Francona for "Manager of the Year"?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"?

In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : I believe it, and it seems THE BASEBALL WRITERS OF AMERICA also believe it. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's ever been in the top 3, never mind #1.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]
    Again ... who the hell cares?!? Would you rather have a Manager of the Year award, which considering it doesn't count postseason couldn't be more meaningless? Or would you rather have a World Series championship? (Or, in Francona's case, two?).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]sure give it to him, why not...2-10 start, that's a big hole to dig out of. 
    Posted by dannycater[/QUOTE]

maybe because he was mgr when they .......................

oh man, that line is just to hard to stay away from DC ;-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"i'll give most of the credit to john henry and his never ending supply of cash."

Hmm the Cubs have been on a near par with the Sox in payroll most of this decade and the Mets as well. I guess they have bought their ways to championships also. #simpletonalert

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from saxydogg77. Show saxydogg77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : jesus is no longer with us. he died 2011 years ago. i'll give most of the credit to john henry and his never ending supply of cash.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]

So, If John Henry has a "never ending supply of cash," how on earth is Crawford's contract an "albatross?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : Again ... who the hell cares?!? Would you rather have a Manager of the Year award, which considering it doesn't count postseason couldn't be more meaningless? Or would you rather have a World Series championship? (Or, in Francona's case, two?).
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Imagine how many WS they might have if he could actually manage games....Yell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : Again ... who the hell cares?!? Would you rather have a Manager of the Year award, which considering it doesn't count postseason couldn't be more meaningless? Or would you rather have a World Series championship? (Or, in Francona's case, two?).
    Who do you think you're fooling? You minions would go nuttier if he ever came close to winning.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : Who do you think you're fooling? You minions would go nuttier if he ever came close to winning.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]
    You couldn't combine those two nonsensical posts to make one nonsensical post?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Francona for "Manager of the Year"? : You couldn't combine those two nonsensical posts to make one nonsensical post?

Lol, I thought that after I sent it.