For all of you SMART ARRRRS that think you know baseball, you couldn't carry SOFTYS.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: For all of you SMART ARRRRS that think you know baseball, you couldn't carry SOFTYS.......

And yet yesterday I told someone their pet poodle probablay walks on them and it gets deleted...  oh and I used the word "dork"

Bill if you want to really hurt someone call them a dork.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: For all of you SMART ARRRRS that think you know baseball, you couldn't carry SOFTYS.......

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

And yet yesterday I told someone their pet poodle probablay walks on them and it gets deleted...  oh and I used the word "dork"

Bill if you want to really hurt someone call them a dork.

just made a post in the "talk to BDC" forum about this issue.. maybe you should do the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I have been openly mocked for 5 days with the BuritoT and Enchilaaada names... I held my tongue for 4 days. Then all I said - and this is all I said:

"You are over 5o years old and a dork, I bet even your pet poodle walks on you".

That is it.

It got deleted and then my question to Dottie about it was removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I have been openly mocked for 5 days with the BuritoT and Enchilaaada names... I held my tongue for 4 days. Then all I said - and this is all I said:

"You are over 5o years old and a dork, I bet even your pet poodle walks on you".

That is it.

Its getting ridiculous. Ive had probably ten posts removed for stupid stuff like that in the last week or so. Im about over it. Much more and I'll be out of here. Its stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

That is it.

Its getting ridiculous. Ive had probably ten posts removed for stupid stuff like that in the last week or so. Im about over it. Much more and I'll be out of here. Its stupid.

It could be someone with multiple accounts reporting posts that they don't like and the post gets deleted automatically.It's a way to control the board.

At least that's my theory.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

spammer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I've never understood that expression. Why would anyone want to hold someone else's jock  strap?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

That is it.

It could be someone with multiple accounts reporting posts that they don't like and the post gets deleted automatically.It's a way to control the board.

Lets test that out. Everyone report this post as "Spam" and see if it gets automatically removed..

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

JOCK........  He knows more about Baseball & the Red Sox than you evaa will.........  THe proof of this is in your CHILDISH attacks on Softy as well as the 80% good posters on this board.......  I hate to say it, but  BDC needs to take notice !!!!

He disagrees with 90% of your baseball positions, so if he "knows baseball", what are you telling about yourself?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

That is it.

Intersting theory Mojo but I reported certain posts for the 4 days as a means to stop the mocking of my name and got knowhere..... so it cannot be automatic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

FYI don't ever be so cruel or hateful as to cal someone a "dork" on this board.... lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

That is it.

Intersting theory Mojo but I reported certain posts for the 4 days as a means to stop the mocking of my name and got knowhere..... so it cannot be automatic.

You're 1 person reporting a post,but if someone has 5 different accounts (for example) reporting a post,it looks like it's offending 5 (or more) people instead of just one person.Maybe a post gets deleted automatically when it's reported a certain number of times.  

It's just a thought,I could be wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

There's no crying in baseball!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

If Al Gore knew it would be used for this, he would have left the Internet where it was...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to notin's comment:

If Al Gore knew it would be used for this, he would have left the Internet where it was...

...don't get softy srated on politics.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

In response to notin's comment:

...don't get softy srated on politics.

I don't think anyone needs  to get him started on politics. He just goes there on his own, like a car with a bad tie rod. Let go of the steering wheel and it pulls right....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Great idea for another 'thread', Bill. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

The OP has been deleted, but the thread is still up. How silly is that?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

The OP has been deleted, but the thread is still up. How silly is that?

This site os sadly going the way of the dinosaur. Much like my Yankees in 2013 - lol

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts