Felger from Comcast

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

Felger from Comcast

Is there a bigger idiot than this guy? He said that the owners were the ones
    who leaked the bad stuff about Francoma. There's no way they did that. I agree
    with WEEI the divorce between Francoma and the owners was perfect. The spin
    was that it was mutual and both sides had good things to say about each other even if they didn't mean it. Why would the owners discredit their organization by speading the bad rumors about pills and bad marriage. It would make  the organization look bad. The owners may be jerks but they are not stubid. They are also not going to let Theo go without getting a good prospect in return.
       I also disagree with  Felger, to let Beckett go. The owners will try to put a championship team out on the field next year to please the fans especially after the
    September massacre. They need pitching badly. Getting rid of Beckett would leave 2 holes. No way they can fill 2 holes with top of the line pitching. With a new manager, pitching coach, and GM, they will kick Becketts butt into gear.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Felger from Comcast

Your the IDIOT for starting a repetitive thread, the other one is right in front of you.

Or maybe you saw the other FELGER thread and thought "hey I could do a better job with mk headline than that UticaClub guy."

Either way you diminishe the appeal of the board by being either dumb or selfish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

True,Felger is a complete idiot. He gets humiliated in this interview today.
    http://www.boston.com/sports/blogs/thebuzz/2011/10/audio_john_henr.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wvwc61. Show wvwc61's posts

In Response to Re: Felger from Comcast:
    [QUOTE]Your the IDIOT for starting a repetitive thread, the other one is right in front of you. Or maybe you saw the other FELGER thread and thought "hey I could do a better job with mk headline than that UticaClub guy." Either way you diminishe the appeal of the board by being either dumb or selfish.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot and also very ignorant because you think if the title of 2 threads have the same name in the title that automatically means the thread is reporting the same information. Nothing what I reported in my thread was remotely similar to what Utica reported in his thread. If you think what I reported in my thread is similar to what Utica reported you are a moron and an embarassment to this board. You don't even have a cerebral cortex between your ears. Go back and 
    graduate from elementary school you ignoramous. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Hohman has gone on record stating that John Henry, Lucchino, and Werner were NOT sources for his article. Perhaps the sources were the cold beer man, a groundskeeper, and a ticket taker.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In Response to Felger from Comcast:
    [QUOTE]Is there a bigger idiot than this guy? He said that the owners were the ones who leaked the bad stuff about Francoma. There's no way they did that. I agree with WEEI the divorce between Francoma and the owners was perfect. The spin was that it was mutual and both sides had good things to say about each other even if they didn't mean it. Why would the owners discredit their organization by speading the bad rumors about pills and bad marriage. It would make  the organization look bad. The owners may be jerks but they are not stubid. They are also not going to let Theo go without getting a good prospect in return.    I also disagree with  Felger, to let Beckett go. The owners will try to put a championship team out on the field next year to please the fans especially after the September massacre. They need pitching badly. Getting rid of Beckett would leave 2 holes. No way they can fill 2 holes with top of the line pitching. With a new manager, pitching coach, and GM, they will kick Becketts butt into gear.
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]
    Michael Felger apparently is a popular idiot:

http://www.bostonsportsmedia.com/2011/05/2011-approval-ratings-michael-felger

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Felger is a self admitted devil's advocate. He has no shame, much like Softlaw on this forum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Felger from Comcast : You are an idiot and also very ignorant because you think if the title of 2 threads have the same name in the title that automatically means the thread is reporting the same information. Nothing what I reported in my thread was remotely similar to what Utica reported in his thread. If you think what I reported in my thread is similar to what Utica reported you are a moron and an embarassment to this board. You don't even have a cerebral cortex between your ears. Go back and  graduate from elementary school you ignoramous. 
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]

You could have tied it into the other thread, rather than taking up more space.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTEIs there a bigger idiot than this guy?
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]CHB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Your the IDIOT for starting a repetitive thread, the other one is right in front of you. Or maybe you saw the other FELGER thread and thought "hey I could do a better job with mk headline than that UticaClub guy." Either way you diminishe the appeal of the board by being either dumb or selfish.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Calm down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Felger is always very negative.  You can't take him too seriously since he is always bashing some Boston team.  Do you remember last season that on Sports Tonight the Sunday night show he ended the show with the # of days since the Bruins collapse in the playoffs.  Of course, he doesn't mention it anymore since they won last season.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]Is there a bigger idiot than this guy? He said that the owners were the ones who leaked the bad stuff about Francoma. There's no way they did that. I agree with WEEI the divorce between Francoma and the owners was perfect. The spin was that it was mutual and both sides had good things to say about each other even if they didn't mean it. Why would the owners discredit their organization by speading the bad rumors about pills and bad marriage. It would make  the organization look bad. The owners may be jerks but they are not stubid. They are also not going to let Theo go without getting a good prospect in return.    I also disagree with  Felger, to let Beckett go. The owners will try to put a championship team out on the field next year to please the fans especially after the September massacre. They need pitching badly. Getting rid of Beckett would leave 2 holes. No way they can fill 2 holes with top of the line pitching. With a new manager, pitching coach, and GM, they will kick Becketts butt into gear.
    Posted by wvwc61[/QUOTE]

Felger also said that Johnny Pesky did have sex with that woman

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Felger was told by his bosses to apologize to Heidi Watney yesterday for previous remarks about her personal life. This guy is all about ratings and has no shame at all.

14. This post has been removed.