Fans With Bags Over Their Heads At Fenway Yesterday !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Fans With Bags Over Their Heads At Fenway Yesterday !

Wow !! They showed multiple fans in multiple sections of Fenway Park yesterday with Red Sox shirts or jerseys wearing paper bags over their heads. What a sad state of affairs. This has to be downright embarrassing for ownership. What was once a proud franchise has turned in to a complete debacle. I realize since the trade, they have packed it in and are rebuilding but they have fallen to depths that are unheard of in a city that has a low tolerance for losing.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Fans With Bags Over Their Heads At Fenway Yesterday !

this is completely expected.  All fans of small market baseball teams inevitably have a long stretch where diehard fans show up with paper bags over their heads.  it sends a message to ownership that even though you put a subpar cast of players on the field because of financial reasons i will still come and support the team although i am embarrassed of the team on the field.
    wow, that is the worst sentence i ever typed.  but i am only a forum prospect so please cheer for me anyways.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

thanks mr yazz

Psst: Who needs Yankees-Red Sox tickets?
    September, 10, 2012 Sep 1012:33PM ETBy Wallace Matthews |

Strange as it may seem, there are a good number of affordable, and even cheeeep, tickets available for all three Yankees-Red Sox games this week at Fenway, rather unusual for games between these two (formerly) bitter rivals at this point in the season. As of noon, there were nearly 3,000 tickets for Tuesday's game up for sale on StubHub for as low as $16, more than 3,500 available for Wednesday for as little as $15 and 2,500 left for Thursday's game starting at $19. Couple that with a $200 round-trip Amtrak ticket and you can get off a lot cheaper than trying sit sit near the moat at Yankee Stadium. One cautionary note: Boston hotel prices are through the roof this week, so bring a sleeping bag.

Two Teams That Zuck = No Shows......................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Next week's series against Tampa Bay at Fenway Park has tickets available for as low as $5.90 each (plus fees).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Long live the sellout streak. What a farce. 

I understand why fans would wear bags over their heads but I can't endorse it. Fans were unhappy with the team, the owners listened and made a radical trade, which will take time to rebuild from. 

The time to wear the bags was in July when the owners were spinning this team as the "health varsity unit returns" when all of us except Pike and Kim knew that was a huge piece of propoganda for pink hats and suckas.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

health = healthy 

BDC HOW ABOUT AN EDIT BUTTON?