Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Final Results:President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation- Yoshimi25/Beavis

Vote For One

losmediasrojas, two-term Sheriff of Red Sox: On the front burner

smiley- beni2817

Blargy Blarg
    smiley- beni2817 

Yoshimi25
    Beavis

BaseballGM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

is Beni's campaign promise "3 Yankee-baiting threads in every home" :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan791. Show redsoxfan791's posts

Re: Election Day:Vote for President and Vice President Of Red Sox Nation-Candidates-losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2817 Or Blargy...

Doesn't Remy already own the title of President of RSN?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Both Candidates Campaign Promises:
    Reduce the number of commercials on the Cartoon Network.

Will serve less than two terms if that job with Ringling
    Brothers comes through.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

Write-in-candidate:

• This post has been removed.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Write-in for John Anderson.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

I think we need Jimmy Carter to monitor this election.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRGL27Rings. Show FRGL27Rings's posts

I have a question for the candidate losmediasrojas/.Why smiley-beny as your running-mate? Why not your loyal duly appointed deputy- summerof67?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Yeah, how come I'm not on the ticket?

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

Wink

OR

• You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

BLARGY BLARG!!!

Vote early and often.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Mr.Bump. Show Mr.Bump's posts

Are there any independent candidates running?

Manny's response when asked who he is going to vote for:

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

What are you all saying, Haig is in charge.

or maybe

Charles in Charge.jpg

Will I get free transportation to Fenway?
    Gas prices above five dollars a...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

MikeyinQueens for Prez (of the United States not RSN)   I like losmediasrojas

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

I vote for losmediasrojas/smiley- beni2.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

What about Beavis?

Come on, I will represent the Nation with Dignity, Pride and Passion...

I cast my votes for Beavis, losmediasrojas and Blargy Blarg.

•  

Sox reaction after finding out who the candidates are:
    www.csnne.com/common/medialib/261/451966.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="640" height="418" />

www.csnne.com/common/medialib/261/450730.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="640" height="418" />
    www.csnne.com/common/medialib/261/450135.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="640" height="418" />
    www.csnne.com/common/medialib/261/448671.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="640" height="418" />
    www.csnne.com/common/medialib/261/447877.jpg" border="0" alt="" width="640" height="418" />

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What no Tea Party candidates?

What would happen if Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann were president of Red Sox Nation?

It would have to be renamed "Red Faced Nation."

• You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Los, but make smiley minister of propaganda, instead of VP.