Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready

Any one of us could duplicate their act and go to a Yankees forum and pretend to be a Yankee fan who has had it with Posada or Burnett or Girardi. What would be the reaction by Yankee fans? Some would call you a realist, some would call you a chronic pessimist, skeptic, and cynic, some would take you seriously and waste time and effort on trying to understand you, some would not care and call you entertaining, some would call you a contrarian but still a fan, some would call you a devil's advocate but still a fan, and a minority would be correct in calling you a troll or pretender. It would be a cinch to go to a Yankee forum and play this charade. I would never do it, would never even think of doing it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready:
    [QUOTE]Any one of us could duplicate their act and go to a Yankees forum and pretend to be a Yankee fan who has had it with Posada or Burnett or Girardi. What would be the reaction by Yankee fans? Some would call you a realist, some would call you a chronic pessimist, skeptic, and cynic, some would take you seriously and waste time and effort on trying to understand you, some would not care and call you entertaining, some would call you a contrarian but still a fan, some would call you a devil's advocate but still a fan, and a minority would be correct in calling you a troll or pretender. It would be a cinch to go to a Yankee forum and play this charade. I would never do it, would never even think of doing it.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil[/QUOTE]

Yankee fans would run their butts right off the board. They wouldn't last a day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx3. Show mikeyinthebronx3's posts

In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready:
    [QUOTE]Any one of us could duplicate their act and go to a Yankees forum and pretend to be a Yankee fan who has had it with Posada or Burnett or Girardi. What would be the reaction by Yankee fans? Some would call you a realist, some would call you a chronic pessimist, skeptic, and cynic, some would take you seriously and waste time and effort on trying to understand you, some would not care and call you entertaining, some would call you a contrarian but still a fan, some would call you a devil's advocate but still a fan, and a minority would be correct in calling you a troll or pretender. It would be a cinch to go to a Yankee forum and play this charade. I would never do it, would never even think of doing it.

Which is my red-sox alter ego? Didn't you say I was SPC?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ..>)The-Babe(<... Show ..>)The-Babe(<..'s posts

Yet you just laid out a whole scenario of how you would do it which shows that you have thought about it.

LOL......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : Yet you just laid out a whole scenario of how you would do it which shows that you have thought about it. LOL......
    Posted by .. />)The-Babe(<..[/QUOTE]

Is this a compicated scenario?

go to a Yankees forum and pretend to be a Yankee fan who has had it with Posada or Burnett or Girardi.

Maybe you think so? Sounds like a ten yr. old kid could master that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : But you are certainly dumb enough to not understand that there are Yankee fans here whether you like it or not and your incessant whining about it will never change it. Don't you get tired of repeating the same mantra over and over again, pike?
    Posted by .. />)The-Babe(<..[/QUOTE]

I'm not a guy, I know that's hard for you to grasp since you haven't seen a female in years never leaving your room. I know I speak for RSN when I say we're happy to have a Yankee fan here who's dedicated his whole entire life, 24 hours a day, to the Red Sox. There's nothing more flattering than knowing that we're all so fascinating here, that you just can't stay away. And anyone who doesn't love this team couldn't possibly follow them as closely as you do. You feed on every bit of information you can get about them. I don't blame you.

If it were me, and I was reading endless posts about the Yankees on a Yankee board, I would want to drive a nail through my head. But that's just me. I guess, when you're a Yankee fan and you love a team as much as you love the Red Sox, there's no such thing as too much information.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ..>)The-Babe(<... Show ..>)The-Babe(<..'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : Is this a compicated scenario? go to a Yankees forum and pretend to be a Yankee fan who has had it with Posada or Burnett or Girardi. Maybe you think so? Sounds like a ten yr. old kid could master that.

Never said it was complicated. Why do you have such a hard time with reading comprehension?

I simply said that you have laid out the scenario which means you have thought about it. I didn't say it kept you up at night trying to figure out how to do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PawsoxPhil. Show PawsoxPhil's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : I'm not a guy, I know that's hard for you to grasp since you haven't seen a female in years never leaving your room. I know I speak for RSN when I say we're happy to have a Yankee fan here who's dedicated his whole entire life, 24 hours a day, to the Red Sox. There's nothing more flattering than knowing that we're all so fascinating here, that you just can't stay away. And anyone who doesn't love this team couldn't possibly follow them as closely as you do. You feed on every bit of information you can get about them. I don't blame you. If it were me, and I was reading endless posts about the Yankees on a Yankee board, I would want to drive a nail through my head. But that's just me. I guess, when you're a Yankee fan and you love a team as much as you love the Red Sox, there's no such thing as too much information.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, NHSteven has a new theory which is that Babe is a Red Sox fan who is pretending to be an ignorant, obnoxious Yankee fan in an effort to make all Yankee fans look that way. It is plausible. Nevertheless the reason why he is disliked by so many is the same. It is also true that Babe wants to be universally despised which emulates what Softlaw does. The troll with the most enemies wins. Babe treats everyone the same whether they are Red Sox fans or Yankee fans. Shotgun approach. Like shooting at a barrell of fish.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Sorry I thought I was on the Lavarnway thread, not the three wingnuts battle to the death thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

Back to baseball, big game tonight.  If the Sox win they are in a virtual tie with the Yanks or if they drop the game to the Rangers they are two back in the loss column. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

The lineup looks like Pawtucket with a few rehabs from the bigs joining in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

BTW, Sox have taken 10 games from the Yankees ... Yankees can't tie.  They have to be a game ahead, or they are in 2nd.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]BTW, Sox have taken 10 games from the Yankees ... Yankees can't tie.  They have to be a game ahead, or they are in 2nd.  
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

true statement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry I thought I was on the Lavarnway thread, not the three wingnuts battle to the death thread.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Start building that wing at the HOF for Lavatory.  His sub .400 slugging percentage puts him on pace for first ballot election.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

SWB Yankees Blog
    @swbyankeesTT SWB Yankees Blog
    Montero lined a homer off the boards in left field. He's 3 for 4, 2 HRs, 6 RBIs. Everything he has hit is smoked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Lavarnway is tall. I like that he is tall. He is a tall hitter. Very tall that Lavarnway. Tony Clark was tall too, I hope Lavarnway has a better Sox career.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Some crazed posters tell tall tales.
    This is not a good tall.

Chuck Connors was tall. Suited him better for basketball than baseball.
    Best as a rifleman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Connors was a bad cop in Soylent Green.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

[QUOTE]Some crazed posters tell tall tales. This is not a good tall. Chuck Connors was tall. Suited him better for basketball than baseball. Best as a rifleman.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/connoch01.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Connors

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Connors was a bad cop in Soylent Green.
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

He was more twisted in this under-rated flic:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5d2ZNCmbQ

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/connoch01.shtml http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Connors
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

Nice to see a professional actor referenced in baseball-ref.com.
    Better there than leading a country into trickle-down economical dementia.

I'm currently watching actor Stuart Whitman in THE AMERICAN DREAM.
    He just threw his wife out of a very tall building.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : Kim, NHSteven has a new theory which is that Babe is a Red Sox fan who is pretending to be an ignorant, obnoxious Yankee fan in an effort to make all Yankee fans look that way. It is plausible. Nevertheless the reason why he is disliked by so many is the same. It is also true that Babe wants to be universally despised which emulates what Softlaw does. The troll with the most enemies wins. Babe treats everyone the same whether they are Red Sox fans or Yankee fans. Shotgun approach. Like shooting at a barrell of fish.

It's not plausible. It's just a Yankee fan who would like everyone to believe that the most obnoxious Yankee troll on the board was actually a Red Sox fan. lol

And Babe doesn't want to be universally despised. He wants to come to a rival team's board to gloat, defend his favorite baseball team, make sure no one says anything too positive about the Sox while trying to keep Sox fans in a constant state of panic and worry. A combination of arrogance, and no life.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : It's not plausible. It's just a Yankee fan who would like everyone to believe that the most obnoxious Yankee troll on the board was actually a Red Sox fan. lol And Babe doesn't want to be universally despised. He wants to come to a rival team's board to gloat, defend his favorite baseball team, make sure no one says anything too positive about the Sox while trying to keep Sox fans in a constant state of panic and worry. A combination of arrogance, and no life.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Wrong again, but what else is new? I don't think Babe is a RS fan; I was tired of him accusing me of being a "red flops fan" so I responded the only way I knew how; by accusing him of being the same. Ever think of writing a book on fictional  conspiracy theories? You can start your pathological spew with the umpires.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : I don't get why some of these posters don't go and post on say, The New York Post's website?  The YES Network website?  Maybe the NY Times?  They can't handle when Sox fans speak highly of one of their own players even though this is the Boston Globe's website.  It really is laughable.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

SPC oddly absent last night, I can't understand why that would be...I hope you're feeling ok SPC.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Folks, Ryan Lavarnway is the real deal and is Major League-ready : SPC oddly absent last night, I can't understand why that would be...I hope you're feeling ok SPC.
    Posted by mikeyintheboogiedown[/QUOTE]

School night.  Probably had algebra homework to do.

Sections
Shortcuts