1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Re: Explosions at Boston Marathon

In response to 67redsox's comment:

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

In response to ddimaria's comment:

All I can do is say thank god BDC reintroduced the ignore button.  Once again Softlaw and Bill inject politics in a thread.  They both disgust me to no end.. I don't know either from a hole in the wall but as a fellow veteran I am even more disgusted by Bill-806.  

"Recreation place violence"  !!!    BTW,   hows things going out there in FORT HOOD ?????

People have harped on you in the past for making everything political Bill... this crosses the line and I once again reported you.. they will probably do nothing about it but I am sick sick sick of reading your drivel.  It is in appropriate and unnecessary...

I hope no one on these boards ever have to experience a loss like that which occured yesterday.  I am not a religious person but I hope and pray that they find the person responsible for this.. whether it be foreign or domestic I could care less... as long as we do not have to share the air on this Earth with them for much longer...

As Dad would say, Bill-806 you disappoint me over and over and I am disgusted to call you 'son'. 

Stop right there with that kind of talk....  Politics ????  No one is talking POLITICS here, we are talking facts as they are related to yesterdays despicable events...... My GOSH, how else can you lay out to America the events and the continued ramifications....  Our land is not as safe today as it was the 8 years after 9/11.......  You may not like my delivery, but there is no "sugar coating" coming from here.......  Anyone out there today that thinks it's business as usual is sadly mistaken...... BTW, we are in this place today because as the speaches from the top all the way down to Mennino end, the plot goes on to destroy the  U S A  !!!

Why is our land not as safe as it was for 8 years after 9/11?

SPACE, You know why, no need to "SPLAIN"  !!

why? because the president is black? quit hiding your racism behind ricky ricardo, RUBE.

I don't like obama because he is a secular progressive who wants one world governance with no one country being more powerful than another.

I don't like obama because he is taking away my religious freedom.

I don't like obama because we give about half our earnings to the feds so that they can waste it on things like turtle tunnels.

I don't like obama because I don't like how he is fundamentaly changing America.

I don't like obama for a host of reasons.  For you to say that people don't like obama because of the color of his skin is beyond rational understanding.

I don't like reid, pelosi or biden.  I guess that means I don't like white men and women.

Please use your God given brains before you make such an off the wall statement.

Wow. Someone drank the kook aid. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

The world is a volatile chaotic place, and always will be.  We are more safer here in America than almost any other country at any other time.  You canno't prevent everything from happening and if you think we can you need to put down the crack pipe. 

It's a sad truth that we are reminded of anything something horrific happens.  but 3 people murdered on Monday holds more weight than the hundreds murdered every day in this country because of the psychological effect it holds.  That's why they call it "terror-ism" it is meant to make people feel scared and unsafe.  I live my life no different today than I chose to yesterday....and I hope more people do the same. 

+1 ...great post.

++1..very well said. We change our routine..the terrorist wins. It's really that simple. That being said..it's always good to be aware and observant of your surroundings in any big city..or in any crowd. The BPD campaign of "see something..say something" is in place for a reason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I may not agree with all of Softlaw's points---this is what America is about Boys...freedom of speech...but there is much logic in many of his posts. Sensationalizing, yellow journalism, by the media tends to feed the terrorists/sickos etc. egos !!! Also, although those unfortunate individuals having lost loved ones or having been crippled get the public sympathy of many, the media can tend to pry when it's a time for most to grieve in private. What is happening is sort of dealing with Trolls on these posts that what they post is disturbing so please go away, feeds their egos and they continue as many are masochists !!!

However, I find the Full page ad in the Chicago Tribune a class act listing the Chicago Red Sox, Chicago Celtics etc. and the Yankees and others playing Sweet Caroline a very classy and empathetic gesture.

It will be so sad that in the future we must be extra vigilant at group events, sports, parades, circuses, carnivals, theme parks etc. Many will be extra cautious and filled with anxiety especially with their children & grandchildren.  Belief in God and what happens, does happen, will help many but our country has changed in my 70+ years when we knew the enemy, the Nazis, Japanese etc. and they were not on our shores.

God Bless Us All & God Bless America as we are still the land of the free more than anyplace else.

I think we saw a perfect example of how the media's rush to sensationalize and be the first to break a story actually resulted in false information being released about an arrest when there was none. This was irresponsible by CNN and the AP. CNN is famous for this type of thing...but I expect better from the AP. The FBI is obviously not happy...and I hope this debacle did not result in a disadvantage to law enforcement. Law enforcement should work to figure out who their erroneous leak is.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

67redsox, This is your opportunity to use the ignore button on mryazz.

It didn't take me long to realize his warped intentions.

It makes me smile every time I'm reading a thread and see 'mryazz has been blocked by you'.

Thanks for your post.  I don't usually respond to such drivel but I get so sick and tired of hearing how I don't like obama because of the color of his skin.  Are people in this country really that stupid or do they just like to play the race card.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to emp9's comment:

All I can do is say thank god BDC reintroduced the ignore button.  Once again Softlaw and Bill inject politics in a thread.  They both disgust me to no end.. I don't know either from a hole in the wall but as a fellow veteran I am even more disgusted by Bill-806.  

"Recreation place violence"  !!!    BTW,   hows things going out there in FORT HOOD ?????

People have harped on you in the past for making everything political Bill... this crosses the line and I once again reported you.. they will probably do nothing about it but I am sick sick sick of reading your drivel.  It is in appropriate and unnecessary...

I hope no one on these boards ever have to experience a loss like that which occured yesterday.  I am not a religious person but I hope and pray that they find the person responsible for this.. whether it be foreign or domestic I could care less... as long as we do not have to share the air on this Earth with them for much longer...

As Dad would say, Bill-806 you disappoint me over and over and I am disgusted to call you 'son'. 

Stop right there with that kind of talk....  Politics ????  No one is talking POLITICS here, we are talking facts as they are related to yesterdays despicable events...... My GOSH, how else can you lay out to America the events and the continued ramifications....  Our land is not as safe today as it was the 8 years after 9/11.......  You may not like my delivery, but there is no "sugar coating" coming from here.......  Anyone out there today that thinks it's business as usual is sadly mistaken...... BTW, we are in this place today because as the speaches from the top all the way down to Mennino end, the plot goes on to destroy the  U S A  !!!

why? because the president is black? quit hiding your racism behind ricky ricardo, RUBE.

I don't like obama because he is a secular progressive who wants one world governance with no one country being more powerful than another.

I don't like obama because we give about half our earnings to the feds so that they can waste it on things like turtle tunnels.

I don't like obama because I don't like how he is fundamentaly changing America.

I don't like obama for a host of reasons.  For you to say that people don't like obama because of the color of his skin is beyond rational understanding.

I don't like reid, pelosi or biden.  I guess that means I don't like white men and women.

Please use your God given brains before you make such an off the wall statement.

Wow. Someone drank the kook aid. 

Yeah well, look into what I said.  You can check out youtube if you want to see obama talk about one world governance.  See and hear clinton talk about being a progressive.  Check out the Franklin Institue and George Soros.

I know you won't but if you did you would see I was telling the truth.  Most Americans rather not know and that's one reason obama is in the white house.

If you do look up obama and his quotes about one world governance and how one country should not be more powerful than another I would be interested in your thoughts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

I was expecting the "Obama didn't get re-elected because he is black" media/crowd to appear en masse had he not been re-elected.

Yeah, the race card is easily played.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Why is this forum loaded with Obama haters?  What do so many ignore the need for gun control. The US population was in favor of stricter background checks  ( 80-90 %) on purchasing a weapon that can kill 50 little children in thirty seconds. Yet you can still buy such a weapon at Walmart without a serious background check now. Shame on your elected US senators and congressman. Why doesn't BDC Softlaw ever talk about gun control? Why doesn't anyone else. Yet BDC keeps Softlaw here and all of his inflamatory political posts?  Answer - the Almighy Dollar. Why in Hell does BDC allow allow Softlaw to preach his nonsense here, this is not a political  forum but yet they will not ban him anymore like they used to..  He is here on the Boston Marathon threads also preaching his hatred and ignorance. Wake up posters, this is your forum and not Softlaw's.

I don't own a gun but do we now need a new law to control the sale of pressure cookers?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Why is this forum loaded with Obama haters?  What do so many ignore the need for gun control. The US population was in favor of stricter background checks  ( 80-90 %) on purchasing a weapon that can kill 50 little children in thirty seconds. Yet you can still buy such a weapon at Walmart without a serious background check now. Shame on your elected US senators and congressman. Why doesn't BDC Softlaw ever talk about gun control? Why doesn't anyone else. Yet BDC keeps Softlaw here and all of his inflamatory political posts?  Answer - the Almighy Dollar. Why in Hell does BDC allow allow Softlaw to preach his nonsense here, this is not a political  forum but yet they will not ban him anymore like they used to..  He is here on the Boston Marathon threads also preaching his hatred and ignorance. Wake up posters, this is your forum and not Softlaw's.

What does the almighty dollar have to do with softy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

I don't own a gun but do we now need a new law to control the sale of pressure cookers?

Not to mention nails and ball bearings

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't hate obama, I hate what he is doing to my country.

Stop the violence in the media, movies, music, tv and video games.  Parents take the time to teach your kids right from wrong.  We removed prayer from schools and replaced it with metal detectors.  We are a nation of moral relativisim.  We kill the preborn and some states support so called mercy killing.  We don't respect life, we teach violence so why should we be suprised that we are a violent nation.

Gun controll will not stop the madness, we as a society have to stop it.

My son was at virginia tech at the time of the shooting.  It was a terrible time for our family but I'm against takeing away gun rights.  Mental health laws are a joke in the state of Virginia.  Cho was mentaly ill and needed help but in Virginia  a person can not be made to take medication or get help unless they hurt themselves or threaten others.  We need to change our mental health laws not take away peoples right to own a gun.

Things are not as cut and dry as you make them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to BaddBrains' comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

How many people get killed by pressure cookers exploding? There is 1.2 guns for every person in the US. Try to be a bit logical.

You missed his point.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

i don't like morons, like you. and god has left the building.

btw, i wasn't talkng about all people; i was referring to one particular racist. learn reading comprehension mr. self-righteous.

Name calling, great come back.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzMsagY7oRs

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I don't hate obama, I hate what he is doing to my country.

Stop the violence in the media, movies, music, tv and video games.  Parents take the time to teach your kids right from wrong  We removed prayer from schools and replaced it with metal detectors.  We are a nation of moral relativisim.  We kill the preborn and some states support so called mercy killing.  We don't respect life, we teach violence so why should we be suprised that we are a violent nation.

Gun controll will not stop the madness, we as a society have to stop it.

My son was at virginia tech at the time of the shooting.  It was a terrible time for our family but I'm against takeing away gun rights.  Mental health laws are a joke in the state of Virginia.  Cho was mentaly ill and needed help but in Virginia  a person can not be made to take medication or get help unless they hurt themselves or threaten others.  We need to change our mental health laws not take away peoples right to own a gun.

Things are not as cut and dry as you make them

Are they as cut and dry as you make them?  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts