Explosions at Boston Marathon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

If you say dumb things like liberals hate America then you deserve to be called dumb. As I said in my last post take your political bs and shove it.

I didn't say liberals hate America.

They couldn't survive in a country without a working class to leech from, they love it here.

Like a big dog under the porch that gets a big bone after supper every night.

I thought I said they dislike democracy and industry which they do.

They want to be able to shove their agenda down the throats of the American public but  unfortunately congress and the constitution stand in the way. Like they did with the big cluster known as Obamacare.

Like Bloomberg tried to do with the Big Gulp.

Look at the Keystone XL Pipeline. Look at Fracking in NY. If the people who are now in charge in NY (liberal Democrats) were in charge the last century we would not have had Syracuse, Buffalo or the Erie Canal.

Ugh, too dirty, a big hole from Albany to Buffalo filled with water and germs.

Thanks for the accurate picture 

And thanks for a point by point discussion of why my opinions are not correct.

Since you said I didn't understand the 2nd amendment, how could I possiblydo that?

There was no mention of the 2nd admendment in my post the one I'm referring to which is the one that you responded to.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Well their photos are out so hopefully people will give the feds useful tips to they can be arrested and put on trial for the terrible acts.

I can't wait until these young men, or young man is/are put on show trial and given the ACLU's finest lawyers. And if by that remote chance they just happen to be militant Muslim jihadists, I'm sure they can't wait for their day on the stage before getting ready for those virgins after years of appeals and ACLU cries of bias and racism.

No question that Obama's criminal justice approach to enemy combatants will make us all safer and make sure they are punished and get that early flight to meet those virgins.

Hey, Space, did the guys in the video look like those lunatics from that Baptist Church that you said wouldn't surprise you if they had planted those bombs?

Call out the ACLU, and watch the criminal justice system take on militant muslim jihadists. Maybe Obama can get them to adopt the community organizer approach to daily life works, so America will once against be respected by the international community.   

Come on.

Look how much respect we've garnered from the Islamic extremists by not using enhanced interrogations.

We've come along way in 5 years. They just needed to be shown respect.

Now they only use nails, ball bearings and bee bees in bombs detonated in our cities.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

If you say dumb things like liberals hate America then you deserve to be called dumb. As I said in my last post take your political bs and shove it.

They couldn't survive in a country without a working class to leech from, they love it here.

They want to be able to shove their agenda down the throats of the American public but  unfortunately congress and the constitution stand in the way. Like they did with the big cluster known as Obamacare.

Look at the Keystone XL Pipeline. Look at Fracking in NY. If the people who are now in charge in NY (liberal Democrats) were in charge the last century we would not have had Syracuse, Buffalo or the Erie Canal.

This why you are dumb. First of all we are not a democracy and we never have been . We are a representative democracy, aka a republic. And go back and read my last post about my city and country being attacked so Tsk your political bs and shove it once again.

Barack Obama was just elected was a small majority (3 mil) yet we continue to live on without anarchy in the streets instead disagreeing on blogs because we enjoy a strong Democracy the strongest one on this planet.

I don't know where you went to school but wherever it was your body might have there in the classroom however your thoughts and mind certainly were somewhere else.

Secular progressives want to fundamentaly change our nation.  Anyone can go on youtube and watch Clinton call herself a progressive.  Also you can see Obama talk about one world governance and how one country should not be more powerful than another.

Dems don't want to seek the truth because they don't want to admit that they made a mistake in voting in Obama.  All anyone has to do is read his book, Dreams From My Father, to know why Obama wants to fundamently change America.

I'm not sure how things will end up but I don't believe our country is heading in the right direction.  If you ask people about Cap and Trade they scratch their heads.  If you talk about off shore drilling and South America they don't know what you're talking about.

Ask some of these dems what a progressive is, talk about the Frankfort Institute or George Soros and they say you are nuts.

People rather take free handouts and pat themsleves on the back because they voted for a black man.  They don't want to take the time to do the research.  Well if things go south then we will all be in the same mess, dems don't get a pass.  We are trillions in debt and no one seems to care.  Greece here we come!

Excellent analysis of your experience with Liberals. Please read my post above yours as I say basically the same thing with my experience interacting with Liberals and, yup, I'd like a Liberal's review of the book "Dreams from My Father".

They won't read "Dreams from My Father".  I tried to get my dem friend to read it but she won't.  I explained that she would learn about Obama in his own words. They don't want to hear the truth.  Really sad.

Yes, it's sad that truthtellers like Aiken & Mourduck can't get their message across.

Did you read the book?

No, but I may based on your recommendation, and while some of what you say may be true, I doubt I shall totally agree with you after the fact. Not even FDR & Lincoln were perfect, and I can recall a few things he's done I don't agree with. And I have voted for Republicans in the past.

Regardless, this doesn't excuse the generally unfortunate Republican policies and oaf related statements, in which the majority of Americans appear to currently reject.

I'm glad that you are open to reading the book.  Thanks for that.

FDR was a big progressive, don't like the man.

No one is perfect and I agree that Republicans have made mistakes.  I think Obama is bad for our country for many reasons and I don't believe I'll be changing my mind about that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

TWM, move it to the Politics forum.

Throwing in the towel huh pike?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Since you said I didn't understand the 2nd amendment, how could I possiblydo that?

There was no mention of the 2nd admendment in my post the one I'm referring to which is the one that you responded to.

Go reread the thread, starting at page 13.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Go reread the thread.

Reread what?

I wrote the post you responded to.

Don't respond to my posts with a stupid riddle, if you disagree with my points in a post tell me why you think that i am wrong or don't respond.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Go reread the thread.

Reread what?

Don't respond to my posts with a stupid riddle, if you disagree with my points in a post tell me why you think that i am wrong or don't respond.

Gosh, for one who complains about insults (let's not forget the name calling)....  go check page 13.

More doubletalk & twisted rhetoric. You're now on ignore buddy; enjoy your nonsense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Wrong forum guys. Take your hatred of the President to the Politics Forum.

Reworded your post I see. Hatred of the President's policies pike.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Wrong forum guys. Take your hatred of the President to the Politics Forum.

I don't hate the man, I hate what he is doing to my country, big difference.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

All I asked for is a point by point discussion on your response to this my post:

"I didn't say liberals hate America.

Ugh, too dirty, a big hole from Albany to Buffalo filled with water and germs."

To big and difficult for you to deal with so now I'm on ignore because you're incapable of responding?

I'll try to dumb down so you can be more on par in future debates.

For now you need to be sent down to AA to hone up on your skills, take pike with you he's quiting here too. You two would be great bunk mates on the road.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

The FBI and now the White House are deeming this a terrorist attack, although it is unsure if it is domestic or international.

Just a wild guess that it's militant young male muslims who have international ties to the middle east.

The nationial circus surrounding this is totally misguided. I"m down in a rural area and my Country Club has the flags at half mass. This is the impact a demented mind dreams of. The media and federal chief exective sing and the public dances the superficial public empathy dance, over and over and over and over........

I like the poster who says "we wont stop until they are found and held accountable". Oh really? You mean the criminal justice system giving them more stage time as they prepare to meet a bunch of virgins. Sure, let's deal with enemy combatants withe ACLU lawyers and the criminal justice system. It's working so well.

Nothing has changed, at all, since the last media field day tragedy/national disaster. Same song and same dance. The body politic leadership actually needs to ponder the slight possibility that a chance in prorocol might be the way to go.   

+1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Go reread the thread.

Reread what?

Gosh, for one who complains about insults (let's not forget the name calling)....  go check page 13.

More doubletalk & twisted rhetoric. You're now on ignore buddy; enjoy your nonsense.

All I ask for is a point by point discussion on your response to my post:

To big and difficult for you to deal with so now I'm on ignore because you're are incapable of responding?

For now you need to be sent down to AA to hone up on your skills.

More insults I see. Basically, what you say is a fabricated incoherent diatribe. Here's guessing you didn't even reread page 13, understand it the 1st time, or are just plain full of it in large part due to losing the debate. So why would anyone want to talk or waste time with such a heretical crank who spews such continual disjointed garbage as an excuse for a real conversation?

Consider yourself insulted; sometimes the truth hurts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Go reread the thread.

Reread what?

To big and difficult for you to deal with so now I'm on ignore because you're are incapable of responding?

More insults I see. Basically, what you say is a fabricated incoherent croc. Here's guessing you didn't even reread page 13, understand it the 1st time, or are just plain full of in large part due to losing the debate. So why would anyone want to talk or waste time with such a heretical twisted crank who spews continual garbage as an excuse for a real conversation?

Thought I was on ignore.

More whining.

Page 13?

Why the hell would I want to go back there?

I'm just asking why you can't present a coherent answer to my post on the definition of liberals which you seem to object to but cannot articulate why when I ask.

To the point you put me on ignore to change the subject.

But you probably won't see this because i'm on ignore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

And all this angst because the gun bill sunk.

I can see Obama tossing and turning in bed unable to sleep.

Finally calling Joey later tonight for support only to find Joey crying.

Joey so wanted to say when the bill passed "you know Barack this is a big fing deal".

On national TV with all the Democrat goons grinning in the background.

But not to be, and they are all so angry in defeat.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

nhsteven I cannot even bother reading what either of you are debating but you as always sound like a jerk.

You got that right.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

nhsteven I cannot even bother reading what either of you are debating but you as always sound like a jerk.

Furthermore he's putting you on ignore.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

NHSteven doesn't like me since I dislike his trolling a Sox site as a Yankee fan but I do like his political views and reason and intellect.

Don't know why he's a chicken little yankee fan.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

This is weird:

MIT Police Officer Shot And Killed On Campus

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/18/shooting-reported-on-mit-campus/

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Go reread the thread.

Reread what?

More insults I see. Basically, what you say is a fabricated incoherent croc. Here's guessing you didn't even reread page 13, understand it the 1st time, or are just plain full of in large part due to losing the debate. So why would anyone want to talk or waste time with such a heretical twisted crank who spews continual garbage as an excuse for a real conversation?

Thought I was on ignore.

More whining.

Page 13?

Why the hell would I want to go back there?

I'm just asking why you can't present a coherent answer to my post on the definition of liberals which you seem to object to but cannot articulate why when I ask.

To the point you put me on ignore to change the subject.

But you probably won't see this because i'm on ignore.

Maybe I missed it. Is that what you want, mydefinition of liberals? Fine, but trust me, you'll be on ignore soon after.

To start with, I believe conservatism is actually a good approach in general, but the conservative approach of Goldwater & Reagan; not the twisted version that uses traditional Conservatism as an excuse for greed & plunder that panders to an elite club like we've seen the past 20 yrs.

In fact, from that POV, W Bush, was at best, a sloppy conservative, hoisted up like a puppet by the new conservative ideology (see above).

Until someone from the Republican party reverts to the original concept of Conservatism, largely free from Good Old Boy influence, the Republican Party is in big trouble; the populace won't fall for the current approach. They also need to keep their mouth shut (or at least tone it down) regarding women's issues, gay rights, taxes for the wealthy, gun control, defense spending, the environment, & immigration, amongst others.

A liberal is someone, admittedly, who expects Big Government to help its citizens when necessary, stimulate the economy, & regulate commerce & other processes. They also believe in taxation as necessary to accommodate this. FDR is probably the biggest successful example, and actually the pre-WW2 military buildup was consistent with this approach; regardless, he threw a bunch of War profiteers (including friends) in jail, despite this most essential of WARs. To contrast, Bush NEVER did this, and there were some doozies during his regime.

Recently, other issues have also latched onto both camps; some were mentioned above.

However, Obama is not a liberal in the strict sense; he's had a recent draconian approach to SS & Medicare that has angered senior citizens. He does have socialist tendencies, which may be due to the partial success of the European (including Canada) models over the last few decades; however, this model is starting to show its warts. Regardless, socialism and liberalism, while similar, are not one and the same.

The reality is liberals & conservatives are idealistic labels, and few are purely one or the other.

Sections
Shortcuts