Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe----. Show The--Babe----'s posts

Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing

In Response to Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing:
    [QUOTE]http://www.bing.com/travel/content/search?q=15+Before+15%3a+Grand+Canyon%2c+Ariz.&FORM=TRSSPG

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

That must make a red flops fan such as yourself very proud.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

Those 15 experiences are excellent choices.  My kids are chomping at the bit for a Fenway trip.  We did the tour but it was while the Sox were on the road.  They have an interest in National Parks so Yellowstone might be in our future!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing : That must make a red flops fan such as yourself very proud.
    Posted by The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

Er ... You are wrong; but I'm pretty sure I'm right about you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing:
    [QUOTE]Those 15 experiences are excellent choices.  My kids are chomping at the bit for a Fenway trip.  We did the tour but it was while the Sox were on the road.  They have an interest in National Parks so Yellowstone might be in our future!
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]

Sounds good; wish I could go!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

What is really sad is a sixty yr. old saying "red flops", Slackey, Lackluster, Beck-hit, Papelsmear, and Big Sloppy. Does he walk into that Boston Bar in Ft. Lauderdale with a beannie cap with a pinwheel on it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I'm guessing he's more likely in his 40s-early 50s.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]What is really sad is a sixty yr. old saying "red flops", Slackey, Lackluster, Beck-hit, Papelsmear, and Big Sloppy. Does he walk into that Boston Bar in Ft. Lauderdale with a beannie cap with a pinwheel on it?
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

All of my replies to Babe refer to the Yanks as the Yanks.  Whenever I say something complimentary of one of their players, Babe ignores it because he doesn't know how to respond.  It doesn't fit his narrative.  But if I spell a word wrong...watch out!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

If Alcatraz makes the cut, I guess Fenway does too, but I would never put either on my list.  What about Mount Vernon?  The Capitol?  The Smithsonian?  I like that history trail in Boston--good idea even though I've never done it.  Maybe the lake front in Chicago, depending on where you are.  Maybe something in San Francisco, but in my opinion nothing in LA is worth seeing.  Something on the Lewis and Clark trail if only because it the Corps of Discovery was so amazing.  In lieu of Fenway, I think Boston Commons or the state capitol building is a better choice.  Boston's a great city to visit. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Even die-hard Yankees fans have to admit that visiting Major League Baseball's oldest stadium is an exercise in Americanism.....well, i don't know about all of that :-), but my lone trip to Fenway was admittedly part a really great weekend in Boston..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]Even die-hard Yankees fans have to admit that visiting Major League Baseball's oldest stadium is an exercise in Americanism..... well, i don't know about all of that :-), but my lone trip to Fenway was admittedly part a really great weekend in Boston..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Jetes I got a nice brand new boston red sox cap for you once you decide to come out from under the evil empires hypnotical influence on you my friend.
    SmileWink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]If Alcatraz makes the cut, I guess Fenway does too, but I would never put either on my list.  What about Mount Vernon?  The Capitol?  The Smithsonian?  I like that history trail in Boston--good idea even though I've never done it.  Maybe the lake front in Chicago, depending on where you are.  Maybe something in San Francisco, but in my opinion nothing in LA is worth seeing.  Something on the Lewis and Clark trail if only because it the Corps of Discovery was so amazing.  In lieu of Fenway, I think Boston Commons or the state capitol building is a better choice.  Boston's a great city to visit. 
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]

In LA, there's Grauman's Chinese Theatre, The Griffith Observatory, Rodeo Drive, Disneyland, & the Studios; and while these are secondary to, let's say, Yellowstone, they are worth seeing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing : Jetes I got a nice brand new boston red sox cap for you once you decide to come out from under the evil empires hypnotical influence on you my friend.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]lol..bite your tongue, such vile merchandise shall never soil my head :)..heck, it's enough i have to fight off RedSoxKimmi's propaganda daily...Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing : lol..bite your tongue, such vile merchandise shall never soil my head :)

What would u call yourself? nomah02fan?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing : What would u call yourself? nomah02fan?
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE] lol..could be, back in the day, he was always the one Sox player my friends could never get me to say a bad word about, though with apologies to Nomar, i'd have to go with miahamm02fan..Tongue out

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park Listed as One of 15 MUST SEE Places In USA By Bing : lol..could be, back in the day, he was always the one Sox player my friends could never get me to say a bad word about, though with apologies to Nomar, i'd have to go with miahamm02fan..

bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! you guys totally crack me up. I understand what your saying jetes. a yanks fan friend of mine here at work asked me if I wanted to try on his fitted cap and I said where's the fire extinguisher? he said why? I said cause if I ever put that cap on my head it would burst into flames.....lol...............thanks beautiful!CoolWink

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I was pretty impressed by Daytona International Speedway.

I would easily put it ahead of many of the other "must see" attractions.

Sections
Shortcuts