Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

In Response to Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy Blarg /smiley- beni2817:
    [QUOTE]I cast my votes for Beavis, losmediasrojas and Blargy Blarg.
    Posted by Mr.Bump[/QUOTE]

Keep it comming

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

I cast my vote for Yoshimi25/Beavis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

If being President of RSN pays, I'm all in.  I haven't chosen a VP running mate yet, but I'm open to offers.

(read between the lines)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Foul!
    Fraud!
    Smiley-beni can't be on two tickets!
    Besides, Blargy doesn't need a running mate. He's our Harry Truman.

THE BLARG STOPS HERE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlargyBlarg. Show BlargyBlarg's posts

So I choose to Reddosokkusuneshon from, I have faith in the media center have the truth, our leaders, found that the blood can not be trusted. This is a dictatorship - there can be no legal basis, and not the president, hoping a referendum, the people, I propose to leave the ground. I do not think I can quote in this case, but I was a tyrant, because as a symbol of prayer, at least, you need to draw a red circle, I think the best advice. In a nutshell, you can choose. This is the right decision, but based on history, he might not expect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Translation: If elected I will serve with dignity, compassion and a fervent desire to make Red Sox Nation the number 1 fanbase in the universe. I say universe in order to touch all bases because you never know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy Blarg- /smiley- beni2817 Or Yoshimi25/Beavis:
    [QUOTE]So I choose to Reddosokkusuneshon from, I have faith in the media center have the truth, our leaders, found that the blood can not be trusted. This is a dictatorship -  there can be no legal basis, and not the president, hoping a referendum, the people, I propose to leave the ground. I do not think I can quote in this case,  but I was a tyrant, because as a symbol of prayer, at least, you need to draw a red circle, I think the best advice. In a nutshell, you can choose.  This is the right decision, but based on history, he might not expect.
    Posted by BlargyBlarg[/QUOTE]

BRAVO!!!
    HEAR, HEAR!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

OR

Or
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=70023d86794630c71c7ef75ba7164b2a&plckUserId=70023d86794630c71c7ef75ba7164b2a">

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

BaseballGM has just thrown his hat into the ring tonight by announcing he was a candidate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates- Yoshimi25/Beavis

Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates- Yoshimi25/Beavis 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

When elected I promise to cut Bud Selig hair...and bring another World Series to Boston...LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

So is the voting based on electoral or popular?

A Yankee fan in this forum can represent the communist party.  lol

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Yoshimi25/Beavis:Will I get free transportation to Fenway?
    Gas prices above five dollars a...

• Sections
    Shortcuts