Fantasy Ball III

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Fantasy Ball III

time to make moves!!!........Burrito T- I know it's probably on the league site.....but just for info purposes here....how does the playoffs work?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Burr, great trade proposal (Starlin Castro for Craig Kimbrel). I was completely torn on which way to go. I had to sleep on it, mulled it over a few times. Ran it down to pretty much the expiration date of the deal and finally flipped a coin when i couldnt decide. I likely wouldn't have kept Kimbrel between seasons anyway and even though Castro is playing poorly this year he is still a valuable trade piece (as you can attest to). Nobody is beating Notin this season but i am building for the future. As it stands now, My 6 keepers will probably be B. Posey, P. Goldschmidt, D. Pedroia, S. Castro, G. Stanton and C. Bucholtz/M. Cuddyer (pending on how Buch finishes the season.....IF he finishes the season). I figure pitching is harder to predict from year to year than hitting on a player by player basis. So i'm stocking up on young position players to keep for next year and cross the pitching bridge when i get there on draft day.

I heard from God today.... and she sounded just like me.

what have i done? and who have i become?

I saw the Devil today..... and he looked a lot like me

I looked away.... I TURNED AWAYYY!

I'm on the wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Castro has been playing his best baseball of the season the past two weeks, I probably traded him at the wrong time!  A good trade none the less.

Play-offs: Division winners and two teams with the best records make the show - 6 teams all together.  I imagine the very best division winner plays the non-division winner with the worse record.

I wanted 8 teams but there was no setting that allowed that with the divisions if I recall correctly. I thought it would have been cool if the top two teams would have gooten a bye.

For KEEPERS I was thinking "5". I will put it to a vote in August for either "4" or "5". I don't care for the leagues that keep 7+.... really no point as the beat teams continue to be the best and the poor teams can't find good players in the draft. With 4 or 5 you get to keep your favorite players but still have the fun of having to go get some other players you really want.

i like 6. i nice even number

6. This post has been removed.