Fire Bobby V today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfan1967. Show soxfan1967's posts

Fire Bobby V today

If I was running the front office I would fire Bobby V before Sunday's game.  He is an embarassment who cannot manage a bullpen.  This team is pathetic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Re: Fire Bobby V today

The bullpen is the problem, not the manager.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rvicini. Show rvicini's posts

The problem is not BobbyV

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

This may be a reason you are not running the front office.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

He took Doubront out at the right time and his bullpen recorded 4 outs while at the same time, giving up 14 runs. How is that his fault? 
    Blame management for having a AAAA team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

Yep, that darn Bobby V just cant anybody out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Bobby V today:
    [QUOTE]The problem is not BobbyV
    Posted by rvicini[/QUOTE]

Come on !!  You have to admit this whole Bobby Valentine thing has turned into a big fiasco.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from den666. Show den666's posts

Agree 100% with last post. Can't expect much with this Mickey Mouse line up, especially the pitching staff. Compare Yankees and Sox rosters. Yankees have advantage in almost every position. And I almost forgot, we're so good we don't need Papelbon any more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmileybeniTheFool. Show SmileybeniTheFool's posts

In Response to Fire Bobby V today:
    [QUOTE]If I was running the front office I would fire Bobby V before Sunday's game.  He is an embarassment who cannot manage a bullpen.  This team is pathetic.
    Posted by soxfan1967[/QUOTE]
    It's still to early to fire Bobby.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]The bullpen is the problem, not the manager.
    Posted by maxbialystock[/QUOTE]
    I agree, but as the manager, he should know he doesn't have a bullpen. Doubront should have been sent out in the 7th. He had 99 pitches and was throwing well. On the other hand, using the bullpen was inevitable...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

You are real stupid or a troll, answer this, Doubront is at 99 pitches with an 8 run lead heading to the 7th, why would u leave him in?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

I've had issues with Valentine in some games, but sheesh -- when guys who actually had been pitching well -- Padilla, Albers, Morales, Aceves -- can't hold a nine-run lead, that's not on the manager.

To some extent, it's not even on management. The bullpen may have issues, but these guys have pitched well in the past.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bucky-dent. Show bucky-dent's posts

Come on you got 2 innings to get 6 runs should be Jo problem.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Bobby V was left with a team in tatters. We have no bullpen. With Ellsbury out, we have an outfield that leaves much to be desired. We have ZERO set-up men. We have no closer. But....help is on the way for Bobby V.

Marlon Byrd will turn this season around for us. 

What a terrible game to watch today. How'd you like to be manager as you turn to the pitching coach and say "OK, who we have left?"

Bad. Real bad. Stink it up bad. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to "Fire Bobby V today": [QUOTE]If I was running the front office I would fire Bobby V before Sunday's game.  He is an embarassment who cannot manage a bullpen.  This team is pathetic. Posted by soxfan1967[/QUOTE] The votes are in, and we all want you fired, you ignoramus.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

well... back when bobby v was hired i thought they got the wrong guy (i thought they should have gotten the crazy guy down in mia to run the circus). 

that said, now that bv is here, i would not fire him at this point. it's not his fault. management did not do anything about the problems in the roster. he deserves the chance to show what he can do with a well-constructed team. 

btw... i find it interesting that the people who want bv fired are the same people who wanted francona's head last year

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]Yep, that darn Bobby V just cant anybody out.
    Posted by mthomas43[/QUOTE]

The only person laughing was Bobby V .Whats up with that. A real manager would be taken this seriously. Tips his cap to fans while smiling ???  Laughing in dugout . Must be funny to him???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Don't see how anyone can blame Valentine for this. Today the bullpen reeked.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Fire ownership

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from splendidsplinterteddyballgame. Show splendidsplinterteddyballgame's posts

Fire the owners , Ben and sue Theo. They put together this mess not Bobby.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

[QUOTE]: Come on !!  You have to admit this whole Bobby Valentine thing has turned into a big fiasco.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
     The Tito bashers are very quiet.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kt888. Show kt888's posts

[QUOTE]You are real stupid or a troll, answer this, Doubront is at 99 pitches with an 8 run lead heading to the 7th, why would u leave him in?
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

Today you leave Doubront in:
    1) Because he had pretty much dominated the whole game to that point.
    2) He was only at 99 pitches (low enough to get through one more inning, likely).
    3) He is one of the only bright spots on the entire pitching staff to this point.
    4) And most importantly, the Sox DESPERATELY need a win.

If the Red Sox have a winning record, then you probably make a more traditional choice and pull the pitcher.  

I'm not calling for BVs head here.  After all the odds were still in the Red Sox favor with a 9-1 lead, just not as MUCH in their favor with this BP against a high powered offense.  

I could care less about his tip of the cap to the crowd.....he's the opposite of Francona and those same boo birds likely got their wish when Francona was run out of town.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mudbugger. Show mudbugger's posts

Bobby V is in over his head as a manager.

He is a great comentator, but for all the Bobby V lovers who drank the Kool aid, he has already cost the red sox 2-3 games with very poor decision making bringing in relief or not going to the relief.

The new marketing logo for the Red Sox..."Lets lose 100 in year 100 in the Fens".

I love how karma is going to bite Lucchino right back at him.

Sections
Shortcuts