Fenway Park seating view question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Fenway Park seating view question

Hey Sox fans.. I just purchased 5/28 Saturday night game tickets against the Rays.  This is our 2nd visit to the park in 2 years now.  We are coming from New Jersey and I can't wait already.  I purchased field box 13 which is right beside 1B where my favorite player plays and also I assume will have a good view of my wife's favorite player Pedey!! It's Row A seats and I wonder if any of you have experience in or near those seats.  any link where I can view images of those seats?

Thanks guys for your help!! and wish me good weather on the game night!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bucky Dent. Show Bucky Dent's posts

Re: Fenway Park seating view question

In Response to Fenway Park seating view question:
    [QUOTE]Hey Sox fans.. I just purchased 5/28 Saturday night game tickets against the Rays.  This is our 2nd visit to the park in 2 years now.  We are coming from New Jersey and I can't wait already.  I purchased field box 13 which is right beside 1B where my favorite player plays and also I assume will have a good view of my wife's favorite player Pedey!! It's Row A seats and I wonder if any of you have experience in or near those seats.  any link where I can view images of those seats? Thanks guys for your help!! and wish me good weather on the game night!!
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

Google is your friend, don't avoid him.

Try this:  http://www.preciseseating.com/fenwaypark2.php

Looks like you will be in the fifth row a bit up the right field line from first.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

New Jersey?!   Is Pike aware of that?  Shouldn't you being going to Nets, Jets or Sets games rather than our Fenway Park?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

In Response to Re: Fenway Park seating view question:
    [QUOTE]New Jersey?!   Is Pike aware of that?  Shouldn't you being going to Nets, Jets or Sets games rather than our Fenway Park?
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you? Are mentally challenged? Didn't I say my favorite player is Agon and Pedey's my wife's favorite?  I'm 29 and I've been a royal Red Sox fan almost half of my life since I started to watch major league baseball.. What is wrong with being a Sox fan from NJ? and wth sets? you call that a joke?  you just killed my excitement.  thnkx..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park seating view question : What is wrong with you? Are mentally challenged? Didn't I say my favorite player is Agon and Pedey's my wife's favorite?  I'm 29 and I've been a royal Red Sox fan almost half of my life since I started to watch major league baseball.. What is wrong with being a Sox fan from NJ? and wth sets? you call that a joke?  you just killed my excitement.  thnkx..

Sean, I'm sorry, I was just joking...taking the p out of Pike.  He's always going on about people from other states not being red sox fans.  I know you're a Sox fan, and even if you weren't it wouldn't matter to me.  The Sets were the World Team Tennis team way back when, btw.

Again, sorry, hope I didn't spoil anything for you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Fenway Park seating view question : http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ticketing/seating_pricing.jsp Click on Box 13 to see what your view will be.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Thnx Cal!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park seating view question : Sean, I'm sorry, I was just joking...taking the p out of Pike.  He's always going on about people from other states not being red sox fans.  I know you're a Sox fan, and even if you weren't it wouldn't matter to me.  The Sets were the World Team Tennis team way back when, btw. Again, sorry, hope I didn't spoil anything for you.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

Thnkx for your sincere apology.  I'm also sorry for not controlling my temper.  I was upset that I was being considered same as pike and those posters causing trouble here.  I loved Red Sox even they were doing horrible and I always will love and support our team because I love the game of baseball and I believe The Red Sox are the best at it. 

Few of my co-workers are giving me hard times and obviously they are Yankees fans.. Well.. This is what I get for living in NJ and loving Red Sox. 

Are Sets really the team's name?

BTW, I was against Yankees fans here in Sox page, but actually I see few of them posting good threads and being gentle here and I'm getting comfortable with that except the ones you know...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fenway Park seating view question : Thnkx for your sincere apology.  I'm also sorry for not controlling my temper.  I was upset that I was being considered same as pike and those posters causing trouble here.  I loved Red Sox even they were doing horrible and I always will love and support our team because I love the game of baseball and I believe The Red Sox are the best at it.  Few of my co-workers are giving me hard times and obviously they are Yankees fans.. Well.. This is what I get for living in NJ and loving Red Sox.  Are Sets really the team's name? BTW, I was against Yankees fans here in Sox page, but actually I see few of them posting good threads and being gentle here and I'm getting comfortable with that except the ones you know...

I'm glad we've sorted it out, I never mean to offend anyone here other than the 3 or 4 people I always mean to offend.  ;-)  I have no problem at all with Yankees fans being here.  There are a few I could do without, but the same goes for the Sox fans here.   But many of the Yankees fans are among the top posters here in my opinion and the board would be lesser without them.

It was the New York Sets back in the 70s, now it is (and I had to look it up) the New York Sportimes.  Great nickname!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I haven't been to that dump since 1991.

I prefer being comfortable at home and listening to Don and Jerry butcher the English language. Could someone please tell these guys that "success" is "good" and "lack of success" is "bad?"...the term "good success" sounds silly, because it is ridiculous to label something that cannot be bad as "good."

All that aside, the NESN camera crew does a fantastic job, and I feel I enjoy a game more watching from my quiet country home.

I hope you get nice sunny weather ( unless it's a night game!!!...that would be weird) because if it rains they will make you sit for 4 hours or more before they finally postpone the game, even if the weatherman says it is not going to let up....got to sell those hot dogs, beer and souveniers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Those seats should be pretty good.  No obstructions in the reserved seats.  But you will need to pay attention to every pitch.  Bit Papi is liable to take a change up and put it in your ear.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]Those seats should be pretty good.  No obstructions in the reserved seats.  But you will need to pay attention to every pitch.  Bit Papi is liable to take a change up and put it in your ear.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I will take my teammate's catcher's mask..

Sections
Shortcuts