Fomer Posters II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Fomer Posters II

please consider me one

thanks pumpsie/geo/Bill-806

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Fomer Posters II

ah, the old 'taking my ball and going home' move.  I don't blame you Antibody, but will be sad to see you go.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

It's a funny thing, but hardly anybody ever leaves for good after announcing they are.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why you'd let other posters drive you away and let them win (so to speak). Do what I do. Engage posters whom you can have good debate with and don't worry about the others.

I find topics that interest me and post accordingly. But that would be the day I'd let someone else control what I do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a funny thing, but hardly anybody ever leaves for good after announcing they are.

[/QUOTE]

Never announce a permanent departure; it could come back to haunt you. I would use the term LOA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]

no i shall not. 

keep on posting AB.  do not let the multiname posters win....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]

no i shall not. 

keep on posting AB.  do not let the multiname posters win....

[/QUOTE] + 1....hang in there AB..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Dont go Anti Cry

seriously, I enjoy your posts. Dont let others get to you so much that you leave. Your going to run into it on every forum. Like roy said, just talk to those you enjoy talking to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In case you didn't notice....

...he's a "fomer" poster.

Not a "former" poster.

There is a big difference here.

A "Former poster" is no more.

A "FOMER poster" simply foams at the mouth gets very , very angry , trashes his home or apartment, throws out all Red Sox merchandise....then returns in about a week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]Ah shucks ANTI, everyone has a bad day, but to blame pumpsie, gerome & Bill-806 is kind of lame....  Heck, there was a few months ago when I (Bill-806) was getting hit daily by some strange "punks" but I never let them get to me......   So here is waht DAD would say .........  "SON, tell ANTI to take the weekend off and after the Sox take the next 3 from the YANK$, you come back on Monday" !!!   & feel free to have a few beers too !!    See you on Monday !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

COGGLINS LAW ...... Everything comes to an end & never ends well !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]

Antibody please come back.  I'll miss you if you go!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]67, I certainly hope that he comes back....... But, you still have DAD & Bill-806  !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

AB...stay around...you're a good one..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]67, I certainly hope that he comes back....... But, you still have DAD & Bill-806  !!

[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad your here bill but I think antibody needs to return!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Dont need to leave Anti. Idon't think Geo and Pumpsie are the same person.  Think Geo was just voicing his opinionon your comment to Pumps.  I do think the people here who may have sympathy for Bill's political stance may not recognize that it is his inability to refrain from this commentary,that angers people and not his baseball views, including what his critics may view as racially motivated comments. This may extend to the new mods who may be trying to smooth his rough edges with advice or even perhaps having to delete some of his posts whic we don't see. At any rate, I say don't split !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

please consider me one

[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad your here bill but I think antibody needs to return!

[/QUOTE]

67redsox and Bill. The church lady and the churchmouse.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I do think the people here who may have sympathy for Bill's political stance may not recognize that it is his inability to refrain from this commentary,that angers people and not his baseball views, including what his critics may view as racially motivated comments"

Agreed. I also don't find Bill's political views very coherent, it's just Fox sound bites I hear all the time anyhow, dividing the country into two rigid groups and demonizing the one group, it's sound bites for the dumbed down masses, not insights for solving real world problems.

I don't need any politics on this forum, from any point of view. Other than that I'm good with Bill, heck I'm good with anyone here really except for Pike and softy (who seems to be gone), and the only reason I'm not good with them is they are not fans of baseball or the Sox but here with other agendas (when they show).

That said antibody definitely don't leave on account of other posters. Plenty here enjoy reading your stuff. Stick around!

The new mods may make things better but at any rate, it's a good idea not to take the forum too personally, just baseball talk and banter....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Wel said BTS . Thats why you are the primary tthread killer ( in a good way )

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

" I do think the people here who may have sympathy for Bill's political stance may not recognize that it is his inability to refrain from this commentary,that angers people and not his baseball views, including what his critics may view as racially motivated comments"

Agreed. I also don't find Bill's political views very coherent, it's just Fox sound bites I hear all the time anyhow, dividing the country into two rigid groups and demonizing the one group, it's sound bites for the dumbed down masses, not insights for solving real world problems.

I don't need any politics on this forum, from any point of view. Other than that I'm good with Bill, heck I'm good with anyone here really except for Pike and softy (who seems to be gone), and the only reason I'm not good with them is they are not fans of baseball or the Sox but here with other agendas (when they show).

That said antibody definitely don't leave on account of other posters. Plenty here enjoy reading your stuff. Stick around!

The new mods may make things better but at any rate, it's a good idea not to take the forum too personally, just baseball talk and banter....

[/QUOTE]The claim of political posts are getting old ..... When was the last time I brought one to this board ???

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]The claim of political posts are getting old ..... When was the last time I brought one to this board ???

[/QUOTE]

I am so sure you are going to hold that line Bill.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

I don't need any politics on this forum, from any point of view.

LOL, you make a divisive political statement then you say you don't need politics on this forum.  You sound like lois lerner!

Other than that I'm good with Bill, heck I'm good with anyone here really except for Pike and softy (who seems to be gone), and the only reason I'm not good with them is they are not fans of baseball or the Sox but here with other agendas (when they show).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is that a promise Bill?

25. This post has been removed.