Farrell Impressing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Farrell Impressing

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

In response to softlaw2's comment:

I'm going to reserve excitement for performance results. Thank you, my friend.

Not that it matters but your name rhrymes with COLDSLAW !!

Just an astute observation.  

Hetch

AS much as I want to say it does.....because it is pretty funny.....  it really doesn't technically rhyme......  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Hetch

AS much as I want to say it does.....because it is pretty funny.....  it really doesn't technically rhyme......  

Hi King,

I wasn't going for the technical. I just can't help myself when poking fun at Coldslaw (Softy). That just a measure how seriously I take his ramblings. Or about as serious as I took Pat Paulson's run for the Whitehouse (to date myself).

Hetch 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Hetch

Hi King,

I wasn't going for the technical. I just can't help myself when poking fun at Coldslaw (Softy). That just a measure how seriously I take his ramblings. Or about as serious as I took Pat Paulson's run for the Whitehouse (to date myself).

Hetch 

HAHA!!!  It's all good my friend!  Only problem I have is that I actually like coleslaw.....so calling the 'soft' guy that is an insult to coleslaw!!