Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls

Not really SPC - kind of been dealing with both work disasters and family tragedies. Not a good summer so far. Haven't really had much of a chance to follow the game either. But I had a few free minutes last night & this morning so I thought to stop by and say hello..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : hey Nut', it's a good thing you're not, because a month of Kobe would cure you of that...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Well I do have to watch a lot of Laker games now jete...I don't especially like Kobe but I have come to appreciate his talent...I think he's up there with the best ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls : Well I do have to watch a lot of Laker games now jete...I don't especially like Kobe but I have come to appreciate his talent...I think he's up there with the best ever.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE] oh no doubt...my distaste for Kobe is strictly off-court...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Expect a quiet day from the Yankee trolls:
    [QUOTE]I don't expect Babe to make an appearance today.  Can't see him having much to say so he'll probably find something else to do on his Monday. I also don't expect to see Zac, NYDOM, mfymfy, or LoveSox today either. For the most part, the Yankee trolls have declined this season.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts