Francona/Epstein news conferences thread: What are they going to say? @ 4:00 p.m.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Re: Francona/Epstein news conferences thread: What are they going to say? @ 4:00 p.m.

where can we watch/listen to it?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Francona/Epstein news conferences thread: What are they going to say? @ 4:00 p.m.

watching now...not much being said

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Very odd press conference.
    Looked like Tito really didn't want to be there.
    Epstein did most of the talking.
    I got the feeling from trying to read between the lines and the body language, that Tito may be the one who's reluctant to return.
    He does have a multitude of health problems, and maybe it's the right time for him to walk away.
    Epstein did not want to answer questions about what they were going to do in 2012, or even his own future with the team.
    It seems like some of the big decisions will be made by ownership.
    He did admit his own free agent choices were not good and he needed to change his methods on big ticket signees.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: Francona/Epstein news conferences thread: What are they going to say? @ 4:00 p.m.:
    Some Red Sox were out of shape. Terry wasn't satisfied with the players; he had a team meeting up in Toronto in early September. He didn't like what he saw.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

what was he doing in april? im pretty sure this is a problem that has been going on for over two years

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

When Theo said it would be "shortsighted and foolish" to blame it on Tito, he began rubbing his face.  Touching your face is a tell tale sign of a lie.  Maybe he had an itch, but he didn't convince me he was happy with tito.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

To: All Red Sox fans, employees and officers and owners and Obama Fair Share Agency  

I am not accountabe for Crawford and Lackey contracts this early. My decision to allow Wakefied ceremonial tour was a feel good highlight of the season. Fans need to be patient, injuries to Youk and starting pitching is why team didn't get a chance to succeed. I am having my agent request a 10 year extension for myself and Wakefield and Varitek. We need another term to fix the mess created by prior administration mistakes. Please buy your season tickets early to see Tim Wakefield pass Cy Young in records books. If we can get lucky on injury front like Tampa and NY, we will compete for a wildcard spot. Be patient, and understand that I love the Red Sox as much or more than you do. Take off your shoesa. Put on your Slippersa. Stop complaining! 

Thank you for your past and continued support.

I will be available for further media questioning after I attend an Obama $100,000 photo op and play guitar hero and Twister with Peter. I will pay more taxes when Buffet rule is put in place so that fat cats don't pay lower taxes rates than the poor and homeless.  Bufffet has his money ready to pay once new law is passed by a new Congress  after a vote out of terrorist Tea Party Repubicans blocking my American Jobs and prosperity Act. They can go straight to hell with all other haters who won't feed and house the record setting jobless and poor. 

Warmest Regards, 

Theo Goldstein Epstein, Esq.
    General Manager
    Boston Red Sox LLC, A 501(c)(3) Community Organizer Entity
    1600 Bill Russell Way
    Fenway Park Suite 101
    Boston, MA (No Zip until new Obama stimulis and Buffet Rule saves Post Office)

Fex Ex, UPS and DHL deliveries c/o Suite 201   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

To be honest maybe they needed something like this to happen. Hopefully it will leave a bad taste in their mouth and make them work harder in 2012 much like 06 did for the 07 team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tetonman50. Show tetonman50's posts

In Response to Re: Francona/Epstein news conferences thread: What are they going to say? @ 4:00 p.m.:
    [QUOTE]When Theo said it would be "shortsighted and foolish" to blame it on Tito, he began rubbing his face.  Touching your face is a tell tale sign of a lie.  Maybe he had an itch, but he didn't convince me he was happy with tito.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

Theo can rub whatever he wants. He's the biggest problem, and untill the owners get rid of him we are doomed to live in Theo's world. I wouldn't get rid of Francona until we give him a year to show us what he can do without Theo.  Give me half a billlion dollars to play with at Vegas I doubt I could do any worse.

Sections
Shortcuts