finally

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

finally

After months of futility in attempting to sign on because of 'certificate' problems for this site, the issue apparently has been resolved by BDC.  There have been so many posts that I have wanted to weigh in on but unable to do so.  Truly exasperating.  I must give a thumbs up to Nick Cafardo.  After sending out so many communiques to all reaches at the Globe site, I finally, just yesterday, sent an inquiry to Nick's question column and asked him what was going on with this issue and if he could look into it.  And voila! today I am able to get signed in.  Coincidence???  Perhaps, but I prefer to think that Nick used his influence and stepped up to help me get back into the fray.  So thanks Nick.Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: finally

glad to see you back dustcover! this  ballclub is making a whole bunch of so called experts look pretty bad so far. Our starting 5 can only get better as the weather gets warmer. lets hope that the demptstah can get the job done tonight and the boys can go to texas on a good positive note.

as for Nick Cafardo? my favorite boston sports writer.

glad to see you back man.

Hammah!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

welcome back DC!!...Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

After months of futility in attempting to sign on because of 'certificate' problems for this site, the issue apparently has been resolved by BDC.  There have been so many posts that I have wanted to weigh in on but unable to do so.  Truly exasperating.  I must give a thumbs up to Nick Cafardo.  After sending out so many communiques to all reaches at the Globe site, I finally, just yesterday, sent an inquiry to Nick's question column and asked him what was going on with this issue and if he could look into it.  And voila! today I am able to get signed in.  Coincidence???  Perhaps, but I prefer to think that Nick used his influence and stepped up to help me get back into the fray.  So thanks Nick.Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

glad to see you back dustcover! this  ballclub is making a whole bunch of so called experts look pretty bad so far. Our starting 5 can only get better as the weather gets warmer. lets hope that the demptstah can get the job done tonight and the boys can go to texas on a good positive note.

as for Nick Cafardo? my favorite boston sports writer.

glad to see you back man.

Hammah!

Thanks for your warm greeting.  It seems to me that there have been many other occasional posters who have gone missing.  Perhaps due to the same problem that I encountered regarding this site's certification issues.  I'm hoping that they too will find their sign in problems resolved.  The board in their absence seems to have gone just a little bit stale, (notwithstanding the childish bickering between certain un-named regulars.)  Let's hope some of the 'missing' will soon return with some fresh and enlightening observations sans any bashing. 

I too am anxious to see Dempster pitch tonight.  Let's hope he picks up right where Buch left off.

Happy trails.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Unfortunately this is only one of the many problems this site has been having. Right now IMO the main problem is that the mods have not exercised good judgement in terms of which posts and posters to remove. There are WAY too many deleted posts, yet posters who are clearly here to troll are allowed to remain here so they can attempt to agitate the rest of us. I realize this is a public site and certain language cannot be tolerated, but some fairly innocuous posts have disappeared. For this reason during the game threads many of us have moved to a different location where posts are not deleted-and it works out much better.