Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??

Pike, who cares what this guy says? I listened to the interview and Pedroia was evasive (for obvious reasons)...you keep on linking this interview like it is the Holy Grail...Get over it -

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Utica,
    What rumors are you referring to?
    My main point is the team quit and that's why RSN has gone on a "witch hunt" that I don't support because the mob mentallity is sickening.
    Clearly, the culture of a team comes from the top; the leadership. When Yawkey owned the team, it was reported that some players frequented an essentially segregated bar in Winter Haven. When some hicks in the south tried to do that to the Celtics, Red told them where to go. Leadership, it matters.
    Dustin Pedroia is one of the few likeable athletes we've had in this town (Tim Thomas is another) in a while; so I hate seeing him dragged into this.
    Anyway, my other point, is it will end (the witch hunt), and management will have to try to clean it up. I usuallly ask myself; what would Belechick do, because frankly that's the MO most other GMs copy these days in most sports (eg, Belechick's been playing money ball, draft stocking (analgous to the farm stystem), etc., since  Theo was in diapers). I think Belechick would get rid of Lackey and maybe even Becket; just to clean up the club house a littel bit.
    But baseball, unlike football, has the guaranteed contracts, which limits the amount of clean up they can really do all at one time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

maybe less beer and more coke. worked for the 82 cards and 86 mets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??:
    [QUOTE]It's not the beer in the clubhouse; it's the fact that they stopped caring about their teamates, the fans, and ultimately the sport that has enriched them; lack of professinalism in any real job is a huge issue for management and ownership. The idiots drank Jack in 2004 and Keith Hernandez in his day did far worse substances but nobody ever thought any of those players didn't care. The "witch hunt" has definately gone too far when a guy like Pedy gets dragged into it, since he obviously was one of the guys on the team who would play for pride alone. It will be interesting to see how management tries to clean this up because it's very messy at this point, and they (management) bare a lot of culpability as well (particulary the slimy way they smear players, managers and others).  What goes around does come around; if ownership lacks integrity, that will eventually be reflected on the field/in the  clubhousel
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

Thought that your above comment was based on the Hohler article. Hohler said that the rumors were not from management.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar??:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger Calls Pedroia a Liar?? : He did lie and this idea that he didnt see anything/sgt schultz nonsense is exactly what i expect bootlicking brigaders like yourself to swallow... shouldnt you be occupying Fenway park until Tito's good name is cleared?
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Let it go ...Yahoo !!!