Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!

What was he thinking, bringing Bard in to pitch the 8th inning. He should have known he was going to give up those back to back dingers.

Hey it's kind of quiet without all the whinning, hindsight is 100%, threads. I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!

It's also his fault, somehow, that Iglesias got thrown out at the plate. And the weather. And the gas prices ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Alright the fake Tito bashing is almost as old as the real Tito bashing...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

The fake Tito bashing needs equal time!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Sure, he has the prescience to know Bard would give up HR's back-to-back. Quit the negatives! The Sox won! Every time a move doesn't work out, it's "Fire Francona!". It's getting kind of trite.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!:
    [QUOTE]Sure, he has the prescience to know Bard would give up HR's back-to-back. Quit the negatives! The Sox won! Every time a move doesn't work out, it's "Fire Francona!". It's getting kind of trite.
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]
    Uh ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

Was a faux whine? Oops! You drew me in. Give me some leeway....Im old. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

So was it his fault for leaving Crawford in who got the winning hit.  Yea he should be fired.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-Ted. Show Babe-Ted's posts

Poor Pike and the Pikettes, they were ahead of the curve on labeling the trolls as trolls.  Wasn't mike Nagy a huge critic of Pike?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Was a faux whine? Oops! You drew me in. Give me some leeway....Im old. 
    Posted by soxdawg08[/QUOTE]
    Anyone who quotes John Lennon's greatest lyric is OK by me! Used to sing that to my son when he was a baby ... somehow, it didn't stunt his growth!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

While I agree with the thread for the most part, fire Francona, I do see some signs of hope for ole Tito, that is, if he indeed called for the hit and run on the 1-2 count to Ortiz !! LOL...  My guess it was Youk trying to make something happen without help from the bench. Hopefully he will take something from taking an active part in the game and not just sitting there playing with his snacks !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

Yeah and what was he thinking? He should be fired for taking out Beckett. Why fix something that wasn't broken even if he had a bad neck? This is ridiculous! Fire "Coma" Immediately! A monkey could do better than this loser... Thats why i suggest we hire MajorLeague! He would do better as the GM though... Trade "Bellsbury" For a bag of potato chips and Drop Wakey! Then trade Lackey and DiceK for Freddy Garcia!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!:
    [QUOTE]What was he thinking, bringing Bard in to pitch the 8th inning. He should have known he was going to give up those back to back dingers. Hey it's kind of quiet without all the whinning, hindsight is 100%, threads. I thought I'd take a stab at it.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

he also did not field the right lineup. this game should not have been even close. he's a really bad manager. oh...and he pulled beckett too early!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Young-Ideas. Show Young-Ideas's posts

In Response to Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In!:
    [QUOTE]What was he thinking, bringing Bard in to pitch the 8th inning. He should have known he was going to give up those back to back dingers. Hey it's kind of quiet without all the whinning, hindsight is 100%, threads. I thought I'd take a stab at it.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE] Mike, bad taste... this post is terrible.
    I mean terrible. That`s why the forum is so slow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah and what was he thinking? He should be fired for taking out Beckett. Why fix something that wasn't broken even if he had a bad neck? This is ridiculous! Fire "Coma" Immediately! A monkey could do better than this loser... Thats why i suggest we hire MajorLeague! He would do better as the GM though... Trade "Bellsbury" For a bag of potato chips and Drop Wakey! Then trade Lackey and DiceK for Freddy Garcia!
    Posted by zack5042[/QUOTE]

Yeah, stiff neck:  aka Coddling His Superstars.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

Lloyd weather not Francona's fault, however the price of gas is just one person's fault & that is Obama plain & simple

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

oh the irony!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd weather not Francona's fault, however the price of gas is just one person's fault & that is Obama plain & simple
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]

tc25 = BlargyBlarg genetically morphed with Glenn Beck

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd weather not Francona's fault, however the price of gas is just one person's fault & that is Obama plain & simple
    Posted by tc25[/QUOTE]
    Not true.  We all know Wake is responsible for gas prices, high triglyceride levels and most other maladies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Lots of good sarcasm and wit here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

...or worn that colour ensemble....Oh, why doesn't his wife dress him better?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]...or worn that colour ensemble....Oh, why doesn't his wife dress him better?
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

seriously yoshimi.  at the very least, if you are missus francona, would it be so hard to lean over as you are sipping tea in bed at night, reading Readers Digest, and say "ya know hon, you should really take off that rain warmup pullover thingie.  It don't flatter ya none."?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

It does look awful. 

Going back to the OP, I have often wondered why the Sox keep Bard on the roster.  He is a home run machine.   I say trade him for a good 3B coach--or even a bad one. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tc25. Show tc25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fire Francoma! He Never Should Have Brought Bard In! : tc25 = BlargyBlarg genetically morphed with Glenn Beck
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    you do know that Obama stopped drilling in the gulf, but lent billions to Venezuela so they could  drill. Also in Venezuela  they  drill alot deeper than in the gulf. I think they call that hypocrisy

Sections
Shortcuts