FRANCOMA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from badgealbert. Show badgealbert's posts

FRANCOMA

I KNOW ALL OF YOU FRANCOMA FANS THINK HE'S A GREAT MGR. ,BUT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR YEARS THAT THEY WIN IN SPITE OF HIM. HIS LATEST BRILLIANT MANAGING -[1] WHY IS YOUK BATTING FOURTH INSTEAD OF ORTIZ. WHEN GONZO GETS AN INT.WALK WHO WOULD YOU RATHER PITCH TO YOUK BATTING LESS THAN 300 OR PAPI HITTING AROUND 324 AND LEADING THE TEAM IN HOMERS? REMEMBER THE ONE TWO PUNCH OF PAPI & MANNY? I GUESS COMA HAS FORGOTTEN. [2] WHY IN THE NAME OF H--  LIS CAMERON PLAYING WITH A B AVE. OF153 WHEN YOU HAVE REDDICK SITTING ON THE BENCH. CAMERON DOESN'T EVEN BELONG IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AND REDDICK LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD FUTURE GREAT. IF THE FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T SEE WHAT A WEAK MGR HE IS MAYBE THE FRONT OFFICE SHOULD ALSO BE IN QUESTION.
    BADGE 007

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

Re: FRANCOMA

Your caps lock button is broken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Yes we should have two lefties 3-4? Youk is the OPS guy on the team and should be the fourth hitter. You want the best OBP to batt fourth. A better arguement would be Ortiz-Gonzalez-Youk. But then you have lefties 3-4 and you have Gonzalez not batting in the first inning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

What the hell?  Let's try this...Agon bats left, Youk bats right, Papi bats left.  That is the 3-4-5 in the order and the organization likes the balance.  Reddick was not ready last year and they are bringing him along appropriately.  While you are banging out the caps lock post, the order seems to be doing pretty well.  You see, Tito knows better than you if Youk likes the 4 hole and has made his decision. And unlike you, he is showing faith in the player.  i.e Pedey in 2007, Papi in 2009, etc.  I think you are gonna want to question management because they love the guy.  BTW, calling him Francoma was really clever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

....and we  only scored a dozen or more runs for the 9th time since the end of May...

btw, what is a very good future great?

are there very bad future greats?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to FRANCOMA:
    I KNOW ALL OF YOU FRANCOMA FANS THINK HE'S A GREAT MGR. ,BUT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR YEARS THAT THEY WIN IN SPITE OF HIM. HIS LATEST BRILLIANT MANAGING -[1] WHY IS YOUK BATTING FOURTH INSTEAD OF ORTIZ. WHEN GONZO GETS AN INT.WALK WHO WOULD YOU RATHER PITCH TO YOUK BATTING LESS THAN 300 OR PAPI HITTING AROUND 324 AND LEADING THE TEAM IN HOMERS? REMEMBER THE ONE TWO PUNCH OF PAPI & MANNY? I GUESS COMA HAS FORGOTTEN. [2] WHY IN THE NAME OF H--  LIS CAMERON PLAYING WITH A B AVE. OF153 WHEN YOU HAVE REDDICK SITTING ON THE BENCH. CAMERON DOESN'T EVEN BELONG IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AND REDDICK LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD FUTURE GREAT. IF THE FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T SEE WHAT A WEAK MGR HE IS MAYBE THE FRONT OFFICE SHOULD ALSO BE IN QUESTION. BADGE 007
    Posted by badgealbert

These blowouts are tough to take, aren't they? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NUSoxFan. Show NUSoxFan's posts

[1] WHY IS YOUK BATTING FOURTH INSTEAD OF ORTIZ.

Because Youk is a righthander, and he gets on base.

[2] WHY IN THE NAME OF H--  LIS CAMERON PLAYING WITH A B AVE. OF153 WHEN YOU HAVE REDDICK SITTING ON THE BENCH. CAMERON DOESN'T EVEN BELONG IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AND REDDICK LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD FUTURE GREAT.

Because Reddick has a .220 average himself. In the minors?

We scored 14 runs today, I don't see how lineup complaints are relevant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: FRANCOMA:
    [1] WHY IS YOUK BATTING FOURTH INSTEAD OF ORTIZ. Because Youk is a righthander, and he gets on base. [2] WHY IN THE NAME OF H--  LIS CAMERON PLAYING WITH A B AVE. OF153 WHEN YOU HAVE REDDICK SITTING ON THE BENCH. CAMERON DOESN'T EVEN BELONG IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AND REDDICK LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD FUTURE GREAT . Because Reddick has a .220 average himself. In the minors? We scored 14 runs today, I don't see how lineup complaints are relevant.
    Posted by NUSoxFan

:o)  

I like your attitude NU....   shows ono your face!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to FRANCOMA : These blowouts are tough to take, aren't they? 
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Leaves me all stressed out, Sheriff ...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                     AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy, friend!   :lD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

IGNORE ALL CAPS ANTI-FRANCONA MANIA - 

P.S. ONE MORE WORLD SERIES RING AND FRANCONA WILL BE TALKED ABOUT FOR THE HALL OF FAME, YOU BETTER START PREPARING YOURSELF NOW, NOT SURE YOUR KEYBOARD COULD TAKE THAT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

badgealbert is right about reddick starting over cameron. But as bad as cameron has been, darnel mcdonald has been worse. The fact of the matter is that niether cameron or mcdonald should be starting as niether of them can hit lefties or righties. They are not even hitting .280 combined. Yet the coma sends them out there everytime we face a lefty because they are righties so they must be good at hitting lefties according to coma logic. Yes we did blow out the padres but keep in mind despite all the runs we scored, we still had 18 LOB as a team. Thats not good. We had 5 runs given to us as a result of batters getting beaned and walked with the bases load. One that has plagued this team since last year and even before that was leaving runners on base and not getting clutch hits. That has been a problem this year as well and was a major reason why we lost games early on. We have been in that regard lately but that many runners being left on base cannot be overlooked just because we won the game and blew out the other team. Guys like cameron and mcdonald do nothing to help this team and should not be starting unless someone is injured or needs a night off. It makes much more sense to start josh reddick as he has the ability to contribute to this team. Starting him also gives the sox a chance to see what he can do and whether or not he is jd drews replace next year. It also alows the sox to show him off as trade bait as well. Bottom line: Keep mcdonald and cameron on the bench and this team will be better off. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Worst league leading in runs lineup in HISTORY!!!

HISTORY I TELLS YAH!!!

-Daf. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncsoxfan4life. Show ncsoxfan4life's posts

In Response to FRANCOMA:
    I KNOW ALL OF YOU FRANCOMA FANS THINK HE'S A GREAT MGR. ,BUT I HAVE MAINTAINED FOR YEARS THAT THEY WIN IN SPITE OF HIM. HIS LATEST BRILLIANT MANAGING -[1] WHY IS YOUK BATTING FOURTH INSTEAD OF ORTIZ. WHEN GONZO GETS AN INT.WALK WHO WOULD YOU RATHER PITCH TO YOUK BATTING LESS THAN 300 OR PAPI HITTING AROUND 324 AND LEADING THE TEAM IN HOMERS? REMEMBER THE ONE TWO PUNCH OF PAPI & MANNY? I GUESS COMA HAS FORGOTTEN. [2] WHY IN THE NAME OF H--  LIS CAMERON PLAYING WITH A B AVE. OF153 WHEN YOU HAVE REDDICK SITTING ON THE BENCH. CAMERON DOESN'T EVEN BELONG IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL AND REDDICK LOOKS LIKE A VERY GOOD FUTURE GREAT. IF THE FRONT OFFICE DOESN'T SEE WHAT A WEAK MGR HE IS MAYBE THE FRONT OFFICE SHOULD ALSO BE IN QUESTION. BADGE 007
    Posted by badgealbert

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

What - we allowed five runs last night and ONLY scored 14? What a disgrace. Francoma must be fired at once. We've even lost three times this month too...a real manager would never let that happen! I don't know how I can bear to keep watching.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In Response to FRANCOMA:
    Posted by badgealbert

OK!! Where do I start..First; NOBODY likes to read ALL CAPS..If u want us to read it,please have the proper chat board etiquette. Second; The francoma thing makes you sound like a name calling high schooler along with the dumb as he!! "win in spite of him" BS...truly lame.. Third; Your big OBP guy bats 4th. plus the L-R-L seems to be working good right now..ie; leading the league in runs..Why would u want to change whats working? Fourth; A lefty started last night for SD and another one relived him in case u didnt notice. newsflash**Cam STARTS AGAINST LEFTIES**...Fifth; This whole post was obviously not well thought out..FAIL..Thanks for playin though..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from swhiting. Show swhiting's posts

I do agree with redsoxpride34, if Francona had his players in proper shape, they would have scored 32. It is unacceptable that we only won by 10.

I do blame Tito and that lousy GM, what's his name. for the current state of the Sox. It's embarrassing.

I think the start of the season was the best thing for this team. The players are hungry and the fans don't know what to think. It's hilarious to read some of your posts. Still livin in 2002. God Bless You!

AND LAY OFF THE ALL CAPS!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

badgealbert is right about reddick starting over cameron. But as bad as cameron has been, darnel mcdonald has been worse. The fact of the matter is that niether cameron or mcdonald should be starting as niether of them can hit lefties or righties. They are not even hitting .280 combined. Yet the coma sends them out there everytime we face a lefty because they are righties so they must be good at hitting lefties according to coma logic. Yes we did blow out the padres but keep in mind despite all the runs we scored, we still had 18 LOB as a team. Thats not good. We had 5 runs given to us as a result of batters getting beaned and walked with the bases load. One that has plagued this team since last year and even before that was leaving runners on base and not getting clutch hits. That has been a problem this year as well and was a major reason why we lost games early on. We have been in that regard lately but that many runners being left on base cannot be overlooked just because we won the game and blew out the other team. Guys like cameron and mcdonald do nothing to help this team and should not be starting unless someone is injured or needs a night off. It makes much more sense to start josh reddick as he has the ability to contribute to this team. Starting him also gives the sox a chance to see what he can do and whether or not he is jd drews replace next year. It also alows the sox to show him off as trade bait as well. Bottom line: Keep mcdonald and cameron on the bench and this team will be better off. 
    Posted by redsoxpride34

Isn't someone injured?  Cam and McDonald provide depth.  That is what benches are for.  You act like Tito is some mad scientist going off on his own.  Do you think management says nothing and then complains among themselves at Tito's lineup?  Crazy talk.  These are organizational decisions.  They feel that McDonald is best served in the six hole leaving the bottom of the order intact...a bottom of the order that is producing.  You guys all act like Josh Reddick is storming through AAA and can't be kept down.  When, in fact, he has struggled.  Finally, not eery hitter has to be hitting .300 with a .390 obp.  Lineups have survived week links all throughout history.  Hell, the Royals made the playoffs with Fred Patek at ss.  So, please, lay of the "coma" stuff.  It is so old and boring.  Tito is the manager and the Sox are rolling.  I fail to see what there is to whine about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

The Sox lineup leads MLB in scoring.   The OP is at best ill-timed, at worst inarticulate babble. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

SOX TRY TO BUILD UP TRADE VALUE WIH GORRIBLE OUTFIELDERS

PLAN BACKFIRE

NOBODY STUPID ENOUGH TO TRADE FOR THEM

ALSO BOSTON HATE THEM FOR REASONS OTHER THAN PLAYING ABILTY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

Great idea! Run production is getting a little outrageous. Sox need to slow it down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

SOX TRY TO BUILD UP TRADE VALUE WIH GORRIBLE OUTFIELDERS PLAN BACKFIRE NOBODY STUPID ENOUGH TO TRADE FOR THEM ALSO BOSTON HATE THEM FOR REASONS OTHER THAN PLAYING ABILTY
    Posted by 26RINGSANDCOUTING

You need a new keyboard or a new brain.  Then maybe we can stop 'couting' your 'gorrible' errors.  Right now you have no 'abilty' to communicate.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from esaslaw. Show esaslaw's posts

win a couple of world championships and I will listen to what you have to say.  The ability to manage wealthy, egocentric players in a huge media center is something very few people can do.  Terry Francona is far and away the best manager the Red Sox have had in the 53 years I have lived and died by this team. 

Joe Morgan, Jimy Williams, Dick Williams and Don Zimmer are the next group, but none were as good at this as Terry is.  Zim can tell you:  having a great team helps, but it doesn't win anything.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think the 2 backup outfielders should remain on the bench until the someone gets hurt and they get thrust into important situations after not having seen major league pitching in months.

Actually, playing Cam against lefties protects JD Drew.

Good thing the Red Sox plan is back firing on them.  I'd hate to see them if they had silver sluggers and gold glovers at every position, including on the bench.

And how are the back up outfielders Tito's fault?  He doesn't pick the roster. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

note to the OP.

take your FRANCOMA and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Sections
Shortcuts