1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Foundational Pieces?

Since Ben C has said that he sees Beckett and Lester as foundational pieces for next year, and since it seems next year is already where everyones mindset is....I ask who are the Sox foundatioanl pieces for next year....meaning all others should be moved, or attempted to be moved this off season. Lets limit it to 10 guys or less. Mine would be Gonzo, Pedroia, Middlebrooks, Lavarnway, Lester, Doubront, Morales, Buchholz, Aceves and Ciriaco(have to love his energy)....amazing on a 180 million dollare team...not one outfielder. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Re: Foundational Pieces?

In Response to Foundational Pieces?:
    [QUOTE]Since Ben C has said that he sees Beckett and Lester as foundational pieces for next year, and since it seems next year is already where everyones mindset is....I ask who are the Sox foundatioanl pieces for next year....meaning all others should be moved, or attempted to be moved this off season. Lets limit it to 10 guys or less. Mine would be Gonzo, Pedroia, Middlebrooks, Lavarnway, Lester, Doubront, Morales, Buchholz, Aceves and Ciriaco(have to love his energy)....amazing on a 180 million dollare team...not one outfielder. 
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]

not a bad first draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

Re: Foundational Pieces?

the foundation is cracked.