Explosions at Boston Marathon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

This is just a very sad situation on many levels from many angles.  No winners here.  Just more senseless loss of life.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

I could bring a few of your posts here I'm sure they are still there.

Why don't you do that. While you are digging them up we will have the pleasure of your absence here. And yes, I do call out racists and bigots wherever I see them. Sort of a zero tolerance policy. Not sure how that is political in nature though; more of common decency. Go for it! Come see us again in a couple of years.

Why you don't want politics discussed here.

You disagree with softy but know that you are incapable of disputing his pov.

The only come back you ever had was to brand the other side racists.

Typical liberal, mute the opposition when losing the argument.

Or brand them a racist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

It's not politics that pumpsie objects to, it's softy's brand that he doesn't like.

And you know this how? Since you are so wise about my political positions, where do I stand on the immigration issue? The federal budget deficit....the sequester.....gay rights.....Come on TWM, you are so wise, elucidate this for the rest of us low lifes here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

So comical reading pumpsie's posts the past few days placing himself above the discussion.

But I know his history.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Back to the regularly scheduled program.....A home in Watertown was surrounded by swat teams, FBI and Boston police, about an hour ago. The family was evacuated from a home, an elderly man was carried out. Gun fire has been exchanged.  Helicopters over head. Initially though the suspect was hiding in a boat next to the home, lights are now on in the home. police are inside.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

If you don't want to talk politics then go to one of the baseball threads.

It's what is being said that you don't care for.

I know how much you idolize the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

So comical reading pumpsie's posts the past few days placing himself above the discussion.

But I know his history.

I thought you also know my political positions since obviously I have been contaminating Sawxheads with them for years. Were you paying attention? Let us all know how I feel about racial profiling, Obamacare, the federal deficit....we are all waiting for you to educate us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

It's not politics that pumpsie objects to, it's softy's brand that he doesn't like.

And you know this how? Since you are so wise about my political positions, where do I stand on the immigration issue? The federal budget deficit....the sequester.....gay rights.....Come on TWM, you are so wise, elucidate this for the rest of us low lifes here.

Left of center on all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

You know where I stand pumpsie I don't try to hide it.

Night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Back to the regularly scheduled program.....A home in Watertown was surrounded by swat teams, FBI and Boston police, about an hour ago. The family was evacuated from a home, an elderly man was carried out. Gun fire has been exchanged.  Helicopters over head. Initially though the suspect was hiding in a boat next to the home, lights are now on in the home. police are inside.

They have the tarp removed from the boat, apparently, and there is a small fire in the body of the boat. They are concerned that the lunatic has a suicide bomb strapped to him, so they are proceeding cautiously. If he is still alive, IMO they need to capture him and not kill him. He needs to be questioned using whatever means necessary to obtain answers then tossed in prison and the key thrown away.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Hiding in the boat?

No problem.  Hook the police truck to the boat trailer and haul him away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Suspect is still alive and talking with police. He is on the boat, in the backyard. He tried to set fire to the boat but it didn't take. police said he's wounded, bloodied but alive. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Left of center on all.

Wrong. Balanced budget: yes. Use of waterboarding to obtain information from terrorists: yes. The sequester: good move, since we cannot keep spending the way we are spending. Gay rights: yes, equality for all.

You are incredibly presumptuous TWM, as well as arrogant. You don't know me from Adam. That does not seem to have stopped you from your ridiculous assumptions about me though. Keep on with the rhetoric. It only makes you look like more of a fool than you already appear.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

If you don't want to talk politics then go to one of the baseball threads.

It's what is being said that you don't care for.

I know how much you idolize the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

This is a BASEBALL FORUM. Here, for your use, is the link to the POLITICAL forum. Political threads do not belong in a baseball forum any more than baseball threads belong in a political forum. Here you go:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/80/770

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Left of center on all.

Wrong. Balanced budget: yes. Use of waterboarding to obtain information from terrorists: yes. The sequester: good move, since we cannot keep spending the way we are spending. Gay rights: yes, equality for all.

You are incredibly presumptuous TWM, as well as arrogant. You don't know me from Adam. That does not seem to have stopped you from your ridiculous assumptions about me though. Keep on with the rhetoric. It only makes you look like more of a fool than you already appear.

Bs pumpsie. You and I had a few go-arounds over on trufan. I know all about you.

I know your MO.

You have a poor memory for an MD.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Hiding in the boat?

No problem.  Hook the police truck to the boat trailer and haul him away.

Fire hose Amp.

Flush him out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

A homeowner on the street saw blood on their property and the boat, and called police, which lead to the suspect. Watching live, police are yelling his name and to come out, with his hands up. No way out alive, unless he does

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

How about these people.

They come into our country we give them politcal asylum which entitles them to welfare and public assistence.

The mother shoplifts 1600 dollars worth of goods from Lord and Taylor.

And now we have these two boys who hate us.

Who ruined the marathon and the entire week for Boston.

And some of the runners from Monday will now do wheelchair marathons.

This is our current immigration policy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Tamerlan the older brother was a radical muslim.  The FBI was warned about him by another country.

This family came into the USA as political refugees.  They received instant welfare. Their mother was arrested for stealing $1,600.00 worth of goods.

No good deed goes unpunished.  We take these people in, give them free stuff and this is what they do to us. 

They have the second guy in custody.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It's over.....he's in custody, he's alive. applause from the everyone. Good job by all involved

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Left of center on all.

Bs pumpsie. You and I had a few go-arounds over on trufan. I know all about you.

I know your MO.

You have a poor memory for an MD.

Really. So now you are arrogant enough to tell me that I am not who I really am-I am someone else. What I wrote about my political positions is true. I could not care less if you choose to believe it. I remember you from over there. We did not appreciate you there either and eventually drove you out.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Suspect in custody .

thank goodness

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

He is apparently been captured wounded, but alive. The crowd is applauding. Guess the police didn't do such a bad job after all, eh Softy?