Former MLB player Otis "My Man !! " Nixon arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Former MLB player Otis "My Man !! " Nixon arrested

I find this pretty sad.From yahoo.com,a paragraph and a link to read the rest of the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/otis-nixon-arrested-police-crack-pipe-pocket-drugs-193336560.html

Former Atlanta Braves star Otis Nixon — who has battled drug problems in the past, but in recent years started his own ministry — was arrested over the weekend in Georgia after officers allegedly found a crack pipe in his pocket and crack cocaine in his truck.

Nixon, 54, was driving his Dodge Ram erratically, according to a 911 caller, who notified authorities just after midnight on Saturday. Nixon was still in jail Monday, being held on $11,880 bond, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Former MLB player Otis

Wait'll Otis sees us! He loved us!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

We won't have Otis Nixon to kick around any more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Economy is good, man-made workplace violence is in decline, and more jobs have been created. Very important to get out on the road and fight against global warning, fight for same-sex marriage, and spend more money on social justice. Otis Nixon is a victim of budget cuts.

Have another drink & get Stiffy

2 ways for you to get there.....

1 if by drink

2 if by Adam & Steve

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

“Otis admitted to me that the substance was crack cocaine but it didn’t belong to him,” a deputy wrote in the report. “Otis said the crack cocaine and the pipe belonged to his son.”

If Otis actually said this, it's more lowly than his alleged crack use.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

I find this pretty sad.From yahoo.com,a paragraph and a link to read the rest of the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/otis-nixon-arrested-police-crack-pipe-pocket-drugs-193336560.html

Former Atlanta Braves star Otis Nixon — who has battled drug problems in the past, but in recent years started his own ministry — was arrested over the weekend in Georgia after officers allegedly found a crack pipe in his pocket and crack cocaine in his truck.

Nixon, 54, was driving his Dodge Ram erratically, according to a 911 caller, who notified authorities just after midnight on Saturday. Nixon was still in jail Monday, being held on $11,880 bond, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Nixon does not have $11,880 to bail himself out?  He made millions during his career.  Please don't tell me that he blew all his money away.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Economy is good, man-made workplace violence is in decline, and more jobs have been created. Very important to get out on the road and fight against global warning, fight for same-sex marriage, and spend more money on social justice. Otis Nixon is a victim of budget cuts.

I think maybe you're the one who's smoking something, because you make absolutely no sense.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.