Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??:
    [QUOTE]Soooo, they expect teammates to rat each other out, and then build their team for 2012 from there? LOL Genius. How is any of this helping to put this team back together, which should be the main concern? I don't believe for a minute the guys aren't heartbroken over what happened to them this season, and the likely chance it's repeated is slim to none. They need to stop beating up people who are already beaten down.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Were you wearing the pink hat or the green hat when you tap, tapped this response?

Never forget. John Henry is in this for the money first. People and players will come and go. Money lasts forever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

don't know that Pedroia was actually lying, I just think his teamates really didn't trust him or like him to much.  He is not very well respected or trusted within the clubhouse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : Were you wearing the pink hat or the green hat when you tap, tapped this response? Never forget. John Henry is in this for the money first. People and players will come and go. Money last forever.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

I actually have a pink hat, and a pink shirt because I like it. I also have other Boston caps and shirts. FYI

Having teammates beat each other up doesn't exactly bode well for the future of the team. I think that's common sense. This witch hunt is not benefitting the team in any way. It's only benefitting the people who are enjoying singling out the players they aren't happy with. That's also common sense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Does this line from The Wizard of Oz ring a bell?
    Pay no mind to man behind the curtain....
    Ask not what Carl Crawford can do for you John Henry, but ask what you can do for Carl Crawford. Is telling the world that you didn't want him on the Red Sox and it was Theo's fault the right thing? You slimeball racist yachtsman.

If puppets wear Red Sox memoribilia does that make them better fans than someone who owns nothing but fifty-one years of memories?

*crickets...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Too much Chianti old man?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

[QUOTE] FYI Having teammates beat each other up doesn't exactly bode well for the future of the team. I think that's common sense. Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Then get off your duff and point that finger at the dude on the top of the pile.
    Where does John Henry think for a second that he has credibility?

Defending Dustin Pedroia?

NO ONE HAS TO DEFEND DUSTIN PEDROIA!!

He defended Dustin Pedroia in an attempt to align himself with one of the only players above reproach. I'm not at all angry at the players.

Henry needs to take his threadbare veil of integrity out of the media and out of town for a vacation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Then again it might be that seven different starters all had ERAs that exceeded 7 during Sept. Sorry to deflate your scapegoat theory but only children look for easy answers.  You are acting like a Felger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : Then get off your duff and point that finger at the dude on the top of the pile. Where does John Henry think for a second that he has credibility? Defending Dustin Pedroia? NO ONE HAS TO DEFEND DUSTIN PEDROIA!! He defended Dustin Pedroia in an attempt to align himself with one of the only players above reproach. I'm not at all angry at the players. Henry needs to take his threadbare veil of integrity out of the media and out of town for a vacation.
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the link, so I'm not going to comment on what was said, only what's been discussed here and in other threads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, Felger called Pedroia a liar. Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Gwen has recovered her memory, except for the name of the man who killed Marcus just before he fathered a child with Marylin, and that child, Hubert went on to clone himslef, into Hugo 2.0, so they could form a tag-team duo of bank-robbing trapeze artists who rove the countryside looking for the man with one kidney, Elmer, who stole the family fortune while they constantly staying one step ahead of Officer Wendy, who can only hunt them during her spare time as she is still searching for her birth parents, Janet and Mikhail, who have not been seen since their Winnebago disappeared inside a hurricane, Melissa. Anyone see where this is going and why?
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : I didn't read the link, so I'm not going to comment on what was said, only what's been discussed here and in other threads.

WEEI mentality. Let us entertain you. My Dad can beat up your Dad. You respond.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

This Red Sox stuff is getting way out of hand to the point that no free agents will want to come here. I for one could care less what happened in the club house. All I know is that the team fell apart. The manger was let go. The GM is about to leave. Anything else who cares. Why is the media trying to dig stuff that no one is going to tell them what really happened inside the clubhouse. Move on People. This is just getting pathetic with some fans and media. As a bostonian I am embarressed by this. As for Felger this guys is becoming a complete moron. Period. MOVE ON.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : WEEI mentality. Let us entertain you. My Dad can beat up your Dad. You respond.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

One more time in English, and maybe I can understand what you're saying.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I think Fleger should have been calling the owner "Mr. Henry" ... he sounds like a condescending jerk towards Henry. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE] Why is the media trying to dig stuff that no one is going to tell them what really happened inside the clubhouse.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]Because that's what the boston press has always done, and apparently will always do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : I actually have a pink hat, and a pink shirt because I like it. I also have other Boston caps and shirts. FYI Having teammates beat each other up doesn't exactly bode well for the future of the team. I think that's common sense. This witch hunt is not benefitting the team in any way. It's only benefitting the people who are enjoying singling out the players they aren't happy with. That's also common sense.

for the record - there is nothing wrong with the pink hat or hanging sox...it is all good

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : WEEI mentality. Let us entertain you. My Dad can beat up your Dad. You respond.

hahaha  true!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

I think Felger better have a backup job other than Mcdonalds. He has said things that wont bode well with profesional athletes. And as for Tony, you may want to start looking for another job too, you wont be getting to many interviews from any Boston athletes. Trust me Tony, the football guys, the basketball guys and the hockey guys all watch this stuff. Your witch hunt may have cost you your career!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I cant get away from how they sounded like they were talking down or at Mr. Henry. I am also baffled as to why they kept addressing him as "John," somehow I am sure radio show hosts would have called Tom Yawkey "Mr. Yawkey".

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]sorry but pedey was lying...i heard the interview and it was cya all the way...he claim just isnt believable - also him and tito were tight....you dont think tito and pedey talked about the nonsense going on? get real....he is focused on next year but dont make him out to be a saint with this dysfunction...he was a party to it (not a part/caue but a party/accomplice...)
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

So !! Now tell everyone on here why Pedroia a liar is such a big deal????Shame on you and any other yahoo who makes it such a stupid big deal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Lock the clubhouse door next year. Get rid of the clubhouse TV. Forbid beer in the clubhouse. Forbid delivery of chicken wings and biscuits. Do what McKeon did. Passes to use the bathroom from the dugout. If adults can't act like adults Then treat them like children.

Good points.  It is the responsibility of each player to act professionally.  If they can't someone needs to monitor their actions.  Just very surprising actions from the Red Sox players this year.  Something also has to be done about their conditioning for next year.  Why couldn't they all be like Ray Allen of the Celtics and be motivated to have pride in their conditiong and do what is necessary to perform at their very best?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Pedrioa put himself in a precarious position by agreeing to talk to the press. He couldn't very well just come out and admit these things or name names without essentially destroying trust.
    What he should have done was to tell these guys that they should ask the players who were implicated directly and the he was not a spokesman for the team.
    All MLB clubs should have a public relations person to deal with the press on matters such as these.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : So !! Now tell everyone on here why Pedroia a liar is such a big deal????Shame on you and any other yahoo who makes it such a stupid big deal.
    Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]

He did lie and this idea that he didnt see anything/sgt schultz nonsense is exactly what i expect bootlicking brigaders like yourself to swallow...

shouldnt you be occupying Fenway park until Tito's good name is cleared?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

If Pedroia is on the field and in the dugout during each game then how would he know exactly what was going on in the dugout. You can always be a nonfan and a Devil's advocate like Felger is. He only cares about ratings and will say anything / lie to get them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

It's not the beer in the clubhouse; it's the fact that they stopped caring about their teamates, the fans, and ultimately the sport that has enriched them; lack of professinalism in any real job is a huge issue for management and ownership. The idiots drank Jack in 2004 and Keith Hernandez in his day did far worse substances but nobody ever thought any of those players didn't care. The "witch hunt" has definately gone too far when a guy like Pedy gets dragged into it, since he obviously was one of the guys on the team who would play for pride alone. It will be interesting to see how management tries to clean this up because it's very messy at this point, and they (management) bare a lot of culpability as well (particulary the slimy way they smear players, managers and others).  What goes around does come around; if ownership lacks integrity, that will eventually be reflected on the field/in the  clubhousel

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]It's not the beer in the clubhouse; it's the fact that they stopped caring about their teamates, the fans, and ultimately the sport that has enriched them; lack of professinalism in any real job is a huge issue for management and ownership. The idiots drank Jack in 2004 and Keith Hernandez in his day did far worse substances but nobody ever thought any of those players didn't care. The "witch hunt" has definately gone too far when a guy like Pedy gets dragged into it, since he obviously was one of the guys on the team who would play for pride alone. It will be interesting to see how management tries to clean this up because it's very messy at this point, and they (management) bare a lot of culpability as well (particulary the slimy way they smear players, managers and others).  What goes around does come around; if ownership lacks integrity, that will eventually be reflected on the field/in the  clubhousel
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

But Robert Hohman who wrote the bombshell article has gone public stating that his sources did not include John Henry, Lucchino, and Werner. The rumors, if true, came from other sources. You need to listen to yesterday's interview before spouting off.