Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready

In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready:
    In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : And Babe doesn't want to be universally despised. He wants to come to a rival team's board to gloat, defend his favorite baseball team, make sure no one says anything too positive about the Sox while trying to keep Sox fans in a constant state of panic and worry. A combination of arrogance, and no life.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The guy is Tall, Tall, Tall...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready:
    In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : Nice to see a professional actor referenced in baseball-ref.com. Better there than leading a country into trickle-down economical dementia. I'm currently watching actor Stuart Whitman in THE AMERICAN DREAM. He just threw his wife out of a very tall building.
    Posted by harness

An interesting choice of words.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

Big hitter The Lama.  Loonnnnng.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

Big hitter The Lama.  Loonnnnng.
    Posted by CTJake14

Did he give you a tip?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

He was about to stiff me but then he said on my death bed I'll have total consciousness.  So I got that going for me.  Which is nice.

Sections
Shortcuts