Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

In Response to Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy Blarg /smiley- beni2817:
    I cast my votes for Beavis, losmediasrojas and Blargy Blarg.
    Posted by Mr.Bump

Keep it comming

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

I cast my vote for Yoshimi25/Beavis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

If being President of RSN pays, I'm all in.  I haven't chosen a VP running mate yet, but I'm open to offers.

(read between the lines)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Foul!
    Fraud!
    Smiley-beni can't be on two tickets!
    Besides, Blargy doesn't need a running mate. He's our Harry Truman.

THE BLARG STOPS HERE!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlargyBlarg. Show BlargyBlarg's posts

So I choose to Reddosokkusuneshon from, I have faith in the media center have the truth, our leaders, found that the blood can not be trusted. This is a dictatorship - there can be no legal basis, and not the president, hoping a referendum, the people, I propose to leave the ground. I do not think I can quote in this case, but I was a tyrant, because as a symbol of prayer, at least, you need to draw a red circle, I think the best advice. In a nutshell, you can choose. This is the right decision, but based on history, he might not expect.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Translation: If elected I will serve with dignity, compassion and a fervent desire to make Red Sox Nation the number 1 fanbase in the universe. I say universe in order to touch all bases because you never know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy Blarg- /smiley- beni2817 Or Yoshimi25/Beavis:
    So I choose to Reddosokkusuneshon from, I have faith in the media center have the truth, our leaders, found that the blood can not be trusted. This is a dictatorship -  there can be no legal basis, and not the president, hoping a referendum, the people, I propose to leave the ground. I do not think I can quote in this case,  but I was a tyrant, because as a symbol of prayer, at least, you need to draw a red circle, I think the best advice. In a nutshell, you can choose.  This is the right decision, but based on history, he might not expect.
    Posted by BlargyBlarg

BRAVO!!!
    HEAR, HEAR!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

OR

Or
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=70023d86794630c71c7ef75ba7164b2a&plckUserId=70023d86794630c71c7ef75ba7164b2a">

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

BaseballGM has just thrown his hat into the ring tonight by announcing he was a candidate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates- Yoshimi25/Beavis

Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates- Yoshimi25/Beavis 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

When elected I promise to cut Bud Selig hair...and bring another World Series to Boston...LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Re: Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

So is the voting based on electoral or popular?

A Yankee fan in this forum can represent the communist party.  lol

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Yoshimi25/Beavis:Will I get free transportation to Fenway?
    Gas prices above five dollars a...

• Sections
    Shortcuts