FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU WANT US TO CHANGE THINGS AND WORK HARDER IN SPRING TRAINING ???????  DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TOO ????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from never1954. Show never1954's posts

Re: FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............

Can you say "entitled"......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Can Bill tell us what quote he is referring to?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

I am not Pike. Burrito accused me earlier of being him and you can see my answer there. Did I say anything that reminded you of Pike? What was it? Is there a Pike under every stone and behind every tree? I merely asked Bill what he was talking about. Do you have any idea of what Bill was talking about? Please elaborate. I will continue to ask posters that are unintellible just what they mean. Have a good afternoon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............:
    [QUOTE]  WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU WANT US TO CHANGE THINGS AND WORK HARDER IN SPRING TRAINING ???????  DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TOO ????????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Can you start a third thread about this, Bill? Two just doesn't seem to be enough...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............:
    [QUOTE]In Response to FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............ : Can you start a third thread about this, Bill? Two just doesn't seem to be enough...
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]  THANK YOU.....Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

SPAM??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAT-CATS TO BOBBY V............ : can pike tell us why so many accounts ? Boston Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine said Wednesday that his spring training regimen he laid out has so far been met with some grumbling from players who aren't used to his more demanding style. "When I look at the program we devised, I don't think of it as tough. But it seems it's different because a lot of people are frowning. I just asked them to give (it) a few days," Valentine said, according to The Boston Globe.
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]I GUESS THE GLOBE THOUGHT THE SAME THING, AND BOBBY V TOO !!

Sections
Shortcuts