Francona seems to PWN Scioscia

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Francona seems to PWN Scioscia

It really seems to me that Mike the Genius falls apart when he faces the Sox. His aggressive style runs into outs, gold glovers become clankers and clunkers, and he quickly loses his temper and focus on the smallest thing. Opposite styles, advantage, Mr. Serenity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Re: Francona seems to PWN Scioscia

The only time the Angels owned us was during the 2009 ALDS. 

Besides the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry, I also enjoy the Red Sox/Angels rivalry too.  As well as the Celtics/Lakers. 

BTW, this year's NBA Finals: Lakers vs. Celtics 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: Francona seems to PWN Scioscia:
    The only time the Angels owned us was during the 2009 ALDS.  Besides the Red Sox/Yankees rivalry, I also enjoy the Red Sox/Angels rivalry too.  As well as the Celtics/Lakers.  BTW, this year's NBA Finals: Lakers vs. Celtics 
    Posted by Ice-Cream

I have to say I was surprised how the Knicks folded, they could have been up 2-0.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In Response to Re: Francona seems to PWN Scioscia :  I have to say I was surprised how the Knicks folded, they could have been up 2-0.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

I agree with you--I was also surprised.

I hope the Celtics and Lakers meet again in this year's NBA Finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In Response to Francona seems to PWN Scioscia:
      It really seems to me that Mike the Genius falls apart when he faces the Sox. His aggressive style runs into outs, gold glovers become clankers and clunkers, and he quickly loses his temper and focus on the smallest thing. Opposite styles, advantage, Mr. Serenity.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

i agree, scioscia argues everything like hes in the world series

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

In Response to Francona seems to PWN Scioscia:
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

PWN -- do you spend a lot of time playing video games? Can't use OWN instead of PWN in conversation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In Response to Francona seems to PWN Scioscia : i agree, scioscia argues everything like hes in the world series
    Posted by fourrings

WHAT??

The things he's been arguing are bad calls by the umpires - THAT'S HIS JOB!!!

Two of the things he's argued against the Sox so far, the Pedroia overslide of 2nd and the Salty play at 3rd...the umpire made the wrong call both times...

...sometimes we have to take off our Red Sox blinders and see the real picture out there. BTW, the non-balk bad call call against the Sox got Francona tossed...was he thinking he was in the WS also??

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Anyone who uses the lame made up word "pwn" is clearly not above the age of 20.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

And for those of us over the age of 65, what the hell does "pwn" stand for in the first place????? Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasloco. Show losmediasloco's posts

In Response to Re: Francona seems to PWN Scioscia : And for those of us over the age of 65, what the hell does "pwn" stand for in the first place?????
    Posted by dustcover

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwn

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I love the Angels because they knocked off the Yankees in the playoffs in 2002 and 2005.(although the Yankees got payback in 2009).

On the other hand, the Red Sox knocked off the Angels in 1986, 2004, 2007, 2008 (although the Angels got payback in 2009).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In Response to Re: Francona seems to PWN Scioscia : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pwn
    Posted by losmediasloco

Thanks for your response. 

I'll definitely save 'urbandictionary' so that I might keep up with some of these young whipper-snappers.
    Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yeah. He does seem to really have Scioscia's number. I don't really like Sciosca's style, or attitude, so I can't say I mind. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Sciosca, good.  Thundersticks, bad.

Sections
Shortcuts