heard this joke b4, but I hadn't until today:

A Rays fan, a Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan are 

climbing a

mountain and arguing about who loves their team the

most. 

The Rays fan insists that he is most loyal and then 

yells, "This is for Tampa Bay!" and jumps off the 

mountain.

Not to be out done, The Red Sox fan next professes his 

love for his team. He screams, "This is for Boston!" and

pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]I am sure many of you have heard this joke b4, but I hadn't until today: A Rays fan, a Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan are  climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the   most.  The Rays fan insists that he is most loyal and then  yells, "This is for Tampa Bay!" and jumps off the  mountain.   Not to be out done, The Red Sox fan next professes his  love for his team. He screams, "This is for Boston!" and pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain. 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]man, Rito'..you've gotta get out more..Tongue outWink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : kim, what exactly is your issue with the 'Sox/Yankee sideboard', as you so intriguingly call it.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    What he said.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : What he said.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

There are some people on the forum who still believe that it is strange, unnatural and even a little offensive for a yankee fan to post on a Sox board.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : There are some people on the forum who still believe that it is strange, unnatural and even a little offensive for a yankee fan to post on a Sox board.
    Posted by pri360[/QUOTE]
    Ah ... well, they can get over it. I like Jete, '42, Jess, and a couple others whose name escape right now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I thought the sideboard was temporarily (more like semi-permanently) defunct.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : kim, what exactly is your issue with the 'Sox/Yankee sideboard', as you so intriguingly call it.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

You think everything I say is intriguing, Halifax. That's why you refuse to put me on ignore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : What he said.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

The lines get blurred here as to this being a Sox board or a Yanks/Sox board because a large group of posters here, also go there. Jokes or offensive pics of the team or fans here that are put up on this board by Yankee fans are not the same as putting them up on a dual board. It's disrespectul here, or it should be. And if you comment about it, you're just told "you just don't like Yankee fans" (see pri's post) by the group. It's like they're given carte blanche to do whatever they want here. That's nonsense to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Shm'yankees are now 2.5 back and reeling with a  3 game losing streak in tow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Shm'yankees are now 2.5 back and reeling with a  3 game losing streak in tow.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

And they're trying so hard to keep them in the running, they want to change the timing of Beckett's and Papelbon's pitches. lol

You should change your joke. I don't know why the joke has a guy pushing the Yankee fan off the mountain when it should be a female. Even the Yankee fans here could tell you that. Tongue out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : You think everything I say is intriguing, Halifax. That's why you refuse to put me on ignore.

I've never put anybody on ignore, kim.  And I enjoy a lot of your posts.  But yes, I do find your preoccupation with Yankee fans interesting.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : And they're trying so hard to keep them in the running, they want to change the timing of Beckett's and Papelbon's pitches. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

do you have a link from lu lu land

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

did you even read the OP from that other thread

Leave Beckett alone!
    by Peter Abraham/Boston Globe
    "Francona said he wouldn't blame MLB for sending the Red Sox a letter regarding
    Josh Beckett's slow pace last night. It was apparently a top of discussion on ESPN. MLB has the power to fine Beckett (and Francona for that matter) for not pitching in a timely fashion.

here's my link

http://muckrack.com/Buster_ESPN
    Buster_ESPN An FYI: For all of the talk about Josh Beckett's mound pace, the Yankees have no intention of contacting Commissioner's office to complain

where's yours

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : And they're trying so hard to keep them in the running, they want to change the timing of Beckett's and Papelbon's pitches. lol You should change your joke. I don't know why the joke has a guy pushing the Yankee fan off the mountain when it should be a female. Even the Yankee fans here could tell you that.

It was the announcers that broached it, not the Yankees. I thought you knew that.