Fool Me Once

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Fool Me Once

Should any poster who has been banned be allowed to return for opening day? Under permanent death penalty watch?  Who, if any, and why? Forgiveness and redemption

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Fool Me Once

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Should any poster who has been banned be allowed to return for opening day? Under permanent death penalty watch?  Who, if any, and why? Forgiveness and redemption

[/QUOTE]dad SAYS THAT bill-806 HAS NOT BEEN THE same over the last 2 weeks, very despondent !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    jiminy crickets billge! it's a red sox forum chat room for cripes sake. this place, and let me repeat myself....this place is not and should not in any way shape or manner be taken seriously............this is supposed to be fun.....so just let the fun just happen. Smile

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    jiminy crickets billge! it's a red sox forum chat room for cripes sake. this place, and let me repeat myself....this place is not and should not in any way shape or manner be taken seriously............this is supposed to be fun.....so just let the fun just happen. Smile

[/QUOTE]Thank You HAMMAH  !!!!     DOTTIE, please show some kindness here !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sounds good Hammah

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

If i were ROTF (Ruler of the Forums):

1st offense:  1 day suspension

2nd offense:  1 week suspension

3rd offense:  1 month suspension

4th offense: 1 season suspension

5th offense:  lifetime ban

Any violation during the offseason = mandatory opening day suspension.

NOTE:  All suspensions/banning would be done via IP address.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Rusty, you would have about six life sentences.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

I think I would like to give Bill a vote, but know I will live to regret it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CryWinkIn response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think I would like to give Bill a vote, but know I will live to regret it

[/QUOTE].......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

Another great season is about to get underway! I hope the sox have a good year.  Let the fun just happen, I love it!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

Another great season is about to get underway! I hope the sox have a good year.  Let the fun just happen, I love it!

[/QUOTE]
    Hey 67! glad to see you back posting lady friend. missed you posting. today alls right with the world as far as I'm concerned. We finally got here even though it's still a might chilly out. Lookin for our ace JL to bring it to the oriholes. lol...also, is it ok if yer 3/4's in the bag this friday at 11:30 am  if you're in the middle of yawkey way? lol...probably not, however, opening day at our beloved ball yard only happens once a year right? Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Hammah

All should be brought back to enjoy the 2014 ride. Innocent

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hammah

All should be brought back to enjoy the 2014 ride. Innocent

[/QUOTE]
    ditto jimmy.............DITTO!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

I'm sorry I am all for 2nd chances but if a poster is banned Multiple times they should just move on for the sake of the forum and themselves.

HAPPY OPENING DAY!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

[/QUOTE]
    Hey 67! glad to see you back posting lady friend. missed you posting. today alls right with the world as far as I'm concerned. We finally got here even though it's still a might chilly out. Lookin for our ace JL to bring it to the oriholes. lol...also, is it ok if yer 3/4's in the bag this friday at 11:30 am  if you're in the middle of yawkey way? lol...probably not, however, opening day at our beloved ball yard only happens once a year right? Wink

[/QUOTE]

I take time off in the winter because this board can sometimes go crazy.  I return in the spring to share my favorite sport with my baseball friends.

Are you going to opening day?  If so have a great time.  Have a beer and fenway frank for me!

My parents were very strick when it came to school but they let me skip school on opening day so I could sit on the bleachers with my friends for 25 cents.  Those were the days!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I take time off in the winter because this board can sometimes go crazy.  I return in the spring to share my favorite sport with my baseball friends.

Are you going to opening day?  If so have a great time.  Have a beer and fenway frank for me!

My parents were very strick when it came to school but they let me skip school on opening day so I could sit on the bleachers with my friends for 25 cents.  Those were the days!

[/QUOTE]
    boy oh boy were they evah! yup, that was the cost. my dad would take me and teddy ballgame was playing left field. I can remember that from where I lived, taking the bus and then the subway I think it cost my dad a little under a buck for the whole day. maybe a little more with all the dogs I ate. lol. and Yes, I am going opening day. I won a raffle ticket with 3 other vets at my vfw and will tell you all about it in a private message later.
    Ham!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    boy oh boy were they evah! yup, that was the cost. my dad would take me and teddy ballgame was playing left field. I can remember that from where I lived, taking the bus and then the subway I think it cost my dad a little under a buck for the whole day. maybe a little more with all the dogs I ate. lol. and Yes, I am going opening day. I won a raffle ticket with 3 other vets at my vfw and will tell you all about it in a private message later.
    Ham!

[/QUOTE]

I think the bus, train and trolly trip cost about 75 cents, the seats 25 cents and I think we brought our own food. A day to remember for a buck, good times!

You will be there opening day, good for you!  Have a great time!!!  When I watch the game on tv I'll look for you in the stands.  Hold your 'Luv Ya 67' sign up high so I can see it Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Ham!

[/QUOTE]

I think the bus, train and trolly trip cost about 75 cents, the seats 25 cents and I think we brought our own food. A day to remember for a buck, good times!

You will be there opening day, good for you!  Have a great time!!!  When I watch the game on tv I'll look for you in the stands.  Hold your 'Luv Ya 67' sign up high so I can see it Wink

[/QUOTE]
    ha! count on it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey ham~

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Ham!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    ha! count on it!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!