FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games.........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games.........

And our resident moron bill806 is 30 for 30 mentioning fat cats in his daily threads.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games.........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games......... : I blame Francoma...oh wait...nevermind
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

You could blame him posthumously. Tito was a great manager who was distracted with personal issues last year (and burned out in 2011 as a result; the press didn't help either), resulting in the country club atmosphere, starting in ST.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Actually you are wrong, Tito should have had his 4 years in the sun and then sent packing....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games.........:
    [QUOTE]  Not good at all sportsfans !!!  While it's nice to be out of Detroit, Bobby V. & Ben C. needs to get their arms around this soon. (tonight)...... However, i continue to reserve the right to say that "as constructed" this roster is in BIG (did i say BIG) trouble.........  There needs to be a shake/break up of the overrated, overpaid, has beens........... What say you, all you wan-a-be GM's & Managers ?????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    I hope you are not holding your breath for our #4 starter Doubront( your boy )to rite the ship. Did I just say Doubront & #4 starter in the same sentence ??  Son, brace yourself for a long night of fireworks tonight at the Rogers Center as Felix gets lit up by the upstart & much improved Blue Jays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

If they were "7 & 23" in their last 33 games I would really be concerned.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I didn't realize last years games counted towards this season's standings.I thought they started over again with an 0-3 record so far.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Actually you are wrong, Tito should have had his 4 years in the sun and then sent packing....
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]
    So you would have fired him after the 2007 championship season?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I should have said 5 years... anyone paying attention would have seen his flaws... I know I did.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

[QUOTE]Actually you are wrong, Tito should have had his 4 years in the sun and then sent packing....
    you got that right. He had 4 good years that was it. He couldn't handle many of the players and that led to more problems for the team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDawgSox. Show DirtDawgSox's posts

In Response to FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games.........:
    [QUOTE]  Not good at all sportsfans !!!  While it's nice to be out of Detroit, Bobby V. & Ben C. needs to get their arms around this soon. (tonight)...... However, i continue to reserve the right to say that "as constructed" this roster is in BIG (did i say BIG) trouble.........  There needs to be a shake/break up of the overrated, overpaid, has beens........... What say you, all you wan-a-be GM's & Managers ?????
    Bill, I agree with you. The ST games the younger guys were getting it done and the Sox were winning. I really like Youk and he has done so much for the Sox outside of the game but let's face facts about him. He cannot play that position very well. Aviles looked good in ST but is not looking so good now. Ellsbury is not hitting well at all. Salty is not the catcher that Tek was. I vote for Shoppach and his calling of games compared to Salty. Sit guys or send them down and bring up some guys who can hustle and get the job done.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]I should have said 5 years... anyone paying attention would have seen his flaws... I know I did.
    Ah, so you would have fired him after winning 95 games and making the ALCS. Which came after winning two world championships in his first four seasons.

OK, not quite as nonsensical as your first post.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Forget abot Tito as he is gone. The reason he is gone is because the FAT-CATS laid down on him & they continue into the 1st 3 games.......  IE:  Starting pitching !!!!

Did it ever occur to you the starting pitching is not very good?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Or relief pitching. Just pitching in general, you could say.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAT-CATS are 7 & 23 in last 30 games......... : How about we try something different ????   Like, thake CONTROL of the PLATE...... Keep the hitters off balance !!!! It's a pitch that we call a "PURPOSE PITCH" !!!!   Use it !!!

That'll help -- but only a little IMO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

The Sox have allowed 198 runs in the 30 games, 6.6 per game. Yell

Sections
Shortcuts