Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

It is a looooong season.

The only game that really counts is the last one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : The lines get blurred here as to this being a Sox board or a Yanks/Sox board because a large group of posters here, also go there. Jokes or offensive pics of the team or fans here that are put up on this board by Yankee fans are not the same as putting them up on a dual board. It's disrespectul here, or it should be. And if you comment about it, you're just told "you just don't like Yankee fans" (see pri's post) by the group. It's like they're given carte blanche to do whatever they want here. That's nonsense to me.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]
    I hear you, Kim ... but I'm sure you'd agree that there are a few classy Yankee posters on this board. Just like there are some jackarse Red Sox posters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

First: 9/29/2009
    Last: 8/10/2011
    I am sure many of you have heard this joke b4, but I hadn't until today:

A Rays fan, a Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan are 

climbing a

mountain and arguing about who loves their team the
    most. 

The Rays fan insists that he is most loyal and then 

yells, "This is for Tampa Bay!" and jumps off the 

mountain.

Not to be out done, The Red Sox fan next professes her 

love for her team. she screams, "This is for Boston!" and

pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain
    there ya go Kim...after all, we know full well how pushy women are..Wink.....j/k Kim.......and Kimmi..not a word out of you..Tongue out edit...burrito...hope you don't mind the change...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

yankee trolls are not going away part....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I never proclaimed to be any sort of playground bully and I never hide. I dish it out and take it as well."

That's what makes you a bully. No one asked you to dish out anything. Yet you insist on dishing it out anyway. Bullying 101. Other Yankee fans come here to talk baseball. You come here to dish it out. But, the ignore button solves the problem even if it's hard to keep up with your banned identities.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from softybabe. Show softybabe's posts

you will never silence the Trolls

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

softybabe?????????????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

you totally crack me up man! but I do gotta say it.........Hey Babe! how bout those red flops!!!!!! Wink

on a more serious note Babe! I just read in yahoo that they got the 10 or so rat b@stard taliban that shot down that chinook possibly including a high ranking leader. payback's a b!tch eh Babe!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : I've never put anybody on ignore, kim.  And I enjoy a lot of your posts.  But yes, I do find your preoccupation with Yankee fans interesting.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

Thank you. And thank you for calling me Kim, twice now, and not another poster since you were always a big proponent of that campaign.

My preoccupation is not with Yankee fans, but disrespectful Yankee fans. Big difference.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]you will never silence the Trolls
    Posted by softybabe[/QUOTE]

Never say never.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : do you have a link from lu lu land I'll show you mine if you show me yours did you even read the OP from that other thread Leave Beckett alone! by Peter Abraham/Boston Globe "Francona said he wouldn't blame MLB for sending the Red Sox a letter regarding Josh Beckett 's slow pace last night. It was apparently a top of discussion on ESPN. MLB has the power to fine Beckett (and Francona for that matter) for not pitching in a timely fashion. here's my link http://muckrack.com/Buster_ESPN Buster_ESPN An FYI: For all of the talk about Josh Beckett's mound pace, the Yankees have no intention of contacting Commissioner's office to complain where's yours
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you a little something about you Zac. You were lauded on a Yankee site, apparently when you had 11 nominations, for "putting up the good fight here", and, supposedly, keeping Sox fans from coming there. (Like any Sox fans here would troll a Yankee board. lol)  You don't have 11 nominations now, so I'm assuming you must have been banned at one point. They even put a pic of your profile up showing your 11 nominations and laughing about it. You have to know this.

You know why you put a post up saying you don't mind being called a troll here?  Because you have a Yankee fan base that is cheering you on. Everytime you make a silly post with pics of Yankee players on a Red Sox board, your pals think you're cool, but the truth is, they're not being put on a Yankee board. All your pics of Sox players and fans ARE being put up on a Sox board. There's a diference. And putting up a pirate holding a sword and a bag labeled "head of Ted" on a Red Sox board is a completely different story. That's beyond disrespectful. FTR  But you're getting the last laugh, right?

You ran me off the board last year because I made a thread questioning all the free agent signings by the Yankees, and what that could mean for the Red Sox.  That was a legitimate question, but on this pseudo Yankee/Sox board it wasn't acceptable. How many other Red Sox fans, who don't necessarily like the Yankees, have you and your pals run off their own board over the years? You've succeeded in making this a board where you can't say anything negative about the Yankees. I'm sure you're thrilled as are your "fans".

Your friends will keep supporting you, but we both know the joke is on RSN.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : I hear you, Kim ... but I'm sure you'd agree that there are a few classy Yankee posters on this board. Just like there are some jackarse Red Sox posters.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure we agree on the "classy posters", but I'm sure we both have Jete on the same list.

Great pic of your kids, btw, if that is them. Love the jerseys. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee&plckUserId=d122aefcdaf458362282bbfb1965bdee " target="_parent" /> BurritoT Posts: 4195 First: 9/29/2009 Last: 8/10/2011 I am sure many of you have heard this joke b4, but I hadn't until today: A Rays fan, a Yankee fan and a Red Sox fan are  climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most.  The Rays fan insists that he is most loyal and then  yells, "This is for Tampa Bay!" and jumps off the  mountain. Not to be out done, The Red Sox fan next professes her   love for  her team. she screams, "This is for Boston!" and pushes the Yankee fan off the mountain there ya go Kim...after all, we know full well how pushy women are.. .....j/k Kim.......and Kimmi..not a word out of you..  edit...burrito...hope you don't mind the change...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Can you blame me? Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]"  I never proclaimed to be any sort of playground bully and I never hide. I dish it out and take it as well." That's what makes you a bully. No one asked you to dish out anything. Yet you insist on dishing it out anyway. Bullying 101. Other Yankee fans come here to talk baseball. You come here to dish it out. But, the ignore button solves the problem even if it's hard to keep up with your banned identities.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone finally put the "he can dish it out, but he can take it" into perspective. Why IS he dishing it out here in the first place?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

earth to kim

I asked for a link

and this is what I get

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : I'll tell you a little something about you Zac. You were lauded on a Yankee site, apparently when you had 11 nominations, for "putting up the good fight here", and, supposedly, keeping Sox fans from coming there. (Like any Sox fans here would troll a Yankee board. lol)  You don't have 11 nominations now, so I'm assuming you must have been banned at one point. They even put a pic of your profile up showing your 11 nominations and laughing about it. You have to know this. You know why you put a post up saying you don't mind being called a troll here?  Because you have a Yankee fan base that is cheering you on. Everytime you make a silly post with pics of Yankee players on a Red Sox board, your pals think you're cool, but the truth is, they're not being put on a Yankee board. All your pics of Sox players and fans ARE being put up on a Sox board. There's a diference. And putting up a pirate holding a sword and a bag labeled "head of Ted" on a Red Sox board is a completely different story. That's beyond disrespectful. FTR  But you're getting the last laugh, right? You ran me off the board last year because I made a thread questioning all the free agent signings by the Yankees, and what that could mean for the Red Sox.  That was a legitimate question, but on this pseudo Yankee/Sox board it wasn't acceptable. How many other Red Sox fans, who don't necessarily like the Yankees, have you and your pals run off their own board over the years? You've succeeded in making this a board where you can't say anything negative about the Yankees. I'm sure you're thrilled as are your "fans". Your friends will keep supporting you, but we both know the joke is on RSN.

I'll tell you a little something about you Zac. You were lauded on a Yankee site, apparently when you had 11 nominations, for "putting up the good fight here", and, supposedly, keeping Sox fans from coming there. (Like any Sox fans here would troll a Yankee board. lol) You don't have 11 nominations now, so I'm assuming you must have been banned at one point. They even put a pic of your profile up showing your 11 nominations and laughing about it. You have to know this

darn it

I guess we do have 1 thing in commom

neither one of us know what you are talking about

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

This has become one weird thread.

My unoriginal contribution was to say that we don't actually need Yankee trolls to pick on the Sox or Francona or Theo.  We have plenty of Sox fans who delight in that. 

The only truly objectionable Yankee fan to me is Babe because he prefers to be insulting. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : I'm not sure we agree on the "classy posters", but I'm sure we both have Jete on the same list. Great pic of your kids, btw, if that is them. Love the jerseys. :)
    Yup, it's them  ...thanks! Recent trip to Cooperstown. As you can see, I'm raising them right.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Yup, it's them  ...thanks! Rrecent trip to Cooperstown. As you can see, I'm raising them right.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Well done, Lloyd.  I have also indoctrinated my wife and daughter as Red Sox fans.  My daughter did exact a price in return, however.  She made me agree to be a Lakers fan (*ducks*).  Not a hardcore basketball fan so I could live with that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Well done, Lloyd.  I have also indoctrinated my wife and daughter as Red Sox fans.  My daughter did exact a price in return, however.  She made me agree to be a Lakers fan (*ducks*).  Not a hardcore basketball fan so I could live with that.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]what did you think you were gonna be scot free?...Tongue out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]I don't expect Babe to make an appearance today.  Can't see him having much to say so he'll probably find something else to do on his Monday. I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either. For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

They're still reeling from Mo giving up the 2-run shot to Rico.  A blown save to Boston followed by a blow game against  the Angels has them crying a river. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Well done, Lloyd.  I have also indoctrinated my wife and daughter as Red Sox fans.  My daughter did exact a price in return, however.  She made me agree to be a Lakers fan (*ducks*).  Not a hardcore basketball fan so I could live with that.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    Wow, that is a serious concession on your part! Man, the things we do for our children, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]  earth to kim I asked for a link and this is what I get I'll tell you a little something about you Zac. You were lauded on a Yankee site, apparently when you had 11 nominations, for "putting up the good fight here", and, supposedly, keeping Sox fans from coming there. (Like any Sox fans here would troll a Yankee board. lol) You don't have 11 nominations now, so I'm assuming you must have been banned at one point. They even put a pic of your profile up showing your 11 nominations and laughing about it. You have to know this darn it I guess we do have 1 thing in commom neither one of us know what you are talking about
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Sooo you're saying it's not true? Impossible you don't know this.

Although, I'm sure you enjoy the hero worship, creating a character and using it across multiple boards may just, eventually, be your downfall.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I shall not be quiet any longer

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]I shall not be quiet any longer
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I know that I'm a major factor in why you're returning...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]hey Nut', it's a good thing you're not, because a month of Kobe would cure you of that...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Fellow Posters be careful what you say here, BDC Master Spy harness is watching your every post.

Sections
Shortcuts