Expectations too high for this team due to injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Expectations too high for this team due to injury

We have to be honest. This team is playing mediocer because that is what they are.Over 90 lineups this year. Don't have a chance! BV is only a small part of the problem.Buster Olney says the clubhouse is in disaray. If we had a full, healthy team and everyone played like AGon, we would be winners. This obviously will be the swan song for BV. I lay a lot of blame on the FO. They haven't done much other than the power trade for for future hall of shame Valencia. Makes me ill to watch them playing with one hand tied behind their backs with the exception of AGon. Since he got removed from rf, he has been good. Still lacking in power, but I believe it will come when David returns.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

Re: Expectations too high for this team due to injury

In response to "Expectations too high for this team due to injury":
    We have to be honest. This team is playing mediocer because that is what they are.Over 90 lineups this year. Don't have a chance! BV is only a small part of the problem.Buster Olney says the clubhouse is in disaray. If we had a full, healthy team and everyone played like AGon, we would be winners. This obviously will be the swan song for BV. I lay a lot of blame on the FO. They haven't done much other than the power trade for for future hall of shame Valencia. Makes me ill to watch them playing with one hand tied behind their backs with the exception of AGon. Since he got removed from rf, he has been good. Still lacking in power, but I believe it will come when David returns. Posted by boboinfla
    now that the sox have everyone back but Ortiz, pretty much since the all-star break. Why is the team still playing .500 ball?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Motown9009. Show Motown9009's posts

Re: Expectations too high for this team due to injury

I'd blame the injuries if there weren't other glaring issues - the pitching has been horrible and the team as a whole seems dysfunctional.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts