Finally proof that Bond's cheated.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Finally proof that Bond's cheated.

I have found proof that Barry Bonds cheated and took steroids.

If you have a baseball card of Bonds, A SCORE 1992, NUMBERED 777, then look and see the evidence is there for anyone to see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Finally proof that Bond's cheated.

In Response to Finally proof that Bond's cheated.:
    I have found proof that Barry Bonds cheated and took steroids. If you have a baseball card of Bonds, A SCORE 1992, NUMBERED 777, then look and see the evidence is there for anyone to see.
    Posted by peanutandme

Thank you ... Iwas loseing sleep over this...Thanks again ,now i can rest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I don't have this card.

Could we have the details?

Is his head twice as large or is he holding a syringe instead of a baseball bat? ...perhaps his dealer is in counting cash in the background?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In Response to Finally proof that Bond's cheated.:
    I have found proof that Barry Bonds cheated and took steroids. If you have a baseball card of Bonds, A SCORE 1992, NUMBERED 777, then look and see the evidence is there for anyone to see.
    Posted by peanutandme

Interesting. Old big head Bonds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from peanutandme. Show peanutandme's posts

Yes you guesed ZILLAGOD, actually it's a cartoon like picture of Bonds with huge arms, extremely large head, small waistline, and pencil thin legs.

Maybe the Score Card Co. knew something in 1992, or actually caught Bonds possing for his Steroid picture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Here it is for all to see. It's funny, but not admissable as evidence.

Here we see a man , also appearing to have an unusually big head with no indication of a brain.....but, can a picture prove this is true?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Finally proof that Bond's cheated.:
    Here it is for all to see. It's funny, but not admissable as evidence. Here we see a man , also appearing to have an unusually big head with no indication of a brain.....but, can a picture prove this is true?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD
    Is that the stupidest grin you've ever seen? My vote is yes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

New ERA had to develop a size 11 Pro Back Giants hat for Barry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Finally proof that Bond's cheated.:
    Here it is for all to see. It's funny, but not admissable as evidence. Here we see a man , also appearing to have an unusually big head with no indication of a brain.....but, can a picture prove this is true?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Thank God we have a truly brilliant man in office who is fixing everything????  :)

moveon.org   :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-SCORE-ALL-STAR-777-BARRY-BONDS-MINT-317040-/370491801618

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Then why did he not produce absurd power numbers until much later in his career when his head was much smaller (by comparison, of course)?  Enquring minds and gigantic heads want to know. 

Sections
Shortcuts