Fantasy Baseball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Fantasy Baseball

Everybody still active in the league?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Fantasy Baseball

Yeah, actively sucking.        

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I'm doing okay but not a division leader. Trade block seems quiet for some teams real far back. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i'm in 3rd place ATM but am getting stomped by Notin for what will surely be my 1st loss of the year.

curse Notin and his cyborg heritage!

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

We have one inactive manager, some dude named Fred (champs). He bailed within a few days of the draft.  His team is 100% terrible but maybe somebody wont care bout that and wants to play?

Also Drewski5 (WoburnPaulie) seems to be MIA - and he has a great team that simply has had bad luck. Other than that the other 14 managers are very active, so the league overall is doing quite well.

I think Drewski's luck has changed as he's kicking my butt this week, and that's pretty much happening to me every week.  Oh well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Im comfortably in 2nd place 22 games back Undecided. But I still have a 565 winning %. Im having some fun with it this year, trying to stay competetive. Notin owns the Overachievers? The name certainly fits. My God! 98-33? Really??? No wonder Im 22 back. Mef is right. Hes a baseball Cyborg.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Pitching has been horrendous this year also...........alot of guys hitting the DL too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Pitching has been horrendous this year also...........alot of guys hitting the DL too.

My first pitcher just went down this year a couple days ago. Other than that, I think Pitching has been a strength of mine. Besides about 4 position players, most of my lineup has been overhauled to what I have now. Having fun though.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I'm rudderless.  I'm doing okay, but don't feel like I have a particularly good grasp of where I'm going.  Weak kind of draft also.  Hamilton really disappointed.  And Zobrist a little disappointing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

My first pitcher just went down this year a couple days ago. Other than that, I think Pitching has been a strength of mine. Besides about 4 position players, most of my lineup has been overhauled to what I have now. Having fun though.

[/QUOTE]

my staff is anchored by AJ Burnett and Buch with Fister and doobie/morales as my 3/4 so that's been a huge plus

getting pedroia for papi really allowed me to reconfigure my offense by freeing up that utility role so thanks again SP! it was a good trade all around as papi is one of the best hitters in BB and has been the past 3 seasons

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to southpaw777's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my staff is anchored by AJ Burnett and Buch with Fister and doobie/morales as my 3/4 so that's been a huge plus

getting pedroia for papi really allowed me to reconfigure my offense by freeing up that utility role so thanks again SP! it was a good trade all around as papi is one of the best hitters in BB and has been the past 3 seasons

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, hes really helped my lineup. It was worth trading Pedey for. We both filled a need. It was a win/win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

this is one of the better leagues i'm in...i'm in 2nd place for now...watch out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I am presently crushing in this league, some 65 games over .500 and growing.  I owe it all to brilliant strategy, shrewd roster moves, and the Biogenesis Clinic.

Mostly Biogenesis..

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

That Machado trade was dumb on my part...I didn't think he would crush like this

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to notin's comment:

I am presently crushing in this league, some 65 games over .500 and growing.  I owe it all to brilliant strategy, shrewd roster moves, and the Biogenesis Clinic.

Mostly Biogenesis..

this is good stuff...but being shrewd is a killer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

what ever happened to Drewski?......he had a team and now nothing..haven't even seem him posting.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to TitleTown11's comment:

That Machado trade was dumb on my part...I didn't think he would crush like this

Neither did I.  I just figured I was hampered with my only 3B-eligible player as Jedd Gyorko...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

just traded Kendrick for Loshe. pretty risky move but could be a huge plus for my pitching staff especially with one of my top contributors in AJ Burnett on the DL and Clay dealing with scare after scare.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

anybody follow any particular sites to stay on top of their moves in the fantasy league? Just wondering.......don't have to give up any secrets.....

Sections
Shortcuts