FCC got 25 complaints about Papi dropping the F- Bomb during Post bombing speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

FCC got 25 complaints about Papi dropping the F- Bomb during Post bombing speech

Some people just have too much time on their hands.Here's a link to read the whole article.

http://deadspin.com/heres-every-viewer-complaint-about-big-papis-post-bom-661072193

Before the Red Sox's first home game after the Boston Marathon bombings, David Ortiz grabbed a microphone to tell an emotional and excitable crowd that "this is our f---ing city." This being our country, Americans immediately ran to register their disgust with the FCC.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Re: FCC got 25 complaints about Papi dropping the F- Bomb during Post bombing speech

If anything illustrates that "f@#$" isn't a bomb -- a "bomb" is a bomb -- it should be this year's Boston Marathon and aftermath.

-Daf.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: FCC got 25 complaints about Papi dropping the F- Bomb during Post bombing speech

I'm not a huge fan of vulgarity but in small doses I believ it has it's place and makes its point.  I understand that doesn't sit well with a lot of people but that is my view.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Sorry but that's 25 losers. 

That was an electric moment for our city and one that I'll never forget. 

With all the violence in this world, for someone to whine about profanity, especially in an obviously unique situation like that, sorry, that's ridiculous. 

We don't get to live in bubbles. Peeps need to grow up. Fortunately it's just a handful of folks that complained. Feel bad for them, glad I'm not them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Those 25 complainers should go "f@#$ themselves.

They probably already do.