In response to emp9's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

I wonder how many people in the neighborhood where this kook is lurking would love to have a gun in their homes.

Who's to say they don't? 

Terrorist fatalities on American soil sinse 1970= 3,000(+)

Gun violence fatalities on American soil sinse 1980= 900,000(+)

So say what you want to make yourself feel better, but the facts are the facts. 

Oh & by-the-way, NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY.

I don't own a gun.

I wasn't refering to you, and neither were you. 

"oh & by the way, NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY."

Was not directed to me?

Although you were responding to my post?

Bs.

Make a suggestive comment, expect a suggestive retort.

Another riddler who can't speak English.

I guess at least you admit your comments were directed to me.

I never said you personally had a gun. It was an overall statement to your suggestive comment. Nice try twisting it from someone who can't even answer a simple question.

In your first snarky comment you said:

Evidently my response that I did not own a gun was one you did not expect and has launched you on a face saving campaign.

Really not to difficult to understand.

You made that overall statement about you because you're a narcist. Even you're screen name has the word 'ME' in it. 0_o

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Thinking out loud that I wondered how many folks in Watertown wished they had a gun the house really was an upsetting point for you to ponder I guess.

Sure there are gun owners everywhere and certainly a few in that locale but nothing offers more security to face a home intruder and to protect your family than a fire arm.

And I have never owned one but it is a stark reality.

The gun debate will resume after this terrorist is brought to justice whether you like it or not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This is what it has come to: The governor of Mass. tells Bostonians to stay home, lock your doors and hide under your bed. Our national leaders - who are responsible for our insane immigration policy -  offer us this advice : " If you see something, say something." Gee, thanks.  Folks , how did we get to this point ? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I wonder how many people in the neighborhood where this kook is lurking would love to have a gun in their homes.

Who's to say they don't? 

Terrorist fatalities on American soil sinse 1970= 3,000(+)

Gun violence fatalities on American soil sinse 1980= 900,000(+)

So say what you want to make yourself feel better, but the facts are the facts. 

Oh & by-the-way, NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUN AWAY.

I don't own a gun.

I wasn't refering to you, and neither were you. 

Was not directed to me?

Although you were responding to my post?

Bs.

Make a suggestive comment, expect a suggestive retort.

Another riddler who can't speak English.

I guess at least you admit your comments were directed to me.

I never said you personally had a gun. It was an overall statement to your suggestive comment. Nice try twisting it from someone who can't even answer a simple question.

In your first snarky comment you said:

Evidently my response that I did not own a gun was one you did not expect and has launched you on a face saving campaign.

Really not to difficult to understand.

You made that overall statement about you because you're a narcist. Even you're screen name has the word 'ME' in it. 0_o

Ok.

First "they won't take your guns away" wasn't directed toward me in your post to me.

Dragged to admit it was but now I'm a narcissus because of my handle.

Just because we have a difference of opinion.

You a MD of the internet. Diagnostic skills for people you have never met.

And wasting valuable time posting here.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

after this terrorist is brought to justice

He needs to be brought in for interrogation, through the United States Military Courts.

Agreed.

But you know that won't happen.

He'll lawyer up then clam up and we won't get any significant intelligence from him.

But the Muslims of the world will respect us. (tic)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

You have been told repeatedly that your political rants here are not welcome

The only political rant is from you. There is nothing political about my comments, which are factual with regards to this issue.

You don't even have a clue what my political positions are because I do not express them here. You, on the other hand, cannot resist in pushing your agenda upon forum posters who really do not want to hear it. Your contention that what you post is "factual" is laughable. I have generally refrained from criticizing your insistence in pushing your political views here, but your sense of timing for doing so at this time is revolting. If you want to discuss politics, there are political forums that are the correct venue to do so. You have been told this over and over again, and you disrespectfully continue to burden your fellow posters with your nonsense. I don't care if its a right wing agenda or a liberal agenda, this is a S-P-O-R-T-S forum. Get it?

============================================

Pumpsie...you appear to be a very intelligent Marinite but please read my post I copied and pasted below. You say a poster pushes their agenda upon people who don't want to hear about it---title is about the Explosions---what do you think posters are going to talk about but whom they think did this atrocity. You then say that what is said is laughable, disrespectful, burdens posters with nonsense etc. Unless you come back with a rebuttal instead of saying you refrain from posting your political views here in agreement or disagreement, then stay away from the discussion. You are 125% + correct, it's a sports forum, and if one goes off on a tangent, stay away completely from responding thereby not feeding the posters.  Now if the heading indicates that it is a blatant Sports Discussion and interjects politics or whatever not dealing with sports/the topic etc., then yes tell the person(s) not to disrupt sports conversations but, again, I reiterate, waht do you think "Explosions at the Marathon" discussions will be.

My Post previously:

"To all those who have told the political posters to take their rants elsewhere, I will agree that this is a sports forum. However, the Headline "Explosions at Boston Marathon" does not infer that the subjects will discuss much about the race. My point is if you do not have a rebuttal to something with which you disagree, be it comments from a conservative or a liberal, I don't believe you should say no one wants to hear your political rants you idiot, moron etc.  What this does is like when we have Yankee or Lakers trolls on our forums, it feeds them and they get their jollies agravating us and they gleefully continue.

No one is holding a gun to your heads to continue on this discussion so don't link on if not interested in participating."

You are correct however people on this board are so used to calling each other names it's difficult to get them to listen. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Thinking out loud that I wondered how many folks in Watertown wished they had a gun the house really was an upsetting point for you to ponder I guess.

no, no It just sounded like rhetoric. I'm sure most of them do and it's their right. I honestly didn't mean you specifically at the end of that post. 

Sure there are gun owners everywhere and certainly a few in that locale but nothing offers more security to face a home intruder and to protect your family than a fire arm.

Agreed.

Mine's in a safe I haven't opened in years. 

The gun debate will resume after this terrorist is brought to justice whether you like it or not.

I'd rather a conversation about high-speed rail, but that doesn't make the newspaper. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

no, no It just sounded like rhetoric. I'm sure most of them do and it's their right. I honestly didn't mean you specifically at the end of that post. 

Agreed.

I'd rather a conversation about high-speed rail, but that doesn't make the newspaper. 

High speed rail another liberal pipe dream.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Agreed.

High speed rail another liberal pipe dream.

:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

He needs to be brought in for interrogation, through the United States Military Courts.

He is a US citizen and needs to be tried as such.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

RED SOX BLOG A Series Matter: Red Sox-Royals and Endurance Comments 0
    April 19, 2013 4:06 pm By Tim Britton Thumbnail image for boston strong mark duncan ap.JPG

MARK DUNCAN, AP

THE CONTENTS: At some point this weekend (we think), the Red Sox will open a homestand against the Royals. It's scheduled to be a three-game series to kick off 10 games at Fenway Park.

THE EPIGRAPH: "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men." --Edward Murrow

THE AUDIO EPIGRAPH, BECAUSE WHY NOT:

THE EXPOSITION: The Red Sox have matched their longest win streak of the 2012 season with six straight victories over the Rays and Indians. Boston's 11-4 start is the fifth-best in franchise history. The four times the Sox started 12-3, they won the 1904 pennant (there was no World Series that year), won the 1918 World Series, won the 1946 pennant and...finished in sixth in 1952. Let's not talk about 1952. The Red Sox lead the AL East by a season-high 2.5 games.

The Royals aren't off to a bad start themselves at 8-6. If you're like me and all, "That's probably their best start in some time," you're wrong, since they started 10-4 in 2011 (and 8-6 in 2009 and 8-6 in 2008 and 11-3 back in 2003). But they've already won games at Kauffman Stadium, which they didn't do last year until May. KC is a game back of the Tigers in the AL Central.

THE PITCHING MATCHUPS (as of now):

RHP James Shields (1-2, 3.43 ERA) v. RHP Clay Buchholz (3-0, 0.41 ERA)

RHP Ervin Santana (1-1, 2.45) v. RHP Ryan Dempster (0-1, 2.65)

RHP Jeremy Guthrie (2-0, 3.20) v. LHP Felix Doubront (1-0, 4.50)

THE PROTAGONISTS: There's not a lot to dislike right now about how the Red Sox are playing. The starting rotation continues to give Boston a chance to win every night -- a starter has still yet to allow more than three earned runs in a game, the longest stretch to start a season in the AL since the '81 A's -- and the bullpen has been dominant (outside of a pair of some ninth-inning issues).

The nitpicker in all of us would pick at the offense, which still hasn't displayed much depth with Will Middlebrooks and Stephen Drew struggling. That's where David Ortiz comes in. Ortiz isn't 100 percent returning: His timing isn't right yet, and he admitted Thursday that "it's not like [running's] going to go in my favor." Still, plugging Ortiz into the middle of the order -- probably fourth at this point -- extends the lineup down. The heating-up Mike Napoli could move to fifth, Middlebrooks or Nava or Saltalamacchia at sixth, etc. The middle of the order starts looking whole again.

THE ANTAGONISTS: The Royals spent the offseason rebuilding their pitching staff, making trades for Shields, Wade Davis and Santana. The deals have been beneficial so far, with all three pitching well the first three times through the rotation. As a result, Kansas City has the seventh-best ERA and second-best WHIP in baseball. That's a far cry from 2012, when they were 23rd in ERA and 27th in WHIP.

The only issue is that the offense hasn't held up its part of the bargain, particularly Mike Moustakas, Eric Hosmer and Salvador Perez. Kansas City overall has hit just five home runs.

WHAT'S AT STAKE? It's a baseball series. Nothing, really.

SOME THOUGHTS, WHICH I HOPE RISE ABOVE "INCOHERENT" BUT ACKNOWLEDGE HAVE YET TO REACH "COHERENT": So there's a scene -- well, it's interspersed pretty heavily over like 200 pages, so maybe scene isn't the right word -- in my favorite novel set in Boston (perhaps because it's one of my two favorite novels set anywhere). It's Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, by the way, but you should have intuited that.

Don Gately, the Demerol addict who's recovering at Ennet House, is lying in a hospital bed. He's been shot in the shoulder, and the pain is, to use his words, "emergency-type pain, like scream-and-yank-your-charred-hand-off-the-stove-type pain." Problem is, Gately refuses all medication because of his addiction.

So the whole set-up is that Gately is in this seemingly unbearable pain. And this is how he bears it:

"Abiding. No single instant of it was unendurable. Here was a second right here: he endured it. What was undealable-with was the thought of all the instants all lined up and stretching ahead, glittering....
    "He could just hunker down in the space between each heartbeat and make each heartbeat a wall and live in there. Not let his head look over. What's unendurable is what his own head could make of it all. What his head could report to him, looking over and ahead and reporting. But he could choose not to listen, treat his head like...clueless noise. He hadn't quite gotten this before now, how it wasn't just the matter of riding out the cravings for a Substance: everything unendurable was in the head, was the head not Abiding in the Present but hopping the wall and doing a recon and then returning with unendurable news you then somehow believed."

How do you abide pain and grief and fear and the seemingly unbearable? How do you sit through a city-wide lockdown that you would have deemed unfathomable a day ago? "Hunker down in the space between each heartbeat and make each heartbeat a wall and live there." No second is unendurable, and it follows that no minute is unendurable and no hour and no day and etc.

And we know we can do this because it also happens to be how you run a marathon. The task on the whole is absurd. It is hardly rational for a human being to run 26.2 miles; Pheidippides dies in the legend, you know.

But everyone knows someone who's run a marathon, who has accomplished this unreasonable task and probably made it look commonplace. This, as far as I can tell because I've never run one myself, is why we run marathons: because things we shouldn't be able to do =/= things we can't do. Marathons are a testament to our ability to will ourselves beyond the purported limits of our condition.

On a more-regular-than-we-may-realize basis, we confront things we do not think we can get through, and then we get through it. And we'll get through this.

A THOUGHT FROM SOMEONE ELSE: "The narrator is inclined to think that by attributing overimportance to praiseworthy actions one may, by implication, be paying indirect but potent homage to the worse side of human nature. For this attitude implies that such actions shine out as rare exceptions, whole callousness and apathy are the general rule. The narrator does not share that view." --The Plague, Albert Camus

RECENT SERIES HISTORY: If you've followed A Series Matter as closely as I demand, you know how remarkably tight the series history is between the Red Sox and Royals. By virtue of winning four of seven from KC last year, Boston leads it 219-218.

Kansas City hasn't won a season series from the Sox since 2006.

WHAT THE (OTHER) LOCAL MEDIA IS SAYING: From the excellent Sam Mellinger at theKansas City Star:

"Again, nobody can know what this season will bring. This could be the peak. This could be the beginning of a fun summer. This could be anything in between. But right now, this is hope, and that's an improvement over the past."

Mellinger also wrote this review of Kansas City's postseason drought for the Star's baseball preview.

PREDICTION TIME: We'll get through this.

Twitter: @TimBritton

« Previous Main Index More Sharing Services 0   Share Your Thoughts Providencejournal.com is now using Facebook Comments. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then add your comment below. Your comment is subject to Facebook's Privacy Policy and Terms of Service on data use. If you don't want your comment to appear on Facebook, uncheck the 'Post to Facebook' box. To find out more, read the FAQ.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

This is what it has come to: The governor of Mass. tells Bostonians to stay home, lock your doors and hide under your bed. Our national leaders - who are responsible for our insane immigration policy -  offer us this advice : " If you see something, say something." Gee, thanks.  Folks , how did we get to this point ? 

There is no right or wrong anymore.  We are so PC in this country we let everything slide.  CNN tries to pin this on the right, what else is new.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

How does a great post by the op (A Yankee's fan on a Boston Board) turn into a political debate? Makes me sick!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

The only political rant is from you. There is nothing political about my comments, which are factual with regards to this issue.

You don't even have a clue what my political positions are because I do not express them here. You, on the other hand, cannot resist in pushing your agenda upon forum posters who really do not want to hear it. Your contention that what you post is "factual" is laughable. I have generally refrained from criticizing your insistence in pushing your political views here, but your sense of timing for doing so at this time is revolting. If you want to discuss politics, there are political forums that are the correct venue to do so. You have been told this over and over again, and you disrespectfully continue to burden your fellow posters with your nonsense. I don't care if its a right wing agenda or a liberal agenda, this is a S-P-O-R-T-S forum. Get it?

Pumpsie...you appear to be a very intelligent Marinite but please read my post I copied and pasted below. You say a poster pushes their agenda upon people who don't want to hear about it---title is about the Explosions---what do you think posters are going to talk about but whom they think did this atrocity. You then say that what is said is laughable, disrespectful, burdens posters with nonsense etc. Unless you come back with a rebuttal instead of saying you refrain from posting your political views here in agreement or disagreement, then stay away from the discussion. You are 125% + correct, it's a sports forum, and if one goes off on a tangent, stay away completely from responding thereby not feeding the posters.  Now if the heading indicates that it is a blatant Sports Discussion and interjects politics or whatever not dealing with sports/the topic etc., then yes tell the person(s) not to disrupt sports conversations but, again, I reiterate, waht do you think "Explosions at the Marathon" discussions will be.

My Post previously:

"To all those who have told the political posters to take their rants elsewhere, I will agree that this is a sports forum. However, the Headline "Explosions at Boston Marathon" does not infer that the subjects will discuss much about the race. My point is if you do not have a rebuttal to something with which you disagree, be it comments from a conservative or a liberal, I don't believe you should say no one wants to hear your political rants you idiot, moron etc.  What this does is like when we have Yankee or Lakers trolls on our forums, it feeds them and they get their jollies agravating us and they gleefully continue.

No one is holding a gun to your heads to continue on this discussion so don't link on if not interested in participating."

You are right: the entire thread does not belong here. Certainly it should not be used as a venue to spew your political views. There are other places for that. If there is discussion here, I think it should be at least minimally sports related-how the events in Boston relate to sporting events, for example, and not a forum for an untimely spewing of your political views. Sorry. I do not want to hear how Softy feels about the President right now.

==========================================

Pumpsie...

Re: As you have posted on this discussion and voiced your displeasure with the political rants back & forth, you are able to determine that despite part of the Heading being "Boston Marathon" that there has been no or little discussion about the sports aspect of the race.

You have 2 choices:  

1.If you feel certain posters are unreasonable in their views, you might do as I do, don't get into an argument with someone unreasonable. It's pissing up wind !!!

2. If you disagree with what is said and you don't wish to offer a rebuttal, leave the thread. I have agreed that politics should not be discussed here & opinions given on our President either should not be done. By continuing to express your displeasure, you are not going to stop someone from defending insults. You are feeding their egos because they know what they have said upset you. They will stop when no one responds because the've shot their loads but firing back with insults makes them load up again. If they are ignored, they will go away.

3. I am a dieheart Boston teams fan but I did enjoy getting involved in some of the political discussions and I came back with my rebuttals without name calling and an explanation why I agreed or disagreed with what was said.  Needless to say, if you want to stick to the Sports Forums/Topics only, then by all means do it ! No one should be disturbing you on this post if you stay away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

My Post previously:

You are right: the entire thread does not belong here. Certainly it should not be used as a venue to spew your political views. There are other places for that. If there is discussion here, I think it should be at least minimally sports related-how the events in Boston relate to sporting events, for example, and not a forum for an untimely spewing of your political views. Sorry. I do not want to hear how Softy feels about the President right now.

==========================================

Pumpsie...

Re: As you have posted on this discussion and voiced your displeasure with the political rants back & forth, you are able to determine that despite part of the Heading being "Boston Marathon" that there has been no or little discussion about the sports aspect of the race.

You have 2 choices:  

1.If you feel certain posters are unreasonable in their views, you might do as I do, don't get into an argument with someone unreasonable. It's pissing up wind !!!

2. If you disagree with what is said and you don't wish to offer a rebuttal, leave the thread. I have agreed that politics should not be discussed here & opinions given on our President either should not be done. By continuing to express your displeasure, you are not going to stop someone from defending insults. You are feeding their egos because they know what they have said upset you. They will stop when no one responds because the've shot their loads but firing back with insults makes them load up again. If they are ignored, they will go away.

3. I am a dieheart Boston teams fan but I did enjoy getting involved in some of the political discussions and I came back with my rebuttals without name calling and an explanation why I agreed or disagreed with what was said.  Needless to say, if you want to stick to the Sports Forums/Topics only, then by all means do it ! No one should be disturbing you on this post if you stay away.

Great advice...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Hopefully

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

my heart goes out to the families of those injuredFrown.....Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line
    By Jimmy Golen, The Associated Press | Associated Press – 7 mins ago

BOSTON - Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in injuries.
    Bloody spectators were being carried Monday to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners. Police wove through competitors as they ran back toward the course.
    "There are a lot of people down," said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina.
    He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line.
    Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later.....

All the different accounts from this story simply don't add up just yet.

#1 We have all seen the pictures released leading to the two brothers being the primary suspects but have yet to see the one authorities stated showing the youngest actually setting down the first bomb?

#2 Listening to the tape from the shootout and the residents accounts don't explain how grenades and bombs were thrown at police during the chase.  Did they not go off or create damage somewhere?

#3 Why do the brothers shoot and kill the young officer in the head but allow the owner of the mercedes to go after stealing his car and driving with them for miles?

#4 How does a 19 year old kid escape a shootout and an entire city full of military, SWAP etc. all day long without professional help?  

#5 Seven bombs in two diffent areas of the city apparently disarmed during the search for the second suspect today?  What was the purpose of setting these bombs in place, or where exactly were they found and disarmed so it makes a bit more sense?   

#6 How were so many gunshots found in various apartments on different floors in the area of the shootout, when the confrontation apparently happened on the street?  Poor aim?  Ricochets from ground level? its a bit unexplained.

My theory so far?  The two were involved but I'm not convinced they were working alone and feel there might be a few exaggerations of the actual events.

Hopefully they find the other kid so all the injured and their families can find some peace, but most importantly all the actual facts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

In response to Promise4you2's comment:

How does a great post by the op (A Yankee's fan on a Boston Board) turn into a political debate? Makes me sick!

Just to be clear: 

I didn't politically bend those numbers: 3,000 to 900,000

The numbers are real. All I ask is that you think about them. I'm not worried so much about Al Queada. I'm more worried about us. 

Look, I've said my piece. See you at the game tomorrow. As always:

GO SOX! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Pumpsie...

You have 2 choices:  

I have as many choices as I want. I appreciate your suggestions, but I think I will choose another option. Sports forums are not the place to utilize as a vehicle for spewing your personal political agenda. If you like, I can provide you with a link to the POLITICAL forum where such discussion are a better fit. Many of us here have gotten tired of the persistent intrusion of political rants by Softlaw and Mr Bill. Its not just this thread, but this thread IS a prime example of malpositioned posts. As long as they continue to spew their diatribe I choose to continue to reject their intrusion and call them out on it. I am not alone; others have posted the same thing. Best course of action: the mods move this thread to the political forum where it belongs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Pumpsie...

You have 2 choices:  

I have as many choices as I want. I appreciate your suggestions, but I think I will choose another option. Sports forums are not the place to utilize as a vehicle for spewing your personal political agenda. If you like, I can provide you with a link to the POLITICAL forum where such discussion are a better fit. Many of us here have gotten tired of the persistent intrusion of political rants by Softlaw and Mr Bill. Its not just this thread, but this thread IS a prime example of malpositioned posts. As long as they continue to spew their diatribe I choose to continue to reject their intrusion and call them out on it. I am not alone; others have posted the same thing. Best course of action: the mods move this thread to the political forum where it belongs.

Turned over a new leaf?

Unlike when you were posting over on trufan when you were quite active injecting politics  into baseball threads.

On that site accusing any poster with an opinion opposing yours and your support of Obama to be racists.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I could bring a few of your posts here I'm sure they are still there.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It's not politics that pumpsie objects to, it's softy's brand that he doesn't like.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I could bring a few of your posts here I'm sure they are still there.

Why don't you do that. While you are digging them up we will have the pleasure of your absence here. And yes, I do call out racists and bigots wherever I see them. Sort of a zero tolerance policy. Not sure how that is political in nature though; more of common decency. Go for it! Come see us again in a couple of years.

Sections
Shortcuts