Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal

He got a sweet deal, but I appreciated his attitude about "owning" the ball. 

Refreshing.

Sorta fitting ... a classy fan for a classy player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : When Jeter was shaking his hand, you could almost read his mind; this guy's a fat b-stard
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

That comment is what I call wrong all over the place. Seriously. A great moment and you want to focus on a fan's weight? Unreal.

Jete, like myself, can eat whatever he wants and it's not going to matter. It's your body's metabolism, nothing more or nothing less. It's what you're born with. I'm sure he knows this by now. I don't believe he had any judgement like that against the fan. Honestly, I would take a brilliant mind over a brilliant body anyday -- and I've had both.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : That comment is what I call wrong all over the place. Seriously. A great moment and you want to focus on a fan's weight? Unreal. Jete, like myself, can eat whatever he wants and it's not going to matter. It's your body's metabolism, nothing more or nothing less. It's what you're born with. I'm sure he knows this by now. I don't believe he had any judgement like that against the fan. Honestly, I would take a brilliant mind over a brilliant body anyday -- and I've had both.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You're right, and I apologize; which is why before I even read your post, I deleted it. Shame on me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : That comment is what I call wrong all over the place. Seriously. A great moment and you want to focus on a fan's weight? Unreal. Jete, like myself, can eat whatever he wants and it's not going to matter. It's your body's metabolism, nothing more or nothing less. It's what you're born with. I'm sure he knows this by now. I don't believe he had any judgement like that against the fan. Honestly, I would take a brilliant mind over a brilliant body anyday -- and I've had both.

I highly doubt this metabolism comment as Kim has special keys made on her laptop to accomodate her sausage fingers.  I'm headed to the gym to do athletic things that Kim cannot conceive of.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE] Jete, like myself, can eat whatever he wants and it's not going to matter. It's your body's metabolism, nothing more or nothing less. It's what you're born with. I'm sure he knows this by now. I don't believe he had any judgement like that against the fan. Honestly, I would take a brilliant mind over a brilliant body anyday -- and I've had both.

Y'know who talks like this? Fat chicks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : I highly doubt this metabolism comment as Kim has special keys made on her laptop to accomodate her sausage fingers.  I'm headed to the gym to do athletic things that Kim cannot conceive of.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Why, have you seen her?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Y'know who talks like this? Fat chicks.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with alot of what she says, but based on the little I know about her I doubt she's making this up. When I made my movie casting thread (admittedly dumb), I said Natalie Portman or Emma Watson could play her (from an age, looks, figure, brains, and temperament POV); I'm guessing I'm fairly accurate. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Of course, cause noone would lie about themselves on the internets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Of course, cause noone would lie about themselves on the internets.
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

You can often tell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : I highly doubt this metabolism comment as Kim has special keys made on her laptop to accomodate her sausage fingers.  I'm headed to the gym to do athletic things that Kim cannot conceive of.
    Posted by Camelwalk[/QUOTE]

Hey, Mikey. I've never lied about anything I've said on this board. Cut and paste that and save it. Bring up anything I said about myself even from last season and ask me about it without showing it to me. I don't have to keep track of what I've said here. I am exactly everything I ever said. I'll add, I don't understand why anyone would spend their time on a message board as a "character". It just boggles the mind. You can save that as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : I don't agree with alot of what she says, but based on the little I know about her I doubt she's making this up. When I made my movie casting thread (admittedly dumb), I said Natalie Portman or Emma Watson could play her (from an age, looks, figure, brains, and temperament POV); I'm guessing I'm fairly accurate. 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

We don't agree on a lot of things. That's for sure. But you will never be proven wrong by anything I've ever said about myself on this board. That is 100% true.

As far as Natalie and Emma -- thank you. Really beautiful people, inside and out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : We don't agree on a lot of things. That's for sure. But you will never be proven wrong by anything I've ever said about myself on this board. That is 100% true. As far as Natalie and Emma -- thank you. Really beautiful people, inside and out.

LOL, with head strong & stubborn streaks too! (Not that that's a bad thing)

Your intellect, powers of recollection and your consistency are quite good. Given your argumentative skill, you should be either an attorney or a negotiator. Anyone ever say that to you before?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal :   Something tells me Kim is buff and could kick my a#s,and I'm in pretty good shape for a "middle aged" guy. I'm starting to like her. Kinda like how Ulysses' liked the sirens......
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

I could see that. I don't agree with her umpire conspiracies though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Classy move by that fan but I would have held out until Jeter made me an offer.  I wouldn't make demands but I think Jeter would give a reasonable offer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

It would benefit everybody if discussions would not include personal comments. 

Comments about a woman's appearance are pretty viscous.   Not at all in the spirit of talking baseball.    

As far as what the Yankees did for that kid, first class all the way. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : It must be so much better to be an overweight over the hill house frau who only comes here to complain about other posters. Right pike?
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

Babe lets me honest.  You come off as being more of a loser every day.  Have you ever considered growing up?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : It must be so much better to be an overweight over the hill house frau who only comes here to complain about other posters. Right pike?

And yet, another banning by the board infant  ... scary when you consider the possibility this crank has no congenital defects upstairs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Classy move by that fan but I would have held out until Jeter made me an offer.  I wouldn't make demands but I think Jeter would give a reasonable offer.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was a dog and pony show.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Babe lets me honest.  You come off as being more of a loser every day.  Have you ever considered growing up?
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you back posting since the sawx are back in first...must have been real "busy" in your cubicle lately, mongo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Nice to see you back posting since the sawx are back in first...must have been real "busy" in your cubicle lately, mongo.

It's rare, but you are capable of a lucid comment from time to time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

nice for this fan to get good seat to watch yanks upcoming fall

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Nice to see you back posting since the sawx are back in first...must have been real "busy" in your cubicle lately, mongo.

What is "mongo" all about?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I'm just glad Suzyn OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS Waldman wasn't involved.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : I love how posters who say a middle-aged Yankee fan who spends 24/7 on a Red Sox board arguing with, and insulting fans whom he has said he really has no interest in, is even capable of being straight about things. The guy who lives right on the beach, but never seems to go there? Has his own office, and, conveniently, while the Sox were kicking the Yankees butts, left his laptop somewhere else?  Spends any "off-line" time he has in a Sox bar probably arguing with fans there? This is the guy to believe? It's hilarious. You make no argument for not being who I thought you were.

I see that you got up out of your coffin.

LOL, you don't have a clue, kim. You think I'm Jessey Eric. but yet didn't even know Your Echo is pike. Even funnier, you think that whoever posts as the Smiley Beni character is really that shirtless kid in his avatar. A tiny tim like character, "god bless us one and all". You just believe what you want to believe is true. It has nothing to do with reality. You talk about a board where yank/sox fans plot against sox fans here, without ever having been to the other board some on here belong to.

What's up with being an middle-age man, being an insult? We can't all be super-intelligent young beauty queens, like you claim to be.

I can see why some think that you are pike, you have the same bitter cheerleading, us and them, mentality.

I really don't care what you think, you are not in charge of this board, even though you like to act as if you think you are.