Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal

In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : You should always refer to spc as mongo the fanboy. He didn't even know that baseball existed before '04, football before '01 or basketball before '08. He is the ultimate bandwagoneer. He only shows up when the red flops are doing well and conviniently gets "busy" when the red flops are not doing well. Pretty comical to say the least.
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

This time I agree; you forgot to mention how quick he is to point that out when somebody else does his shtick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : This time I agree; you forgot to mention how quick he is to point that out when somebody else does his shtick.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Um, I've been posting throughout the season.  This is sadly the only thing that you and the loser Babe refer to and it's getting pretty old.

I like how Babe calls me a bandwagoner when he's the one that admitted on this forum that he's a bandwagon Knicks fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Um, I've been posting throughout the season.  This is sadly the only thing that you and the loser Babe refer to and it's getting pretty old. I like how Babe calls me a bandwagoner when he's the one that admitted on this forum that he's a bandwagon Knicks fan.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

Well why don't you stop doing it? I will if you will. And this time, I admit you didn't start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : I see that you got up out of your coffin. LOL, you don't have a clue, kim. You think I'm Jessey Eric. but yet didn't even know Your Echo is pike. Even funnier, you think that whoever posts as the Smiley Beni character is really that shirtless kid in his avatar. A tiny tim like character, "god bless us one and all". You just believe what you want to believe is true. It has nothing to do with reality. You talk about a board where yank/sox fans plot against sox fans here, without ever having been to the other board some on here belong to. What's up with being an middle-age man, being an insult? We can't all be super-intelligent young beauty queens, like you claim to be. I can see why some think that you are pike, you have the same bitter cheerleading, us and them, mentality. I really don't care what you think, you are not in charge of this board, even though you like to act as if you think you are.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

You make one post a month (as a Sox fan), and this month you decided to use your one post to defend Babe? lol Who would do that? Even if I broaden the spectrum to Yankee fans on the board -- again, who would do that? The fact that people still believe you're a Sox fan, even though you had your avatar created for you and just like to spend your time following Yankee fans all over the board and defending them no matter what they do or say, is hilarious to me. And if you're going to go into the whole middle-aged routine, which you picked up quite quickly I might add, I'll just put up a post from your pal, and my response. Just so you can't claim to have never seen it as well:

ARFF ARFF !!  GRRRR....(RATTLE RATTLE....).. GRRRR...GRRRR.....ARFF ARFF.... And now you're ridiculing the middle aged? Because I was born during the Mantle era and not the Varitek era, young lady. like you? I have friends who make fun of older people, like it's something to be ashamed of, and I think it's sad. I, on the other hand, find older people interesting, telling me about life when they were young. ARFF ARRFF...GRRRR...GRRR.....ARRFF ARFF.....!!!   Prknsdnld 7/9/11
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your post above is a perfect example of what I mean. My comment was not about age, but age AND behaviour. Who talks like you do, and spends their time the way you do at your age?  Every post on this board from you is abusive, and then you cry when someone reacts to them. You need to grow up, and find a better way of spending your time.

Btw, do you know who else called me a beauty queen?  I know who you are.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : You make one post a month (as a Sox fan), and this month you decided to use your one post to defend Babe? lol Who would do that? Even if I broaden the spectrum to Yankee fans on the board -- again, who would do that? The fact that people still believe you're a Sox fan, even though you had your avatar created for you and just like to spend your time following Yankee fans all over the board and defending them no matter what they do or say, is hilarious to me. And if you're going to go into the whole middle-aged routine, which you picked up quite quickly I might add, I'll just put up a post from your pal, and my response. Just so you can't claim to have never seen it as well: ARFF ARFF !!  GRRRR....(RATTLE RATTLE....).. GRRRR...GRRRR.....ARFF ARFF.... And now you're ridiculing the middle aged? Because I was born during the Mantle era and not the Varitek era, young lady. like you? I have friends who make fun of older people, like it's something to be ashamed of, and I think it's sad. I, on the other hand, find older people interesting, telling me about life when they were young. ARFF ARRFF...GRRRR...GRRR.....ARRFF ARFF.....!!!   Prknsdnld 7/9/11 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Your post above is a perfect example of what I mean. My comment was not about age, but age AND behaviour. Who talks like you do, and spends their time the way you do at your age?  Every post on this board from you is abusive, and then you cry when someone reacts to them. You need to grow up, and find a better way of spending your time. Btw, do you know who else called me a beauty queen?  I know who you are.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You called yourself a beauty queen. I believe you said you came in first (of course) and your best friend came in second. I know you didn't win Miss Congeniality, maybe Miss Informed. Maybe you are pike and have been getting over on people. I'm not a sox fan because I "had my avatar created for me". Los suggested that I use it instead of the picture of Pedro grounding Zimmer that I was using, and I thought it was a good idea. That proves it, there is no fooling you kim. You say my posts are abusive. You are the one stalking everyone who didn't buy the Smiley Beni act or says anything that you don't think a "true" Red Sox fan should say. You responded to my post, and started this exchange, not I. I've seen you do the same thing to a lot of other posters. You just swoop in and attack. I saw you threaten Playball and tell him to watch his back.

I don't care for babe, we've gotten into it, but pretending to be other people is not his style. Aliases are more pike and Smiley's style. Who do you think Thesweetkid is?

What do you have that suggests that I may be Jessey Eric, other than it's what you want to believe?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : You make one post a month (as a Sox fan), and this month you decided to use your one post to defend Babe? lol Who would do that? Even if I broaden the spectrum to Yankee fans on the board -- again, who would do that? The fact that people still believe you're a Sox fan, even though you had your avatar created for you and just like to spend your time following Yankee fans all over the board and defending them no matter what they do or say, is hilarious to me. And if you're going to go into the whole middle-aged routine, which you picked up quite quickly I might add, I'll just put up a post from your pal, and my response. Just so you can't claim to have never seen it as well: ARFF ARFF !!  GRRRR....(RATTLE RATTLE....).. GRRRR...GRRRR.....ARFF ARFF.... And now you're ridiculing the middle aged? Because I was born during the Mantle era and not the Varitek era, young lady. like you? I have friends who make fun of older people, like it's something to be ashamed of, and I think it's sad. I, on the other hand, find older people interesting, telling me about life when they were young. ARFF ARRFF...GRRRR...GRRR.....ARRFF ARFF.....!!!   Prknsdnld 7/9/11 --------------------------------------------------------------------- Your post above is a perfect example of what I mean. My comment was not about age, but age AND behaviour. Who talks like you do, and spends their time the way you do at your age?  Every post on this board from you is abusive, and then you cry when someone reacts to them. You need to grow up, and find a better way of spending your time. Btw, do you know who else called me a beauty queen?  I know who you are.
      Kim, I appreciate you using me as an example of how middle aged men can be of value to society, but I question your sincerity. Don't let other offended posters come between you and I. And they have not convinced me that you are a man yet. Facebook me if you want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : You called yourselve a beauty queen. I believe you said you came in first (of course) and your best friend came in second. I know you didn't win Miss Congeniality, maybe Miss Informed. Maybe you are pike and have been getting over on people. You say my posts are abusive. You are the one stalking everyone who didn't buy the Smiley Beni act or says anything that you don't think a "true" Red Sox fan should say. You responded to my post, and started this exchange, not I. I've seen you do the same thing to a lot of other posters. You just swoop in and attack. I saw you threaten Playball and tell him to watch his back. I don't care for babe, we've gotten into it, but pretending to be other people is not his style. Aliases are more pike and Smiley's style. Who do you think Thesweetkid is? What do you have that suggests that I may be Jessey Eric, other than it's what you want to believe?

Forget about the movie business for this board; let's go for a soap; Johnny Carson style. (He goofed on 'em, especially regarding aliases).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : LOL, with head strong & stubborn streaks too! (Not that that's a bad thing) Your intellect, powers of recollection and your consistency are quite good. Given your argumentative skill, you should be either an attorney or a negotiator. Anyone ever say that to you before?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Thank you. And yes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : You called yourself a beauty queen. I believe you said you came in first (of course) and your best friend came in second. I know you didn't win Miss Congeniality, maybe Miss Informed. Maybe you are pike and have been getting over on people. I'm not a sox fan because I "had my avatar created for me". Los suggested that I use it instead of the picture of Pedro grounding Zimmer that I was using, and I thought it was a good idea. That proves it, there is no fooling you kim. You say my posts are abusive. You are the one stalking everyone who didn't buy the Smiley Beni act or says anything that you don't think a "true" Red Sox fan should say. You responded to my post, and started this exchange, not I. I've seen you do the same thing to a lot of other posters. You just swoop in and attack. I saw you threaten Playball and tell him to watch his back. I don't care for babe, we've gotten into it, but pretending to be other people is not his style. Aliases are more pike and Smiley's style. Who do you think Thesweetkid is? What do you have that suggests that I may be Jessey Eric, other than it's what you want to believe?

Smiley, Smiley, Smiley, Smiley....seriously, get a life. Why would Beni be the number one concern of a Sox fan? Are you missing camping out in his threads?

I never said I was a beauty queen. It was high school. Have you ever been there? It's not a beauty pagent. lol  And I don't recall ever saying anything about my intelligence.

The one thing I really want to address in your post, though, is the idea I "threatened" Playball. lol I've never threatened anyone in my life. I told him to watch his back because one day there may be Sox fans here who don't like abusive Yankee fans. In other words his abusive friends may not be as welcome here as they have been. Anyone who took that as a physical threat needs thier head examined. So, you should get right on that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fan who caught Jeter's historic ball gets sweet deal : Smiley, Smiley, Smiley, Smiley....seriously, get a life. Why would Beni be the number one concern of a Sox fan? Are you missing camping out in his threads? I never said I was a beauty queen. It was high school. Have you ever been there? It's not a beauty pagent. lol  And I don't recall ever saying anything about my intelligence. The one thing I really want to address in your post, though, is the idea I "threatened" Playball. lol I've never threatened anyone in my life. I told him to watch his back because one day there may be Sox fans here who don't like abusive Yankee fans. In other words his abusive friends may not be as welcome here as they have been. Anyone who took that as a physical threat needs thier head examined. So, you should get right on that.

I mention Smiley because that is what this is all about. After BDC saw fit to eliminate the character, you started this crusade to cruise around the board, harassing anyone who hadn't bought into his nonsense, as if they had something to do with his demise. You told me once you were smarter than me, so I assumed that you thought that you had an abundance of intelligence.

I never said you physically threatened Playball. It sounded like you threatened him with future harrassment by a "new breed of poster that was coming" who thought and acted like little kim clones.