1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

If you say dumb things like liberals hate America then you deserve to be called dumb. As I said in my last post take your political bs and shove it.

I didn't say liberals hate America.

They couldn't survive in a country without a working class to leech from, they love it here.

Like a big dog under the porch that gets a big bone after supper every night.

I thought I said they dislike democracy and industry which they do.

They want to be able to shove their agenda down the throats of the American public but  unfortunately congress and the constitution stand in the way. Like they did with the big cluster known as Obamacare.

Like Bloomberg tried to do with the Big Gulp.

Look at the Keystone XL Pipeline. Look at Fracking in NY. If the people who are now in charge in NY (liberal Democrats) were in charge the last century we would not have had Syracuse, Buffalo or the Erie Canal.

Ugh, too dirty, a big hole from Albany to Buffalo filled with water and germs.

This why you are dumb. First of all we are not a democracy and we never have been . We are a representative democracy, aka a republic. And go back and read my last post about my city and country being attacked so Tsk your political bs and shove it once again.

Barack Obama was just elected was a small majority (3 mil) yet we continue to live on without anarchy in the streets instead disagreeing on blogs because we enjoy a strong Democracy the strongest one on this planet.

I don't know where you went to school but wherever it was your body might have there in the classroom however your thoughts and mind certainly were somewhere else.

Secular progressives want to fundamentaly change our nation.  Anyone can go on youtube and watch Clinton call herself a progressive.  Also you can see Obama talk about one world governance and how one country should not be more powerful than another.

Dems don't want to seek the truth because they don't want to admit that they made a mistake in voting in Obama.  All anyone has to do is read his book, Dreams From My Father, to know why Obama wants to fundamently change America.

I'm not sure how things will end up but I don't believe our country is heading in the right direction.  If you ask people about Cap and Trade they scratch their heads.  If you talk about off shore drilling and South America they don't know what you're talking about.

Ask some of these dems what a progressive is, talk about the Frankfort Institute or George Soros and they say you are nuts.

People rather take free handouts and pat themsleves on the back because they voted for a black man.  They don't want to take the time to do the research.  Well if things go south then we will all be in the same mess, dems don't get a pass.  We are trillions in debt and no one seems to care.  Greece here we come!

Excellent analysis of your experience with Liberals. Please read my post above yours as I say basically the same thing with my experience interacting with Liberals and, yup, I'd like a Liberal's review of the book "Dreams from My Father".

Yes, that's the way Liberals are.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

but in Virginia a person can not be made to take medication or get help unless they hurt themselves or threaten others. We need to change our mental health laws not take away peoples right to own a gun.

Let's make a law that the body politic can make a person take medication, even if they have never hurt anyone. And let's make sure there is a law that says waterboarding is tortue. Let's get smart, people.

I tried to help a woman who had bipolar disorder. She was a very sick woman because she took herself off medication.  We stood in front of the judge with this very sick woman and could do nothing to help her.

It was very clear she needed help, her family wanted her to get help but because of the law there was nothing anyone could do.  She is still very sick years latter and is getting worse.  Her quality of life stinks.

We all knew she needed help yet everyone had to watch her self destruct because of the crazy laws.

Cho was a very sick young man.  He stood in front of the judge but did not receive help because the judge couldn't make him seek help or take medication.  Cho stood in front of the judge!!! 

If at that moment that young man was given the help he needed maybe all those students would be alive today. My son was at tech when all this happened.  Not fun, still makes me sick.

I stand by my comment.  We need better mental health care laws not tighter gun control.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

If you say dumb things like liberals hate America then you deserve to be called dumb. As I said in my last post take your political bs and shove it.

They couldn't survive in a country without a working class to leech from, they love it here.

They want to be able to shove their agenda down the throats of the American public but  unfortunately congress and the constitution stand in the way. Like they did with the big cluster known as Obamacare.

Look at the Keystone XL Pipeline. Look at Fracking in NY. If the people who are now in charge in NY (liberal Democrats) were in charge the last century we would not have had Syracuse, Buffalo or the Erie Canal.

This why you are dumb. First of all we are not a democracy and we never have been . We are a representative democracy, aka a republic. And go back and read my last post about my city and country being attacked so Tsk your political bs and shove it once again.

Barack Obama was just elected was a small majority (3 mil) yet we continue to live on without anarchy in the streets instead disagreeing on blogs because we enjoy a strong Democracy the strongest one on this planet.

I don't know where you went to school but wherever it was your body might have there in the classroom however your thoughts and mind certainly were somewhere else.

Secular progressives want to fundamentaly change our nation.  Anyone can go on youtube and watch Clinton call herself a progressive.  Also you can see Obama talk about one world governance and how one country should not be more powerful than another.

Dems don't want to seek the truth because they don't want to admit that they made a mistake in voting in Obama.  All anyone has to do is read his book, Dreams From My Father, to know why Obama wants to fundamently change America.

I'm not sure how things will end up but I don't believe our country is heading in the right direction.  If you ask people about Cap and Trade they scratch their heads.  If you talk about off shore drilling and South America they don't know what you're talking about.

Ask some of these dems what a progressive is, talk about the Frankfort Institute or George Soros and they say you are nuts.

People rather take free handouts and pat themsleves on the back because they voted for a black man.  They don't want to take the time to do the research.  Well if things go south then we will all be in the same mess, dems don't get a pass.  We are trillions in debt and no one seems to care.  Greece here we come!

I'm so done with this thread. You take a terrible tragedy and try to use it as a chance to grandstand politically. You have dishonored the memory of those killed and mortally wounded by this tragedy. You should be ashamed with yourselves but you are probably Patting yourselves on the back. Disgusting and disturbing. Those first responders and those who ran towards the blast to help had helped to bring back my faith in humanity. You have officially destroyed It. Shame on you.

It seems when you are faced with the truth you become  emotional.  Check out youtube, progressives, clinton, obama, one world governance.  The truth is the truth and is always in season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Excellent analysis of your experience with Liberals. Please read my post above yours as I say basically the same thing with my experience interacting with Liberals and, yup, I'd like a Liberal's review of the book "Dreams from My Father".

They won't read "Dreams from My Father".  I tried to get my dem friend to read it but she won't.  I explained that she would learn about Obama in his own words. They don't want to hear the truth.  Really sad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

==========================================

ThatWasMe--- I know I will be preaching to the choir responding to you but I wish to express an opinion too. There was only a numerical reason Obama was elected. 49 million on food stamps and many minority groups on welfare want the spigot to keep running.

I belong to a tennis club in a very Blue area, Pelosi, Feinstein etc, who have all voted Democrat since Ronald Reagan.  It is frustrating because I find I can't have a logical discussion with a Liberal. They simply say they don't want to hear about it anymore. I am neither outlandishly conservative or blindly Republican and will not disregard any liberal comment that is well founded.

I have found that Conservatives can’t stand lies, Liberals many times can’t handle the truth !!!  The latter is composed of many long time friends going back to college days and some are family members too.  I realize they are, of course,  Americans and patriots too but it is an enigma to me,  many highly intelligent & reasonable too regarding many issues, that I feel they have ingested, ala Jonestown, the Koolaid !!!  I have noticed irrespective of being biased that Conservatives seem always prepared & willing to give opinions/ rebuttals but most Liberals I know simply say I don’t want to discuss it or hear about it anymore.  Hmmm???  Didn’t they take a debate course in college ?

It is refreshing to me to read so many intelligent posts from avid sports fans and some I truthfully believe are as sure of their convictions as their love for our Boston Teams.  I reiterate and we are all Americans, irrespective of our political affiliations so ain't it great that we have freedom of speech. There is no doubt in my mind that Liberal or Conservation, we are equally adversely affected by the recent bombing tragedy and are united in offering condolences & finding the culprits.

Freedom of speach is great but I feel that is going south also.  If you believe that marriage is between one man and one woman you are a homophobe.  If you didn't vote for Obama because you don't agree with is platform your are a racist.

If I disagree with my dem friend we don't have a debate.  She tells me I'm wrong because I listen to the right wing crazies.

We don't talk anymore.  The right makes their stance known then the left calls them names, forget about honest debate.

You mean like the excuses by those bought Senators who voted No on legislation 84% of America wants? I see you're back to your stereotypical self.

You just proved my point LOL!!!  You don't like what I say so you lable me "strereotypical self"  Love it!!! ThanksLaughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

but in Virginia a person can not be made to take medication or get help unless they hurt themselves or threaten others. We need to change our mental health laws not take away peoples right to own a gun.

Let's make a law that the body politic can make a person take medication, even if they have never hurt anyone. And let's make sure there is a law that says waterboarding is tortue. Let's get smart, people.

I tried to help a woman who had bipolar disorder. She was a very sick woman because she took herself off medication.  We stood in front of the judge with this very sick woman and could do nothing to help her.

It was very clear she needed help, her family wanted her to get help but because of the law there was nothing anyone could do.  She is still very sick years latter and is getting worse.  Her quality of life stinks.

We all knew she needed help yet everyone had to watch her self destruct because of the crazy laws.

Cho was a very sick young man.  He stood in front of the judge but did not receive help because the judge couldn't make him seek help or take medication.  Cho stood in front of the judge!!! 

If at that moment that young man was given the help he needed maybe all those students would be alive today. My son was at tech when all this happened.  Not fun, still makes me sick.

I stand by my comment.  We need better mental health care laws not tighter gun control.

And yet, Scotland, Japan, China, Australia, Spain, Greece, & Russia adopted stricter gun control over the past two decades after mass gun tragedies; and NONE of those countries had a recurrence; who knew?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

ThatWasMe--- I know I will be preaching to the choir responding to you but I wish to express an opinion too. There was only a numerical reason Obama was elected. 49 million on food stamps and many minority groups on welfare want the spigot to keep running.

I belong to a tennis club in a very Blue area, Pelosi, Feinstein etc, who have all voted Democrat since Ronald Reagan.  It is frustrating because I find I can't have a logical discussion with a Liberal. They simply say they don't want to hear about it anymore. I am neither outlandishly conservative or blindly Republican and will not disregard any liberal comment that is well founded.

I have found that Conservatives can’t stand lies, Liberals many times can’t handle the truth !!!  The latter is composed of many long time friends going back to college days and some are family members too.  I realize they are, of course,  Americans and patriots too but it is an enigma to me,  many highly intelligent & reasonable too regarding many issues, that I feel they have ingested, ala Jonestown, the Koolaid !!!  I have noticed irrespective of being biased that Conservatives seem always prepared & willing to give opinions/ rebuttals but most Liberals I know simply say I don’t want to discuss it or hear about it anymore.  Hmmm???  Didn’t they take a debate course in college ?

It is refreshing to me to read so many intelligent posts from avid sports fans and some I truthfully believe are as sure of their convictions as their love for our Boston Teams.  I reiterate and we are all Americans, irrespective of our political affiliations so ain't it great that we have freedom of speech. There is no doubt in my mind that Liberal or Conservation, we are equally adversely affected by the recent bombing tragedy and are united in offering condolences & finding the culprits.

Freedom of speach is great but I feel that is going south also.  If you believe that marriage is between one man and one woman you are a homophobe.  If you didn't vote for Obama because you don't agree with is platform your are a racist.

If I disagree with my dem friend we don't have a debate.  She tells me I'm wrong because I listen to the right wing crazies.

We don't talk anymore.  The right makes their stance known then the left calls them names, forget about honest debate.

You mean like the excuses by those bought Senators who voted No on legislation 84% of America wants? I see you're back to your stereotypical self.

You just proved my point LOL!!!  You don't like what I say so you lable me "strereotypical self"  Love it!!! ThanksLaughing

You mean by coining Liberals as this or that? By actually calling people Liberals? By confusing the truth with fallacies? Ok then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

And yet, Scotland, Japan, China, Australia, Spain, Greece, & Russia adopted stricter gun control over the past two decades after mass gun tragedies; and NONE of those countries had a recurrence; who knew?

Yes, I so want our country to be like China, Greece and Russia and Spain.  So many freedoms, such great economic growth.  Let's be just like them.  Not to mention socialist Australia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, I so want our country to be like China, Greece and Russia and Spain.  So many freedoms, such great economic growth.  Let's be just like them.  Not to mention socialist Australia.

We're talking about gun control policy,and that's the best you can do. Developed countries average 0.1 % of the gun related deaths as this country annually. This country has had ONE raise in the Minimum Wage in the last 20 yrs. The wealthy & corporations have had one tax cut after another, thanks to K Street. If it wasn't for Obama, the Dow would probably have hit 700 thanks to the hole dug by W and that sham of a war.

No, we can't learn anything from them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

You mean by coining Liberals as this or that? By actually calling people Liberals? By confusing the truth with fallacies? Ok then.

Do the research, you will see that I'm right.  Secular progressives is the term I use.  Progressive is the term Hillary Clinton used in the 08' debate.  She is proud of the term, look it up on youtube in her own words.  If it's good enough for her it's good enough for me. Look up the progressive agenda, then we can have a constructive debate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Do the research, you will see that I'm right.  Secular progressives is the term I use.  Progressive is the term Hillary Clinton used in the 08' debate.  She is proud of the term, look it up on youtube in her own words.  If it's good enough for her it's good enough for me. Look up the progressive agenda, then we can have a constructive debate.

Doubtful. The current Repubs took the well founded conservatism of Goldwater & Reagan & twisted it to meet their greedy & feudal oriented hypocrisy.

Admittedly, the Dems have their own set of problems.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

They won't read "Dreams from My Father".  I tried to get my dem friend to read it but she won't.  I explained that she would learn about Obama in his own words. They don't want to hear the truth.  Really sad.

Yes, it's sad that statesmen like Aiken & Mourdock can't get their message across.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

I'm so done with this thread. You take a terrible tragedy and try to use it as a chance to grandstand politically. You have dishonored the memory of those killed and mortally wounded by this tragedy. You should be ashamed with yourselves but you are probably Patting yourselves on the back. Disgusting and disturbing. Those first responders and those who ran towards the blast to help had helped to bring back my faith in humanity. You have officially destroyed It. Shame on you.

It seems when you are faced with the truth you become  emotional.  Check out youtube, progressives, clinton, obama, one world governance.  The truth is the truth and is always in season.

First of all i wasnt talking politics on this thread i am getting annoyed becuase you clowns are using it as a way to spread your bocus world view. You clearly know absolutely nothing about the world or even the country you live in. Talking to you is a waste of time as you are clearly, bat $h!t insane. Nothing you have said has anything to do with the tragedy that has struck this great and wonderful city. Your not worth anymore words and you are now on ignore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Please explain to me how any of this has to do with the bombing in Boston which tragically took 3 lives? and by the way its not the truth you are absolutely bat $h!t, your liberal friend is correct. Paranoid idiots like yourself are the real problem with America currently and thanks to the internet you are heard way more then you should be.

Thanks for the lable "paranoid idiots"  Again you prove my point.  You don't like what I say so you call me names.  Nice.  Why don't you check out youtube and watch obama and clinton in their own words?  I'll tell you why, you are afraid I'm right and then what would you do.

Did you read "Dreams From My Father"?  If not then you should.  Please don't be afraid of the truth.  Read obama's own words, easy to do right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Yes, it's sad that truthtellers like Aiken & Mourduck can't get their message across.

Did you read the book?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Yes, it's sad that truthtellers like Aiken & Mourduck can't get their message across.

Did you read the book?

No, but I may based on your recommendation, and while some of what you say may be true, I doubt I shall totally agree with you after the fact. Not even FDR & Lincoln were perfect, and I can recall a few things he's done I don't agree with. And I have voted for Republicans in the past.

Regardless, this doesn't excuse the generally unfortunate Republican policies and oaf related statements, in which the majority of Americans appear to currently reject.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

It,s Just A Matter Of Time, That These Sons Of B!tches Will Be Delt With........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

It,s Just A Matter Of Time, That These Sons Of B!tches Will Be Delt With........

Well their photos are out so hopefully people will give the feds useful tips to they can be arrested and put on trial for the terrible acts.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

So every citzen directly votes on issues of government like in Athens? Because that's what defines a democracy. We vote for representatives who vote on issues more closely alligned with the Roman republic. Did you even go to school, because you should probably go back. You are so clearly ignorant its sad. Take your political bs and shove it.

Can you read?

You are either drunk or didn't read my last post.

I pretty much said the same thing.

Knock off the pitbull routine and read before you respond.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It is refreshing to me to read so many intelligent posts from avid sports fans and some I truthfully believe are as sure of their convictions as their love for our Boston Teams.  I reiterate and we are all Americans, irrespective of our political affiliations so ain't it great that we have freedom of speech. There is no doubt in my mind that Liberal or Conservative, we are equally adversely affected by the recent bombing tragedy and are united in offering condolences & finding the culprits.

Could not say it any better.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Thanks for the accurate picture 

And thanks for a point by point discussion of why my opinions are not correct.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thanks for the accurate picture 

And thanks for a point by point discussion of why my opinions are not correct.

Since you said I didn't understand the 2nd amendment, how could I possibly do that?

25. This post has been removed.