Explosions at Boston Marathon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

To allow individuals from these backward , terrorist countries to come here to live , work and study is absolute insanity.  Will this cause it to stop ?  Of course not. The insanity will continue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

+ 3

Love the avatar Jete!

hey Lloyd, following through on my proposal on your VT thread...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Can't you even wait until they capture the second suspect and resolve this-not to mention ascertain all the facts-before spewing out your nonsense on a sports forum? Jerk.

The only nonsense is calling this guy "a second suspect" and claiming every single word of my prior comment is factual and true and will be repeated.

My job isn't public safety and I don't live near there, and I'm a free citizen who should not wait for the media to "report the facts". Jerk. 

You have been told repeatedly that your political rants here are not welcome. I could not care less what positions you have, and I have no interest in debating you about them here or elsewhere. Think what you want. What you repeatedly fail to realize is that this is not the place-and most certainly not the time-to subject your fellow posters to the political crap you spew out here on a regular basis. Take it somewhere else. Moron.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

To allow individuals from these backward , terrorist countries to come here to live , work and study is absolute insanity.  Will this cause it to stop ?  Of course not. The insanity will continue.

==========================================

I agree with you about welcoming all from repressed countries with open arms and sometimes open pocket books funding their educations. Many are Manchurian Candidates or still have family in these countries and local terroists groups threaten their families even after these people have become Citizens and make them join terrorist groups threatening their families.

I copy & paste my comment before in an earlier post:

"Do not want to be accused of being racial, but in the photos of the 2 suspected  men in baseball caps with backpacks, unless it is the beards or sun tans, they seem a bit dark skinned as are "Rag Heads", also known as Muslims !!! Does anyone else see this ?"

A responder to my post:

"no. but i think your avatar is, perhaps, effecting your vision. maybe causing you to see things that aren't there."

========================================
    I respond: I believe your inference is that I do not like Muslims.  I don't really know if I hope this was caused by some Islamic Terrorist group because it would be added to their long list of wishing to do us harm. 

I am hoping that a motive is found other than just Muslim terrorists continuing their jihad against Westerners.  In short, the Quran teaches that there is no other Religion other than Islam and if one does not convert to it, they must be killed.  Thus, I’m hoping we capture this younger brother before he commits suicide or has to be shot and find if something specific triggered their motive where the hate was so acute they used the nails/pelletes to injure more innocent people, children, women or not.  Did one want to run in the race but couldn't, were they discriminated against in a McDonald’s etc.  Maybe someone like a former Marine like me called them Ragheads after a discussion that was not patriotic.  

By finding the motive, if possible, we can concentrate on addressing the motive so it does not happen again. Because of the horrific 9/11 airlines used as missles, air marshalls have been added, cockpit doors closed and although many passengers complain, there are intensive body searches.  Thus thank God there have been no reoccurences of planes being used as bombs.  Unfortunately, if it is determined to be a Muslim terrorist group, there will be some concentated racial profiling and many innocent peace loving Muslims/Arabs etc. will be wrongly affected but, perhaps, we will have no choice.  This happening on our hallowed turf  and then another might lead us to incarcerating alot of innocent Arabs/Muslims as we did the Japanese in WW2.

How unfortunate that we will especially need be alert at sporting events, circuses, carnivals, parades etc. when people gather. And extra security will be an additional cost to taxpayers.

God Bless us and God Bless America !!!

PS...Although I've enjoyed reading and responding to posters not of my political affiliation, a conservative, I found many liberals openly gave rebuttals, some well founded and intelligent and I respect that. Unfortunately, in many of my conversations with Liberals/Democrats/ Obama lovers in this very Blue State since Ronald Reagan days, when their backs are against the wall in a discussion, they toss up their hands and say, "enough, I don't want to hear about it anymore".

Onward to wish the Sox a continued winning streak, the Celtics to represent themselves well vs. the Knicks, the Yankees to flounder and the Lakers to be swept !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

==========================================

I agree with you about welcoming all from repressed countries with open arms and sometimes open pocket books funding their educations. Many are Manchurian Candidates or still have family in these countries and local terroists groups threaten their families even after these people have become Citizens and make them join terrorist groups threatening their families.

I copy & paste my comment before in an earlier post:

"Do not want to be accused of being racial, but in the photos of the 2 suspected  men in baseball caps with backpacks, unless it is the beards or sun tans, they seem a bit dark skinned as are "Rag Heads", also known as Muslims !!! Does anyone else see this ?"

A responder to my post:

"no. but i think your avatar is, perhaps, effecting your vision. maybe causing you to see things that aren't there."

========================================
    I respond: I believe your inference is that I do not like Muslims.  I don't really know if I hope this was caused by some Islamic Terrorist group because it would be added to their long list of wishing to do us harm. 

I am hoping that a motive is found other than just Muslim terrorists continuing their jihad against Westerners.  In short, the Quran teaches that there is no other Religion other than Islam and if one does not convert to it, they must be killed.  Thus, I’m hoping we capture this younger brother before he commits suicide or has to be shot and find if something specific triggered their motive where the hate was so acute they used the nails/pelletes to injure more innocent people, children, women or not.  Did one want to run in the race but couldn't, were they discriminated against in a McDonald’s etc.  Maybe someone like a former Marine like me called them Ragheads after a discussion that was not patriotic.  

By finding the motive, if possible, we can concentrate on addressing the motive so it does not happen again. Because of the horrific 9/11 airlines used as missles, air marshalls have been added, cockpit doors closed and although many passengers complain, there are intensive body searches.  Thus thank God there have been no reoccurences of planes being used as bombs.  Unfortunately, if it is determined to be a Muslim terrorist group, there will be some concentated racial profiling and many innocent peace loving Muslims/Arabs etc. will be wrongly affected but, perhaps, we will have no choice.  This happening on our hallowed turf  and then another might lead us to incarcerating alot of innocent Arabs/Muslims as we did the Japanese in WW2.

How unfortunate that we will especially need be alert at sporting events, circuses, carnivals, parades etc. when people gather. And extra security will be an additional cost to taxpayers.

God Bless us and God Bless America !!!

PS...Although I've enjoyed reading and responding to posters not of my political affiliation, a conservative, I found many liberals openly gave rebuttals, some well founded and intelligent and I respect that. Unfortunately, in many of my conversations with Liberals/Democrats/ Obama lovers in this very Blue State since Ronald Reagan days, when their backs are against the wall in a discussion, they toss up their hands and say, "enough, I don't want to hear about it anymore".

Onward to wish the Sox a continued winning streak, the Celtics to represent themselves well vs. the Knicks, the Yankees to flounder and the Lakers to be swept !!!

semper fi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to NLU75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SEMPER Fi back at you !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

To all those who have told the political posters to take their rants elsewhere, I will agree that this is a sports forum. However, the Headline "Explosions at Boston Marathon" does not infer that the subjects will discuss much about the race. My point is if you do not have a rebuttal to something with which you disagree, be it comments from a conservative or a liberal, I don't believe you should say no one wants to hear your political rants you idiot, moron etc.  What this does is like when we have Yankee or Lakers trolls on our forums, it feeds them and they get their jollies agravating us and they gleefully continue.

No one is holding a gun to your heads to continue on this discussion so don't link on if not interested in participating.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to emp9's comment:

I wonder how many people in the neighborhood where this kook is lurking would love to have a gun in their homes.

Who's to say they don't? 

Terrorist fatalities on American soil sinse 1970= 3,000(+)

Gun violence fatalities on American soil sinse 1980= 900,000(+)

So say what you want to make yourself feel better, but the facts are the facts. 

Oh & by-the-way, NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY.

I don't own a gun.

I wasn't refering to you, and neither were you. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Anyone using suicided as part of "gun violence" is a fraud! It's not "pressure cooker violence and box cutter violence and plane and car bomb violence" you mental midget, it's "people violence"!

If guns were the potent instrument of someone choosing to use it for violence, terrorist would use guns for their campaigns.

People weren't terrorized in CT? People trying to watch Batman in a movie theater in Col. last year were not terrorized? Come on man. 3,000 to 900,000 is a huge disparity. Even you, the king of ignoring numbers, has to admit that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

You have been told repeatedly that your political rants here are not welcome

The only political rant is from you. There is nothing political about my comments, which are factual with regards to this issue.

You don't even have a clue what my political positions are because I do not express them here. You, on the other hand, cannot resist in pushing your agenda upon forum posters who really do not want to hear it. Your contention that what you post is "factual" is laughable. I have generally refrained from criticizing your insistence in pushing your political views here, but your sense of timing for doing so at this time is revolting. If you want to discuss politics, there are political forums that are the correct venue to do so. You have been told this over and over again, and you disrespectfully continue to burden your fellow posters with your nonsense. I don't care if its a right wing agenda or a liberal agenda, this is a S-P-O-R-T-S forum. Get it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

We can slap all the labels on it and throw it around any which way we want too but in the end it's all people  killing people. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I wonder how many people in the neighborhood where this kook is lurking would love to have a gun in their homes.

Who's to say they don't? 

I don't own a gun.

"oh & by the way, NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY."

Was not directed to me?

Although you were responding to my post?

Bs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Anyone using suicided as part of "gun violence" is a fraud! It's not "pressure cooker violence and box cutter violence and plane and car bomb violence" you mental midget, it's "people violence"!

If guns were the potent instrument of someone choosing to use it for violence, terrorist would use guns for their campaigns.

People weren't terrorized in CT? People trying to watch Batman in a movie theater in Col. last year were not terrorized? Come on man. 3,000 to 900,000 is a huge disparity. Even you, the king of ignoring numbers, has to admit that. 

Your chances of being killed in a terrorist attack compared to an ordinary act of violence are infinitessimal...this really isn't news, and I'm not sure what it has to do with gun control.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

The only political rant is from you. There is nothing political about my comments, which are factual with regards to this issue.

You don't even have a clue what my political positions are because I do not express them here. You, on the other hand, cannot resist in pushing your agenda upon forum posters who really do not want to hear it. Your contention that what you post is "factual" is laughable. I have generally refrained from criticizing your insistence in pushing your political views here, but your sense of timing for doing so at this time is revolting. If you want to discuss politics, there are political forums that are the correct venue to do so. You have been told this over and over again, and you disrespectfully continue to burden your fellow posters with your nonsense. I don't care if its a right wing agenda or a liberal agenda, this is a S-P-O-R-T-S forum. Get it?

============================================

Pumpsie...you appear to be a very intelligent Marinite but please read my post I copied and pasted below. You say a poster pushes their agenda upon people who don't want to hear about it---title is about the Explosions---what do you think posters are going to talk about but whom they think did this atrocity. You then say that what is said is laughable, disrespectful, burdens posters with nonsense etc. Unless you come back with a rebuttal instead of saying you refrain from posting your political views here in agreement or disagreement, then stay away from the discussion. You are 125% + correct, it's a sports forum, and if one goes off on a tangent, stay away completely from responding thereby not feeding the posters.  Now if the heading indicates that it is a blatant Sports Discussion and interjects politics or whatever not dealing with sports/the topic etc., then yes tell the person(s) not to disrupt sports conversations but, again, I reiterate, waht do you think "Explosions at the Marathon" discussions will be.

My Post previously:

"To all those who have told the political posters to take their rants elsewhere, I will agree that this is a sports forum. However, the Headline "Explosions at Boston Marathon" does not infer that the subjects will discuss much about the race. My point is if you do not have a rebuttal to something with which you disagree, be it comments from a conservative or a liberal, I don't believe you should say no one wants to hear your political rants you idiot, moron etc.  What this does is like when we have Yankee or Lakers trolls on our forums, it feeds them and they get their jollies agravating us and they gleefully continue.

No one is holding a gun to your heads to continue on this discussion so don't link on if not interested in participating."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Pumpsie...you appear to be a very intelligent Marinite but please read my post I copied and pasted below. You say a poster pushes their agenda upon people who don't want to hear about it---title is about the Explosions---what do you think posters are going to talk about but whom they think did this atrocity. You then say that what is said is laughable, disrespectful, burdens posters with nonsense etc. Unless you come back with a rebuttal instead of saying you refrain from posting your political views here in agreement or disagreement, then stay away from the discussion. You are 125% + correct, it's a sports forum, and if one goes off on a tangent, stay away completely from responding thereby not feeding the posters.  Now if the heading indicates that it is a blatant Sports Discussion and interjects politics or whatever not dealing with sports/the topic etc., then yes tell the person(s) not to disrupt sports conversations but, again, I reiterate, waht do you think "Explosions at the Marathon" discussions will be.

My Post previously:

"To all those who have told the political posters to take their rants elsewhere, I will agree that this is a sports forum. However, the Headline "Explosions at Boston Marathon" does not infer that the subjects will discuss much about the race. My point is if you do not have a rebuttal to something with which you disagree, be it comments from a conservative or a liberal, I don't believe you should say no one wants to hear your political rants you idiot, moron etc.  What this does is like when we have Yankee or Lakers trolls on our forums, it feeds them and they get their jollies agravating us and they gleefully continue.

No one is holding a gun to your heads to continue on this discussion so don't link on if not interested in participating."

Well said...good point.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

My Post previously:

You are right: the entire thread does not belong here. Certainly it should not be used as a venue to spew your political views. There are other places for that. If there is discussion here, I think it should be at least minimally sports related-how the events in Boston relate to sporting events, for example, and not a forum for an untimely spewing of your political views. Sorry. I do not want to hear how Softy feels about the President right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Who's to say they don't? 

I don't own a gun.

Was not directed to me?

Bs.

Make a suggestive comment, expect a suggestive retort.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Boston Bomber Could Have Been Deported After 2009 Conviction

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/04/boston-bomber-could-have-been-deported-after-2009-conviction/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Who's to say they don't? 

I don't own a gun.

Was not directed to me?

Bs.

Another riddler who can't speak English.

I guess at least you admit your comments were directed to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Who's to say they don't? 

I don't own a gun.

Was not directed to me?

Bs.

I never said you personally had a gun. It was an overall statement to your suggestive comment. Nice try twisting it from someone who can't even answer a simple question.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Who's to say they don't? 

I don't own a gun.

Was not directed to me?

Bs.

I never said you personally had a gun. It was an overall statement to your suggestive comment. Nice try twisting it from someone who can't even answer a simple question.

In your first snarky comment you said:

Evidently my response that I did not own a gun was one you did not expect and has launched you on a face saving campaign.

Really not to difficult to understand.

Sections
Shortcuts