Explosions at Boston Marathon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

Poor pumpsie his reputation precedes him.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Happy for you folks, enjoy your weekend.

And happy for our country.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

CNN tried to blame the right for this, how pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Just like I had a wild hunch those involved wwere young militant Muslim jihadists, I have this wild hunch this teenager is dead. I hope I'm wrong on the "he's dead" hunch.

Since American policy is to presume and handle these disasters with the criminal justice system, if he is alive, the ACLU will get right to work and there will be no interrogation of any consequence.

I also have a wild hunch that these two jihadists "suspects" was not a "random act of domestic violence or spontaenous demonstration reaction to a Muslim hate video".

What's absurd is how these two could evade public safety for that long, all by themselves, get in two shootouts and result in the City being back to normal routine, then shut down, then back to normal routine, then shut down again.

This isn't a wild hunch. There will be zero change in U.S. Immigration Policy and zero chance on media and chief executive reactionary policy to the next Muslim militant jihad attack or natural disaster. It will be the same song and dance of a superficial public empahty sensationalized national circus that does nothing but provide a large video and audo driven  platfrom to make the details and victims of the attack reach the minds of a massive audience.  

The greatest threat to the public safety of American citizens is the immigratoin policies of the INS, followed by the media and body politic reacton to these jihadist attacks.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/news/politics/80/770

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Poor pumpsie his reputation precedes him.

Why not come back to Sawxheads and see what kind of reception you get over there?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Just like I had a wild hunch those involved wwere young militant Muslim jihadists, I have this wild hunch this teenager is dead. I hope I'm wrong on the "he's dead" hunch.

Since American policy is to presume and handle these disasters with the criminal justice system, if he is alive, the ACLU will get right to work and there will be no interrogation of any consequence.

I also have a wild hunch that these two jihadists "suspects" was not a "random act of domestic violence or spontaenous demonstration reaction to a Muslim hate video".

What's absurd is how these two could evade public safety for that long, all by themselves, get in two shootouts and result in the City being back to normal routine, then shut down, then back to normal routine, then shut down again.

This isn't a wild hunch. There will be zero change in U.S. Immigration Policy and zero chance on media and chief executive reactionary policy to the next Muslim militant jihad attack or natural disaster. It will be the same song and dance of a superficial public empahty sensationalized national circus that does nothing but provide a large video and audo driven  platfrom to make the details and victims of the attack reach the minds of a massive audience.  

The greatest threat to the public safety of American citizens is the immigratoin policies of the INS, followed by the media and body politic reacton to these jihadist attacks.

The Globe's Shelley Murphy reports that the suspect is alive. by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 5:51 PM

Wrong as usual Softy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

CNN tried to blame the right for this, how pathetic.

So disappointed that it wasn't a homegrown conservative group.

Just like they were in Arizona.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Watertown, boat, waterboard....it just fits so nicely...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Globe's Shelley Murphy reports that the suspect is alive.by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 5:51 PM

Wrong as usual Softy

Right as usual, and I just noted that I hope I'm wrong on the wild hunch that the "supsect" is dead.

Now, the even more pitiful part begins. The criminal justice system and the media spin and sell the next chapter of this tragedy.

Here is what you said:

"Just like I had a wild hunch those involved wwere young militant Muslim jihadists, I have this wild hunch this teenager is dead"

He is alive and was talking. At the very least you should admit it when you are clearly wrong.

I am glad he was not killed; that would be too good for him. Its important now to use all means necessary to obtain the information he has about other terrorists in this country, if he has any. Its pathetic that you have such little faith in the criminal justice system and in our law enforcement authorities. No one is saying they are perfect, but for my part, to capture these two in four days is not too shabby. Kudos to the people who finished this job in such a short amount of time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Wrong approach am. Obvviously society is to to blame for his "mistake" and he should be coddled and loved, finally being released into society to live a long and prosperous life with a new identity and millions of dollars obtained in a law-suit for being harrassed while in his boat.  

Meanwhile if we really want to stop this stuff we need to clamp down on more old woman at the airport with more aggressive cavity searches.

As my good friend bill says BINGO

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Wrong approach am. Obvviously society is to to blame for his "misdirection" and he should be coddled and loved, finally being released into society to live a long and prosperous life with a new identity and millions of dollars obtained in a law-suit for being harrassed while in his boat.  

Meanwhile if we really want to stop this stuff we need to clamp down on more old woman at the airport with more aggressive cavity searches.

LOL     Laughing

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Nope, Pimpsie, here is what I actually said, which all can read in the actual post and the post you actually reposted:

Well, Softy, here is the full text of the first paragraph of your post. You really do have a hard time admitting that you are wrong, even when presented with a quote authored by you:

People who can actually comprehend written English understand this to mean that your hunch IS that the teenager is dead, but that you hope your own hunch is wrong. If I said that I have a hunch the Red Sox will finish 0-162 this year, but I hope I am wrong,-and the Red Sox win their first game-would that not mean that my hunch was wrong? Never mind; you simply cannot bring yourself to admit that your hunch was wrong.

I am finished with this thread. The authorities did their job. Try to keep your political commentary to the proper context, the political forum. This is not the right venue for it. You have been told that by many other posters but, like Bill, refuse to respect our wishes. I would be telling you this if you were a liberal as well.

Its a good night for America. Thats something I think we can all agree on.

25. This post has been removed.